Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blankets Store

Pros

Luxurious minky fabric
Durable & washable
Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

Beads can bunch up

Hughie
HughieGippsland, VIC

It works for me!

Stayed at my sisters; with a weighted blanket on bed. She lives on a busy road in Melbourne and I never sleep well there. With the blanket I had a very restful night! I bought the 6.8 Kg model as soon as I got home. Use it every night and take it away with me.

Purchased at Kogan.com for $39.

Amy W
Amy WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great blanket + Excellent Customer Service

I use my blanket every single night and love it. When I had some issues with it the team at Calming Blankets were so friendly and helpful. I couldn't recommend them more.

Calming Blankets Store
Calming BlanketsCalming Blankets StoreSend a private message

So cosy weighted blanket

Informative website, easy to order and arrived promptly. Lovely weighted blanket, such a cosy cover, it’s lovely to snuggle up under and the weight felt surprisingly comfortable when I first started using it. I’m still using the summer duvet over the blanket as I’m so warm, just love the cover. I also ordered the bamboo cover but the temperatures went down so I will try that again next year when it’s warmer at night. I’m completely satisfied with the blanket and covers and recommend them.

Purchased in September 2021.

Weighted Blanket Family Pack + 3 Cotton Covers

They finally arrived! My daughters and I are loving our blankets!! The minky cover is lovely to touch and we are looking forward to using the cotton covers over the summer period. When you wrap the blanket around you, it feels like you're getting a big hug!! Such great value getting the family pack. Three very happy ladies here! :)

Purchased in September 2021 for $543.

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Andrea R.
Andrea R.

The kids love their calming blanket

Very good for kids who are sleep walkers or find it difficult to settle at night. My kids love theirs.
The 3 pack is good value, excellent customer service and fast postage.

Purchased in September 2021 for $396.

Clarke
ClarkeSydney, NSW

Great purchase

My teen son loves it! Purchased the queen size in the graphite grey colour. The colour looks great in his room! Definitely recommend this blanket…I wish I bought it sooner.

Purchased in August 2021 for $220.

Lovely, restful sleep

A beautiful product. So calming and warm in any weather. Got the wrong weight and had no trouble exchanging, customer service was prompt. Very quick to dispatch too. Love it!

Purchased in July 2021.

Calming BlanketsCalming BlanketSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Hell to the yes

My life literally changed when I got this blanket, it’s been over a year now and I can’t sleep without it! It feels like a big warm hug and quite honestly makes you never want to get out of bed. Treat yourself and get it, trust me.

Purchased in February 2020 for $229.

Scott
ScottCentral West, NSW

Amazing. Best nights sleep. Feel amazing

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Customer service is shocking. Item quality is okay.

They don’t reply to your emails. I’m stuck withIf I made my purchase again I’d go with another seller who cared to reply to my emails. Quality of item is fine.

Purchased in June 2020 for $300.

Calming BlanketsCalming BlanketSend a private message

Some cons to consider for potential buyers

Purchased in May 2021 at Calming Blankets for $300.

Absolute Life Changer

I would not be able to live without my handwoven blanket, the weight is just perfect, I have had it for years and never had an issue, it still looks brand new! The handwoven blanket with my Pillow Mist is the best combo!!! Can't recommend this company and their products enough!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Calming Blankets for $289.

Customer support is Terrible

I ordered a Queen/King Weighted Blanket but it wasn't big enough for two people so returned under there 30 days money back guarantee and wanted to order 3 x adult size blankets instead. The item has been returned to them and the only way to contact them is via e-mail (no phone number) and no one is responding to my e-mails. So I have no blanket and they still have my money and I have no option but to just hope they will decide to respond to my e-mails.

Purchased in April 2021 at Calming Blankets for $230.99.

Tony

Yes I have received the money thank you. I still think there needs to be another way to contact the company except via e-mail e.g. online chat or a phone number. Also maybe a shared mailbox so you aren't relying on one person to respond.

chloe
chloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me

Tardy response to emails after I returned the product and did not receive a refund in a timely manner. Calming blankets eventually provided full refunded after numerous emails and exposure online.

I did not find the calming blanket a useful tool in aiding sleep / relaxation hence the return.

Purchased in March 2020 for $189.

Laura D.
Laura D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best comfort & sleep I’ve had in years!

For years I’ve been struggling to find my comfort & sleep zone..tossing and turning throughout the night until now. I was adamant about getting this blanket cause of the price but I’m glad I did..last nite was the best sleep I’ve ever had
Would highly recommend this product

Purchased in April 2021 at Costco for $70.

Anton B.
Anton B.asked

Hi,

Do people find that the weight of the blanket hinders breathing in any way? I don't think I have sleep apnoea or anything like that, but just am curious to see what people experiences are with a weighted blanket and breathing.

Cheers,
Anton

Jude
Jude

I had wondered that but didn’t find it a problem, it was surprisingly comfortable

Rhys D.
Rhys D.asked

Order #CB188237 Hi, I'm more than a little concerned after reading these reviews. I really hope this blanket works for me. Due to my sleeping disorder. I should have done my research prior to ordering, but I am at my witts end with sleeping. Could you please explain the return/refund process to me, if I am delivered an inferior or misleading product?

Fred
Fred
Ange S.
Ange S.asked

I purchased the Bamboo Weighted Blanket as I live in sunny Queensland and wanted a natural fabric that would breathe. I received a blanket and the label says Polyester Inner and Outer with glass beads filling. There is zero reference to bamboo. I've done a bit of reading online and am pretty confident that Bamboo should not be labelled as polyester in any circumstance. Can anyone offer any explanation? It seems a bit misleading to me.

Krystina
Krystina

Hi, I have just had the same experience. They are telling me the polyster one is infact bamboo.... it doesnt feel anything like bamboo. It feels silky, just like polyster. Did you ever get sent a bamboo one?
Really hate feeling misled.

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket questions

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blankets Store representatives

Improve your sleep, reduce your anxiety and wrap yourself in the velvety embrace of the original weighted blanket.

Features

• Ultra-soft faux minky plush fabric
  • Eco-friendly
  • Durable & washable
  • Weight options: 4.5kg, 6.8kg & 9kg
  • 30-day risk-free guarantee with free returns
  • Non-toxic, noise-free glass beads
  • Antimicrobial
  • Warmth: Both the inner and outer blanket are made from polyester which is scientifically proved to retain heat. The tight weave of the polyester fabric traps the heat inside, keeping you warm for long periods of time. The luxurious faux-fur coats the outside for an extra layer of warmth and softness.
  • Minky fabric: The ultra-soft feel comes from the knit fabric which is very durable. As minky fabric is one-sided, this means a plusher, fur-like and ultra snug texture on the outside.

What reviewers thought

There are many 5-star reviews that state that the blanket had a very calming effect on the users. Others claim that the product did little for them or the blankets bunched to one side and needed to be shaken to be loosened. Overall, there are many satisfied customers who would recommend the product to others.