Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

Luxurious minky fabric
Durable & washable
Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

Beads can bunch up

KEC
KEC

Overall good

We bought pack of 3. Would have preferred if we selected different weights/sizes. Drawback is the ties keep coming undone or loosening. A zip/stronger would remedy this. Smaller pockets would also ensure less movement bunching of beads. Another improvement would be access with zips on 2 sides to make accessing to ties easier.
Having said this we have seen improvement in sleep.

Tiarna
TiarnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moves doesn't stay in place

First time using a weighted blanket I like that it is heavy. I dislike that the insert moves and can bunch up and make the blanket really heavy to fix up.

It’s perfect

Works amazing, my brother loves it he doesn’t want to let go of it. Perfect size and weight, would definitely buy another one if I need to for myself thank you

KimW
KimW

Happy

this is my 2nd blanket love love the product was not sure if this product works it sure does i would recommend this product for people to buy try it

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Kate O.
Kate O.Perth, WA

Love It! Amazing Value!

I bought the family pack which is amazing value for money as you can choose a different weight value for each blanket to suit the whole family! I absolutely love this for winter. The faux fur is beautifully soft and snuggly! The pink is closer to an ivory colour which is beautiful and goes in any room. It’ll be far too hot for spring and summer so I’m hoping to get the hand knitted blanket ... a friend has it and the weight distribution and stretch of it makes it more useful all year round! It feels lighter than 9kg compared to the 9kg weighted blanket.

I would not want to be without this blanket

I got it for my son how is a sleepwaker and a very restless sleeper. I would hear him all night long but know he sleeps much better and so do I as I don't hear him any more. This is a great result for us

Inicht
InichtCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very warm and snuggly....but...

Love it, but whatever is inside slides around, and sometimes there is nothing but the cover on me. It's annoying to have to keep adjusting the insides.
other than that it's definitely resulted in my sleeping more soundly.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Helen M.
Helen M.Wimmera, VIC

Perfect, can’t live without it!

This blanket is without a doubt the best thing I’ve purchased in a very long time. It’s so soft & warm & the weight helps me sleep like a baby. Up until I got this I’ve been getting a full night restful sleep, before I was lucky to get 4 hours.

Out like a light
Out like a lightHobart, TAS

I have never slept better

from the first night of having my new blanket I have noticed the change in my sleeping pattern. I would lay in bed for hours some nights before falling asleep. Now I'm not lasting more than 20 minutes before I'm out for the count. I'm now looking at getting one each for the kids to. I would highly recommend this product.

Christine C
Christine CSydney, NSW

Love is my Calming Blanket

I love my new calming blanket so much I find any excuse to snuggle in underneath. Took a while to get used to but now I sleep like a log.

Get the blanket, ignore the extra covers

The blanket feels lovely and keeps me feeling comfortable, however my only gripe is that I put the cotton grey cover over top which seems like it was cut way too big for the blanket, which ends up making the blanket feel all out of sorts and uneven.

Exceeds the hype, now a must have for me.

I never write reviews, but this blanket is worthy. I sleep better, my muscles feel more relaxed, absolutely brilliant. Honestly surprised at how much it improves my sense of wellbeing.

Kristy L.
Kristy L.Hunter Region, NSW

Best nights sleep ever!!

Before calming blanket I used to toss and turn and wake several times through the night. I can honestly say I now fall asleep and only wake to the sound of the alarm. Most peaceful nights sleep I’ve ever had! Thank you! Highly recommended, do yourself a favour and get one

Too hot for me

Unfortunately I find this to be too hot. I found the weight to be comfortable but being a hot sleeper it doesn't suit me. I am able to take advantage of the guarantee but am considering keeping it.

Adore it!

I ordered the bamboo blanket and it hasn’t just helped me sleep more soundly, it has also helped reduce the amount of night sweats I was having. Totally love it!

Jas
JasSydney, NSW

It takes getting used to

I usually wake up multiple times during the night and wanted to see if the blanket would help. I was a bit skeptical the first few nights of using it. After a couple of weeks, I can honestly say that it makes a difference. I notice that when the beads aren't properly spread out and not enough weight is on my upper body, I tend to wake up in the middle of the night. Otherwise, I tend to sleep better and while I may wake up in the middle of the night, I can easily fall asleep after. So far, it's been a good buy, especially since I got it 50% off with the free bamboo sheet for summer.

Tu L.
Tu L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gets better each night

Was looking for something to calm me down after work and boy has this done more than that it relaxes my muscle joints and slows down my heart rate to a calming state, no more overthinking during bedtime you can also say goodbye to restless nights!

Perfect!!

Cant remember the last time i slept so well. Usually waking every couple hours but have slept solid ever since Using the blanket. Warm and perfect weight.... would highly recommend to everyone.

Sonia
SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for shift workers

As a night shift worker, I’ve struggled to get sufficient quality sleep. With my weighted blanket I’m out in 5 minutes for unbroken sleep, whether it’s my night off at home or nap prior to shift. I wish I had this blanket years ago. I love the minky finish.

phoebe b.
phoebe b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SO GOOD

During my time of online learning, I was struggling to sleep at night after being on my laptop all day.
After buying the blanket, sleeping was so much easier, my mind was at ease and I felt so secure at night.
It also has helped me quite a bit in regards to my anxiety, if I'm ever feeling anxious and stressed at home, I just curl up under it and I calm down instantly.
I have recommended this blanket to everyone!

Absolutely amazing!

I have been struggling with anxiety at night and this blanket has worked wonders! Only down side I got the 15kg in a queen and I need help to fix it on my bed because I'm a weakling

Amazing blanket

I’ve only had the blanket a couple of days but love how it feels. I’m definitely not as restless at night the weight is great, reminds me of my childhood when you would sleep with blankets, so secure.

Caroline P.
Caroline P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Calming Sheet

My teen son who has down syndrome/ autism sleeps all night under this sensory sheet which holds him like a hug. Great buy and happy will purchase another very soon.

Kate F
Kate FPerth, WA

Calming blanket

We purchased 3 adult weighted blankets. Love the calming blankets - I have never slept so well!! My children also love theirs and are sleeping much better. The only negative was took over 2 months for them to arrive and not much in the way of updates on the shipping tracking.

Janene Baker
Janene BakerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best sleep in years !

I have purchased the queen size , 9 kg blanket. I can honestly say I haven’t slept so well in years . I’m getting to sleep quicker and having a much deeper sleep . I thoroughly recommend this product for anyone struggling to get to sleep or stay asleep.