Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

Love it

I enjoy the weight of it. The ties are a bit flimsy so worried about them breaking, and feel that the blanket still sags little in amongst them, however very grateful that the ties are there in the first place. Don't know if I can sleep without this blanket now!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Love using it on the couch

I love using the blanket on the couch or on the massage table as well. Definitely my partner sleeps much better as well when using it on the bed too

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Deboragh
DeboraghNewcastle NSW

My daughter love the blanket

My daughter lover the calming blanket, although I had to sew more anchors to the weighted blanket to stop the blanket from sliding every where as she was getting very frustrated using it and having to rearrange it all the time. The extra anchors worked and the blanket became more consistantly when using it. I used an extra 8 anchors.

Date PurchasedSept 2018