Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

Hanna
HannaGippsland, VIC

Way too small to be functional

Info says the weighted blanket is not recommended for children under 2 years of age (completely understandable) yet the kids blanket is the size of a cot blanket. Far too small even for a 3 year old in a single bed. If we use it side ways in order to keep her body warm, her feet hang out. If we use it length ways to cover her feet, it’s not wide enough to keep her body warm.

Purchased in December 2019.

More cons than pros.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Stacey
StaceyFar North Queensland, QLD

Doesn't live up to the hype

Didn't live up to the hype. I love the concept of a weighted blanket being able to reduce anxiety and help me sleep but it did nothing. It was also quite small for the price.

Purchased in March 2019 at Online for $200.00.

Good but small

The blanket is lovely but it's small. Because of the weight of the blanket when I turn in my sleep the blanket does not turn with me. I overcame this by putting the blanket in a larger cover.

Purchased in October 2019 for $225.00.

Kirst S.
Kirst S.

Hi, actually I solved the problem of the blanket turning with me by putting it into a queen size duvet cover. It now stays on top of me as I turn in the night. I am now very happy with the product. How can I edit my review?

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

jaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for me, but nice company to deal with

Purchased in July 2019.

Jill K
Jill KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too heavy for me

I think I would really love a calming blanket but I got one based on the recommendation related to my weight and I find it too heavy. I think the blanket is fantastic quality and feels beautiful but it is oppressively heavy. I think I should have gotten a lighter on rather than the recommended weight. Unfortunately I can’t really justify the expense of buying a second, lighter one. The blanket itself is lovely.

Purchased in September 2019.

jill
jill

weighted blanket

The blanket arrived and i put it on my bed and it is far too heavy for me, so I didnt sleep well at all. Very disappointed for the price it cost me.

Purchased in July 2018 for $241.32.

Amber M
Amber MSydney, NSW

BLANKET ARRIVED MOLDY!

I purchased the Adult Weighted Blanket for a gift for a family member suffering from health issues.
When we unraveled the blanket it was moldy inside!
Aside from the lack in quality for a high price , a product promoting health benefits arriving in an unhealthy condition is beyond disappointing.
Waiting for a response/replacement from company.

Purchased in July 2019 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

Lauren.as
Lauren.asGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helps me relax

Blanket helps me relax, but I do have a few gripes considering the $200+ price tag. One is the polyester cover which they call minky soft, due to the nature of the fabric it becomes hot and sweaty.
The blanket beads also don't really stay on you due to gravity. This could be remedied by smaller pockets for the beads. Also having to do up and un do like 15 ties to attach the cover is annoying and seems a bit cheap.
Will say service was good and quick and when my first covers stitching started ripping open, then sent out a replacement straight away. Just would wish for higher quality for such an expensive purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 for $250.00.

Sameer
SameerWestern Australia

Poor Design and Poor Customer service (DON'T BUY SINGLE ADULT BLANKET)

Purchased in June 2019 for $209.00.

Bea A.
Bea A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uncomfortable

Purchased in June 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Sam L
Sam LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shipping takes too long

The email mentioned 2-8 business days but it has been over a month now.
They should mention it if it's going to take this long!! I'm very dissapointed with their service.

Purchased in April 2019.

Nat
NatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Purchased adult and child blanket

I purchased two blankets. One adult and one child. I’m super disappointed as my daughters blanket is very small and doesn’t even cover her properly. Had I checked and purchased two decent size blankets, I’d have given 5 stars. So please check the sizing to avoid disappointment. On the other hand, my blanket is fabulous. Found it super heavy at the start and way too hot. It took me ages to adjust. Now I really love it. My insomnia/sleep walking and night terrors have diminished.

Purchased in February 2019 for $338.00.

Greedi
GreediHunter Region, NSW

Could be much better

The inside portion of the blanket is flat. It just feels like a very expensive blanket. I bought my daughter a calming blanket from a different company and it’s so much better

Purchased in February 2019.