Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

Andrea R.
Andrea R.

The kids love their calming blanket

Very good for kids who are sleep walkers or find it difficult to settle at night. My kids love theirs.
The 3 pack is good value, excellent customer service and fast postage.

Purchased in September 2021 for $396.00.

Clarke
ClarkeSydney, NSW

Great purchase

My teen son loves it! Purchased the queen size in the graphite grey colour. The colour looks great in his room! Definitely recommend this blanket…I wish I bought it sooner.

Purchased in August 2021 for $220.00.

Lovely, restful sleep

A beautiful product. So calming and warm in any weather. Got the wrong weight and had no trouble exchanging, customer service was prompt. Very quick to dispatch too. Love it!

Purchased in July 2021.

Hell to the yes

My life literally changed when I got this blanket, it’s been over a year now and I can’t sleep without it! It feels like a big warm hug and quite honestly makes you never want to get out of bed. Treat yourself and get it, trust me.

Purchased in February 2020 for $229.00.

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Scott
ScottCentral West, NSW

Amazing. Best nights sleep. Feel amazing

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Absolute Life Changer

I would not be able to live without my handwoven blanket, the weight is just perfect, I have had it for years and never had an issue, it still looks brand new! The handwoven blanket with my Pillow Mist is the best combo!!! Can't recommend this company and their products enough!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Calming Blankets for $289.00.

chloe
chloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me

Tardy response to emails after I returned the product and did not receive a refund in a timely manner. Calming blankets eventually provided full refunded after numerous emails and exposure online.

I did not find the calming blanket a useful tool in aiding sleep / relaxation hence the return.

Purchased in March 2020 for $189.00.

Laura D.
Laura D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best comfort & sleep I’ve had in years!

For years I’ve been struggling to find my comfort & sleep zone..tossing and turning throughout the night until now. I was adamant about getting this blanket cause of the price but I’m glad I did..last nite was the best sleep I’ve ever had
Would highly recommend this product

Purchased in April 2021 at Costco for $70.00.

Lisa
LisaVictoria

Simply the Best!

Best quality blanket and covers. Fantastic service too.
I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm enjoying a great sleep now too.
Highly recommend to anyone who tends to toss and turn when trying to sleep.

Purchased in February 2021 for $250.00.

Lorraine B
Lorraine BSydney, NSW

Calming blanket equals sleep.

Love my calming blanket have not needed sleeping pills since using the blanket. Would highly recommend, best thing ever. Appreciate the quick delivery great customer service . Thank you happy customer

Purchased in January 2021 for $299.00.

Kylie2779
Kylie2779Hunter Region, NSW

Love it. best sleep ever

It was so fast arriving. best sleep I have had in years. no more restless sleep for me or my husband He is also restless sleeper.
Been having trouble keeping it as my daughter wants to steal it

Purchased in January 2021 for $180.00.

Forget herbal supplements to aid sleep

My 16 year old has struggled with sleep for the last two years. A variety of herbal remedies proved useless in overcoming her problem. I stumbled across reviews for this weighted blanket and, hesitantly, I ordered one not really believing it would help. From the first night, she slept straight through and has continued to do so since. The quality of the outer velvet cover and the dark granite colour really do make this calming blanket look beautiful. I am planning to buy one for myself as it really is worth every penny. Thank you too to Katharine who was incredibly helpful at Calming Blankets.

Purchased in December 2020 for $130.00.

Game changer

As a woman who “enjoys” depression and estrogen leaving building, I had my share of sleepless nights way before I should have....this blanket is the answer❤️ Not gonna crap here that I sleep all night, every night but this blankets offer major improvement. I have recently purchased also family bundle to enjoy the same comfort while chilling on sofa and also offer it to my visits

Purchased in July 2020.

Love love it.

Total love it. Was not sure when ordering, cause I had so many sleeping troubles. But after getting my blanket, omg have never sleep so good. It is true to its advertising

Purchased in December 2020.

Kerri Leach
Kerri LeachSydney, NSW

I Can Now Sleep

I bought one of the adult sized with an extra bamboo cover. I have been far less restless sleeping longer. I lent my blanket to my son who is blind and has anxiety he loved it so much that I have just received yesterday another three blankets to use between his and my place. I think I will be also ordering some more summer covers in the near future. LOVE THEM!

Purchased in January 2021 at Calming Blankets.

