Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

Bek
BekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Calming blanket

Sadly didn’t work at all , very disappointed as We were desperate for this to work for our little one .
Small sizes bearly covered my toddler and the weight was not evenly weighted even though ties were on the correct spots .
It slide off a lot and she didn’t like the weight of it at all . We tried for almost two weeks but it didn’t help at all , actually made her worse :(
Such great reviews but sadly money wasted for us :(

The cover itself was gorgeous and soft though
Absolutely gutted

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets for $100.00.

Andie H
Andie HMid North Coast, NSW

Helps calm my son at night

Love the blanket and it definitely helps my 3 year old at bedtime to calming him down and help him feel cosy. I would prefer if the weight was more even in the blanket .. because my son moves quite a bit at night the weight inside the blankets goes into one corner

Purchased in June 2020 for $89.00.

Angie Newman
Angie NewmanIllawarra, NSW

One of my better purchases!

I got the 9kg queen which is perfect for two people. Totally happy with this blanket. I don’t have a cheaper version so can’t compare. The people who say it bunches are simply not shaking it out properly.

Purchased in June 2020.

Scarey Poppins
Scarey PoppinsMorayfield

Disappointing quality

The blanket bunches too easily, is Not weighted properly. Has empty spots, not even close to being an even coverage of weights.
Small sized too.
Overall poor quality.
Absolutely gutted i brought them.
IMO Waste of money.

Purchased in May 2020 for $460.00.

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

9kg knitted blanket

I found it heavy at first but then realised the feeling is more like a big hug than a dead weight.
I'm definitely sleeping much more soundly. Falling to sleep has improved somewhat, but I think people should know that the blanket can only do so much and if you have a chronic problem this is not necessarily your quick fix, having said that I believe it has decreased the frequency of my sleepless nights.
I don't regret purchasing it and would recommend anyone with sleeping issues giving it a try.

Purchased in May 2020 for $299.00.

Terri henderson
Terri hendersonCentral West, NSW

Absolutely love how this blanket has changed my sons sleeping patterns.

I’m am so pleased with your product, it certainly has helped my son with his sleeping patterns. I am having trouble keeping it on his bed though, if you have any tricks I would gladly try them.

Purchased in May 2020 for $272.00.

Disappointed. I've had no significant change in sleeping habits. I still have many sleepless restless hours with or without the blanket. Very disappointing results after selling points were so positive.

Purchased in May 2020 at 2XU Online store.

Narelle M.
Narelle M.

Thanks. I'll have to check my purchase details but I purchased from you as I get emails from you and that's how you got me Email address. I appreciate your offer for a refund. I'll be in touch.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stitching comes apart quite easily

The stitching has come apart in more than 5 places, once this happens there is a flow on effect, the beads go everywhere with in the blanket. Not a high quality product and not what you would expect considering the price’

Purchased in May 2019.

Bunches like no tomorrow

All the stings that hold it in place broke off within a few days and now all it does is bunch up with the slightest movement. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Too small

Found the child's blanket too small and the adult one would be too heavy for the child so a bit disappointed but the concept seems good. Keeping it anyway and might order the adult one in the future. Disappointed at the size

Purchased in April 2020 for $125.00.

Happy

I love this blanket. It is heavy but not suffocating. I can't sleep under it but it is the next best thing to a hug. It is a bit heavy on my neck when I lie on my side.

Purchased in May 2020 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

Caz T.
Caz T.South East Queensland, QLD

New sleep... different!

I am finding that my sleep is... different... better. I should have ordered a lighter blanket. I am finding that I take a little while to reposition the blanket if I am restless as I have night sweats, so it's blanket on/off. It was great to receive your email pointers before the blanket arrived.
It takes a little getting used to, but overall it is helping.

Calming blanket review

I brought the calming blanket to help me relax and sleep better as I have trouble unwinding at the end of the day. It took me a while to get used to the weight but I stuck with it and I am now sleeping soundly and I fall asleep quickly rather than lying awake going over things in my mind. I wake up feeling rested, even one of our cats likes it. It does take a couple of weeks to get used to the weight but if you stick with it is well worth it from a wellbeing perspective.

Jessica B.
Jessica B.Hobart, TAS

Can’t sleep with out this blanket!

Got a blanket for my son so he may start to stay in his bed by himself. Unfortunately it hasn’t worked. But on the other hand I can’t sleep with out mine. Deep sleep and well rested .

Purchased in May 2020 for $529.00.

Child loves it

I bought the child's calming blanket as my daughter took forever to fall asleep. Now she's asleep within 10 minutes and she is having a better night's sleep. So good we can take it anywhere.

Purchased in April 2020.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Way to heavy for me

This wasn’t for me, it is way too heavy & I was waking up with a sore back everyday. So disappointed as I really wanted to see if my sleep pattern would change.

Sam
Sam

Like the weight

The weight is perfect. How ever there is to much movement in the filling even though I have tied all the ties probably. And often need adjustment. Deciding if I will get another style

Purchased in November 2019 at Calming Blankets for $200.00.

Noticible difference

I bought the blankets in a 3 pack. Both my kids have been using them for around 2 weeks. They haven't noticed a change but I have. They fall asleep quicker and stay asleep. The only problem is the inner blanket slides around and ends up punching up which can be difficult to rectify.

Purchased in May 2020 at Calming Blankets for $300.00.

Sharon P.
Sharon P.Victoria

Pleasantly Surprised

Very comfy and pleasant to sleep under. I usually wriggle and have restless legs but it has settled down. It does move around in the cover more than expected, could have more ties. Glad I purchased it.

Purchased in March 2020.

Mlsl
MlslSydney, NSW

No confirmation email?

No confirmation email, no reply to my emails asking for confirmation, but still got charged for buying the blanket. Not sure how to get in touch with anyone to ask what’s going on.

Purchased in May 2020 at Calming Blankets for $219.00.

Peta
PetaSydney, NSW

Moving in the cover too much

I love the blanket and it's therapeutic effect. I am just having trouble with it staying in place in its cover, despite the ties. And you can't shake it out like you would a normal blanket/doona.

Purchased in March 2020 at Calming Blankets for $219.00.

Nic
NicGippsland, VIC

Great product

You have a fantastic product but to be honest it hadn’t made any difference to my sleep. I’m a light sleeper and was hoping to improve on this but not so :(

Purchased in March 2020.

Love my blanket

I have the bamboo blanket and love it. It’s relaxing and comforting. The only problem is that my dogs love it too. I don’t want it to get smelly or damaged so have put it into a cotton quilt cover. Not the same ! The beautiful fabric of the blanket adds to its feeling of comfort. Is there a possibility of a cover in the same beautiful material

Purchased in January 2020 at On line.

shan_gSurf Coast

Not relaxing or calming - toes poke through it if used on the couch.

Don't get caught up in the hype, the blank is overly heavy and not calming at all. Your toes will also poke through the thing leaving you feeling dissatisfied. Save yourself some money and buy a good quality blanket elsewhere. Unclear and sloppy return process too. Disappointing purchase.

Purchased in February 2020 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

shan_g

I requested a refund, you specifically asked for the blanket to be returned and when the eye mask wasn't sent back, you refused to refund me in full. Little surprise I have left this review. Poor communication.

I feel calm

I grew up in Era where there were heavy reassuring blankets on the bed at night rather than the feather Duvet’s in shops now.
This calming blanket feels like that
It takes me back to my childhood and security of sleeping with weight over you.

Purchased in January 2020.