Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

Perfect size, weight and comfort

I’m loving my experience with my calming blanketS ! I first purchased a 9kg blanket and found too heavy , but the company was kind enough to offer full return within 30 days so I exchanged for 6kg which I’m very happy with !
Customer service was excellent and can highly recommend.
Mandy

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Best sleep ever!!

When I received my blanket I thought this is way to heavy to sleep under but no it is perfect . I suffer with anxiety and restless legs and this has been a life saver, it's even saving me money as I haven't had to use my electric blanket once since I have been using the calming blanket.
Thank you for giving me the best nights sleep.

Krystal J.
Krystal J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service - great quality

Whilst ultimately I didn’t find the blanket was right for me, I still rate the product and service as 5 stars.

The blanket weight was distributed very evenly; and the mink cover was very soft and nice.

I did end up returning mine, and the process was amazingly simple, and I received the refund once proof of return postage was sent (not when they actually received it). I do think that this would benefit the majority of people.

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets for $210.00.

Elizabeth M
Elizabeth MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping inside a cloud

Have been feeling very anxious of late and climbing into bed tonight, I immediately felt happy, relaxed and calm and oh so cosy. I bought the 9kg woven weighted blanket and I feel I could just float away...
I have tried the other weighted blankets (the ones with the ties from another company) and have worn one out and found the shifting weight annoying. So happy I chose the woven style this time. I actually bought two as I have a guest room and no longer use blankets. The woven style suits the Qld climate so much better as it can be used all year round.
Thankyou Calming Blanket

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Alex S
Alex S

The bunching! Always with the bunching!

When I first got this blanket I absolutely loved it, though 2 weeks in, that all changed. The blanket constantly bunches! Even after shaking it loose and trying to flatten it out it just keeps bunching! The internal ties are useless and keep breaking. Definitely would not buy another.

Purchased in January 2020 for $299.00.

Clara
Clara

Now my alarm wakes me, not my anxiety.

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets for $219.00.

Sally O
Sally OHunter Region, NSW

Love it

Love it I don’t use the cover but have brought three now it’s the only thing I need for warmth even in a cold part of NSW so that’s a bonus

Purchased in February 2019 for $300.00.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Thanks for sharing, Sally :)

We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your blankets!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Danny S.
Danny S.

Calming Weighted Blanket

I've heard about these blankets for a while and wanted to try it out. The blanket is great quality and looks great. It took a few nights to get used to, especially the first night, but now I'm enjoying the weight of the blanket and it it is a really comforting way to sleep.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Brooke
BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

delivery and service

Big shout out to all the team members working in the warehouse during this pandemic. I ordered two blankets from them and was quite confused with the emails i was getting about delivery and they cleared everything up and sent the items asap and I have received them within only a few days of all this happening and I am beyond grateful to the team for their efforts and I cannot wait to try out the blankets.

Emily
Emily

Best blanket!

I love my blanket! Its super comfortable and the soft pink fabric colour I chose for mine is super soft and snuggly. It helps me sleeo so much better at night and my dog lives it too!

Surprising

Getting used to it. Has definitely helped with my sleeping. The weight I chose is good. Not as cooling as I hoped but am getting used to it. Am happy with it so far

Purchased in August 2020 for $250.00.

Sam N.
Sam N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

Sleep saviour!

Jumped straight in and started sleeping with my blanket. I’m falling asleep faster, no tossing and turning and weirdly I’m no longer having leg cramps. It helps me to relax and feel calm, Amazing!! Highly recommend this weighted blanket.

Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my blanket!

Very helpful and comforting. Helps me relax at night and during the day. I wanted one for a while but wasn't sure it would be worth it..... it was! I ended up buying myself one as a self-present during isolation and it was the best decision!!
Sometimes the blanket is difficult to shift around (obviously given its so heavy), I've found that you just need to grab the blanket by the corners, ensuring you are holding both layers before moving. :)

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for $220.00.

Anne S.
Anne S.Illawarra, NSW

The woven blanket is fantastic.

The woven blanket is fantastic. It just looks like a chunky knitted throw blanket. I can’t sleep without it now, it has calmed my severe Restless Leg Syndrome and my anxiety.

Genac
GenacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

GOOD product and GREAT customer service

Purchased in April 2020.

Tania
Tania

Perfect for Traveling, Kids weighted Blacket.

Very helpful , with an exchange in weighted blanket .
due to my shoulder operation. I've gone for a lighter kids blanket which is easier for me to lift plus great for travelling since I have restless legs.

Purchased in June 2020.

It’s good

It helped me sleep better like it said it advertised. Comfy and the single was big enough for my double bed, highly recommend. Also got it on sale so recommend looking out for sales.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for $110.00.

CassandraC
CassandraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent sleep at long last.

This reminds me of a handmade quilt my late mother made when I was growing up...it was very heavy however I do recall sleeping like a baby. When I read about the calming blanket, I brought one & it has the same effect as my late Mums quilt. No readjustment needed on my end. Of course I'm happy with it. Will be buying more for the family very soon.

Purchased in July 2020 for $219.00.

It's Perfect

I bought the grey woven weughted blanket and it is perfect. It looks great and I just love sleeping under it every night, even my husband cant believe how great it is - I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my 25 year old daughter wants on for Chrismas.

Purchased in July 2020 for $299.00.

Natasha M.
Natasha M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic my partner now sleeps all night

Yes he doesn't put the t.v on several hours through the night. Love that the cover comes off so you can wash it. Also bought the cotton cover for summer. Fantastic calming blanket thank you!!

Tracey
TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

We love it

The only suggestion I have is maybe work out another way to attached the blanket inside the cover. Ours keeps coming loose and the blanket bunches up and falls off the bed

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for $369.00.

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

The only problem I have with my new Calming Weighted Blanket is trying to get hold of it as my 22 year old daughter keeps using it. I highly recommend these blankets.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

highly recommend!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Edit: Blanket Received with New Order