Rhys D.
Rhys D.asked

Order #CB188237 Hi, I'm more than a little concerned after reading these reviews. I really hope this blanket works for me. Due to my sleeping disorder. I should have done my research prior to ordering, but I am at my witts end with sleeping. Could you please explain the return/refund process to me, if I am delivered an inferior or misleading product?

Fred
Fred

Sorry im not sure about the refund/return process. However before you open it I suggest to check the websites T&C’s. Its been about 2 months now with the weighted blanket and im back to where i started again. Insomnia. Not sleeping well, feeling fatigue in the morning again. So not quiet sure its worth the price for a good few weeks of sleep.

Ange S.
Ange S.asked

I purchased the Bamboo Weighted Blanket as I live in sunny Queensland and wanted a natural fabric that would breathe. I received a blanket and the label says Polyester Inner and Outer with glass beads filling. There is zero reference to bamboo. I've done a bit of reading online and am pretty confident that Bamboo should not be labelled as polyester in any circumstance. Can anyone offer any explanation? It seems a bit misleading to me.

Hi Ange, Steph here :)

I'm very sorry to hear that you have possibly received an incorrect blanket.

I can assure you that our blankets are made from 100% bamboo, however unfortunately, we have recently found that some of the bamboo blankets had the incorrect label put on them when they were manufactured.

Rest assured as soon as we found out, we got on top of this with our suppliers.

I have just sent you an email, if you could please get back to me with a photo of that one, I would love to get this sorted for you right away!

Hope to hear back soon :)

Krystina
Krystina

Hi, I have just had the same experience. They are telling me the polyster one is infact bamboo.... it doesnt feel anything like bamboo. It feels silky, just like polyster. Did you ever get sent a bamboo one?
Really hate feeling misled.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Krystina, Steph here :)

I am very sorry that you feel misled in regards to your Bamboo Weighted Blanket, unfortunately, as we mentioned, there was a batch of incorrectly labelled blankets and covers. Our suppliers have now fixed this issue, unfortunately, it is just a case of phasing out all of the affected items.

If you would like to return that one to us for a full refund, we are more than happy to help you with this.

I have just closed your tickets with our support agent Lucy and have contacted you via my personal email to hopefully get this sorted out for you!

Looking forward to hearing back.

Chrisl
Chrislasked

I ordered 2 blankets, a kevin koala and a face mask on july 27th 2020.
I have had many email exchanges with you, the last from paris on sept 2nd, who was going to arrange for a priority shipment. Today I tried to ring and got a voice message asking me to email, and when I emailed to support@calmingblankets.Com.Au. The email ‘bounced’. Have you gone out of business?
I now wish to request a full reund of $696.99aud
I also request a phone call on 0404074262 within 2 working days. I save copies of all correspondence, and will take this up with consumer affairs, if no reply.
Chris leatherland

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Chris, Steph here, just following up quickly :)

I can see your cuddly Koala friend has now arrived with your granddaughter and the rest of your order has been canceled and refunded in full.

We hope she is loving her new friend!

I am so pleased that we were able to get this sorted out for you, and again, we do apologise for all of the delays in our warehouse, as promised, we have begun implementing new processes in the warehouse to ensure an overall swifter packaging routine, should you ever wish to purchase one of our products in the future, I am hopeful that your turn over will be much more efficient!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you :)

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket questions

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives

Improve your sleep, reduce your anxiety and wrap yourself in the velvety embrace of the original weighted blanket.

Features

• Ultra-soft faux minky plush fabric
  • Eco-friendly
  • Durable & washable
  • Weight options: 4.5kg, 6.8kg & 9kg
  • 30-day risk-free guarantee with free returns
  • Non-toxic, noise-free glass beads
  • Antimicrobial
  • Warmth: Both the inner and outer blanket are made from polyester which is scientifically proved to retain heat. The tight weave of the polyester fabric traps the heat inside, keeping you warm for long periods of time. The luxurious faux-fur coats the outside for an extra layer of warmth and softness.
  • Minky fabric: The ultra-soft feel comes from the knit fabric which is very durable. As minky fabric is one-sided, this means a plusher, fur-like and ultra snug texture on the outside.

What reviewers thought

There are many 5-star reviews that state that the blanket had a very calming effect on the users. Others claim that the product did little for them or the blankets bunched to one side and needed to be shaken to be loosened. Overall, there are many satisfied customers who would recommend the product to others.