Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

Codie Greaves
Codie GreavesLaunceston, TAS

My daughter has been sleeping so much better.

I’m actually getting some decent sleep thanks to this blanket it has kept my child asleep longer. I have got it only my sister to also buy one. Wouldn’t mind one for myself actually.

beautiful and relaxing sleep

Mick G.
Mick G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing! It actually works! I'm over the moon!

I have never slept this well since I was a kid..i have anxiety and depression and am medicated but I still wake up every hour...with the blanket I now only wake once or twice in a night and get a good slab of sleep..I even find it easier to get up cos now I'm more rested..It took me a while to decide about purchasing but I'm SO glad I did..tytyty

Tracy
TracyMid North Coast, NSW

I love these blankets!

I’ve been using my Calming blanket for a few weeks now and I honestly can’t say enough positive things about it! I’m a long term sufferer of anxiety and it has helped me at night so much.

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Not a fan

its an extremely expensive product that in these hard times I stupidly bought! My son hates it. He won't use it and and its constantly thrown on the floor! I tried it myself and dont love it either.

Gladriele
GladrieleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have started dreaming agaib

This blanket is the most calming relaxing item. I have never felt better rested. I can’t believe it. IM DREAMING AGAIN, I’ve missed dreaming so much 100% :D happiness. I’m finding my dreams are so vivid. My partner was originally not interested and is shocked at how much better sleep he’s getting. Couldn’t recommend this enough. We have a king size bed and got a king/queen blanket......it works amazing because we don’t move around as much as we used to :) sleeping through the whole night :) I love it!! Thank you calming blankets <3

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Love my weighted blanket.

I love my weighted blanket. I'm having a deeper and uninterupted sleep since purchasing and feel snug and secure all night. Now need one for sitting under on the lounge!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

So calming, I never want to get out of bed

The blanket has made a huge difference to staying asleep. It's calming and comforting. I would recommend the summer version if you share a bed as it gets quite warm

Wish I had this sooner - its perfect!

I have MS and with that comes pain and fatigue - this weighted blanket, with even pressure, takes me to a place where im comfortable and fall asleep quickly and deeply.

Not what I expected

My blanket keeps sliding off because of the weight distribution is uneven. Every night I need to check that my blanket is on evenly or it will uncomfortable sleeping. Sometimes the corners bunch up and I have a big clump of weight in the middle of my bed

But then I got the woven weighted blanket and that solved my problem! Now I’m happy to use my blanket every night and I fall asleep so quickly.

Nate
Nate

Unfortunately this doesn’t help as the number of ties per side of blanket isn’t sufficient enough to stop the bunching. Every night it requires me to realign the inner blanket.

Krysta
KrystaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best nights sleep

Lives up to its name great investment for anyone that suffers from anxiety or restless leg syndrome...highly recommend even if your someone that just struggles to sleep alone it’s perfect it truly makes u feel like there is a person next to you....

Calming

Lives up to its name. Very calming and we have great sleeps. Thanks for a great product. My son with ASD lives it. Happy with my purchase, and delivered quickly.

Mikayla Lobley
Mikayla LobleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Koala miracle!

My 3 year old has never slept better. She now sleeps independently and most nights through. In our house this is a miracle. I am in love with calming blankets!

Joe H.
Joe H.North Western Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic blanket!

Just when I thought I would not be able to get some purposeful rest, I came across Calming Blanket's 4.5kg weighted blanket. This has made my sleep a lot better - so much so, I end up waking up much more refreshed that I would if I had my regular blankets on! I chose the 4.5kg one as I had no experience with these amazing blankets - Calming Blanket recommend going with weights up to 15% of your body weight but the 4.5kg one helps as much as one at 12-15kg. I would not go back to my previous blankets as this one also manages to keep me warm and cosy. I will definitely recommend Calming Blanket to all my friends looking for weighted blankets

Helped my sleep!

I got used to the blanket straight away! I love it so much, as soon as I put it on me I fall asleep. Great for people who struggle with insomnia :-) The only downside is that it does get bunched up at times. Can’t live without it!

Christo
ChristoSydney, NSW

I absolutely love my blanket, I am sleeping so much better.

I absolutely love my blanket, I am sleeping so much better. The quality of the blanket is exceptional. The weight of the blanket makes me feel secure and comforted. I am so glad that I purchased this blanket.

Trace
TraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reduced movement when asleep

While it's only been a couple of weeks the Calming Blanket, has certainly reduced the amount I move while asleep, husband notices it too. Love the feel of the weighted blanket. It's a little warmer than expected, however I will purchase the blanket cover to see if that helps. A few reviews mentioned it makes blanket cooler. Would recommend any one try the calming blanket for themselves or family member.

Great blanket

Helps my son sleep through the night. He used to wake up several times and now he generally stirs a couple of times but doesn't wake up. Recommend giving it a try.

Tiarna
TiarnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moves doesn't stay in place

First time using a weighted blanket I like that it is heavy. I dislike that the insert moves and can bunch up and make the blanket really heavy to fix up.

It’s perfect

Works amazing, my brother loves it he doesn’t want to let go of it. Perfect size and weight, would definitely buy another one if I need to for myself thank you

KimW
KimW

Happy

this is my 2nd blanket love love the product was not sure if this product works it sure does i would recommend this product for people to buy try it

Kate O.
Kate O.Perth, WA

Love It! Amazing Value!

I bought the family pack which is amazing value for money as you can choose a different weight value for each blanket to suit the whole family! I absolutely love this for winter. The faux fur is beautifully soft and snuggly! The pink is closer to an ivory colour which is beautiful and goes in any room. It’ll be far too hot for spring and summer so I’m hoping to get the hand knitted blanket ... a friend has it and the weight distribution and stretch of it makes it more useful all year round! It feels lighter than 9kg compared to the 9kg weighted blanket.

I would not want to be without this blanket

I got it for my son how is a sleepwaker and a very restless sleeper. I would hear him all night long but know he sleeps much better and so do I as I don't hear him any more. This is a great result for us

Helen M.
Helen M.Wimmera, VIC

Perfect, can’t live without it!

This blanket is without a doubt the best thing I’ve purchased in a very long time. It’s so soft & warm & the weight helps me sleep like a baby. Up until I got this I’ve been getting a full night restful sleep, before I was lucky to get 4 hours.

Out like a light
Out like a lightHobart, TAS

I have never slept better

from the first night of having my new blanket I have noticed the change in my sleeping pattern. I would lay in bed for hours some nights before falling asleep. Now I'm not lasting more than 20 minutes before I'm out for the count. I'm now looking at getting one each for the kids to. I would highly recommend this product.