Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

the calming blanket seems to help me sleep much better thanks

my daughter loves to lay on the calming blanket too she loves the feel of it it certiantly is helping me sleep much better I;m not waking feeling so tired in the morning.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Does help with MS

The weight of the blanket does help to stop my nerves jumping all over the place. I don't have to turn over as much during the night trying to find that comfort position. I would reccomend this blanket to any MS sufferer.

doonacloud
doonacloudMelbourne

Love the blanket; prefer the cotton cover

The blanket itself is fantastic. It does feel calming, as the name of the product suggests, it's just the right weight for me, and I feel held in place when I drift off to sleep. The only thing I don't like is that it comes with a minky cover by default, which feels uncomfortable on my skin. I have always had cotton covers on my doonas, so I bought a cotton cover for it, and now it's just perfect. It would be great to have a choice of cotton or minky when first purchasing, because I'm not going to use the minky cover again.

Calming Blanket
Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Thank you so much for the review Doonacloud! We appreciate the feedback. We should have some new types of covers coming soon that you might also enjoy.

Amazing calming blanket

Love this product , bought it for my son with Autism but decided to try it for my self first ,will now be ordering another one

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

no major issues

the blanket is very soft and nice texture.
i thought the kid size would be suitable for my 6-year-old but i really should of got the adult.
The downside is there is no refunds unless in original packaging but thankfully i got it while on special i guess. im not sure how you can be sure of a product like this without trying it but i guess this is the price you pay when having an autistic child you need to try random things in hopes they work.

Lovin my sleeptime

At first it didnt work but persevered and it does work now, it gets a little hot prob need to purchase the lighter cover but i love it thank you.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Love it

I enjoy the weight of it. The ties are a bit flimsy so worried about them breaking, and feel that the blanket still sags little in amongst them, however very grateful that the ties are there in the first place. Don't know if I can sleep without this blanket now!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Love using it on the couch

I love using the blanket on the couch or on the massage table as well. Definitely my partner sleeps much better as well when using it on the bed too

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Deboragh
DeboraghNewcastle NSW

My daughter love the blanket

My daughter lover the calming blanket, although I had to sew more anchors to the weighted blanket to stop the blanket from sliding every where as she was getting very frustrated using it and having to rearrange it all the time. The extra anchors worked and the blanket became more consistantly when using it. I used an extra 8 anchors.

Date PurchasedSept 2018