Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

Luxurious minky fabric
Durable & washable
Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

Beads can bunch up

CassandraC
CassandraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent sleep at long last.

This reminds me of a handmade quilt my late mother made when I was growing up...it was very heavy however I do recall sleeping like a baby. When I read about the calming blanket, I brought one & it has the same effect as my late Mums quilt. No readjustment needed on my end. Of course I'm happy with it. Will be buying more for the family very soon.

ShevPerth, WA

Fraudulent Company

I ordered a blanket from this company a while ago, they sent me the wrong order. I consistently tried to contact them, the phone number goes straight to voice mail, they do not reply to emails or messages or across any other platform, after MORE THAN 2 WEEEKS they finally got back to me with a resolution, and promised to send me the correct order and that I would receive it in 2-8 days, 12 days later and still no order. Save yourself the hassle and order from another company.

Shev

Also do dot believe all of these reviews, this company is paying or endorsing people to write positive reviews, filthy behaviour but what could you expect from a dishonest company.

It's Perfect

I bought the grey woven weughted blanket and it is perfect. It looks great and I just love sleeping under it every night, even my husband cant believe how great it is - I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my 25 year old daughter wants on for Chrismas.

Natasha M.
Natasha M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic my partner now sleeps all night

Yes he doesn't put the t.v on several hours through the night. Love that the cover comes off so you can wash it. Also bought the cotton cover for summer. Fantastic calming blanket thank you!!

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Tracey
TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

We love it

The only suggestion I have is maybe work out another way to attached the blanket inside the cover. Ours keeps coming loose and the blanket bunches up and falls off the bed

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

The only problem I have with my new Calming Weighted Blanket is trying to get hold of it as my 22 year old daughter keeps using it. I highly recommend these blankets.

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

highly recommend!!

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Edit: Blanket Received with New Order

Codie Greaves
Codie GreavesLaunceston, TAS

My daughter has been sleeping so much better.

I’m actually getting some decent sleep thanks to this blanket it has kept my child asleep longer. I have got it only my sister to also buy one. Wouldn’t mind one for myself actually.

beautiful and relaxing sleep

Mick G.
Mick G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing! It actually works! I'm over the moon!

I have never slept this well since I was a kid..i have anxiety and depression and am medicated but I still wake up every hour...with the blanket I now only wake once or twice in a night and get a good slab of sleep..I even find it easier to get up cos now I'm more rested..It took me a while to decide about purchasing but I'm SO glad I did..tytyty

Tracy
TracyMid North Coast, NSW

I love these blankets!

I’ve been using my Calming blanket for a few weeks now and I honestly can’t say enough positive things about it! I’m a long term sufferer of anxiety and it has helped me at night so much.

Not a fan

its an extremely expensive product that in these hard times I stupidly bought! My son hates it. He won't use it and and its constantly thrown on the floor! I tried it myself and dont love it either.

Gladriele
GladrieleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have started dreaming agaib

This blanket is the most calming relaxing item. I have never felt better rested. I can’t believe it. IM DREAMING AGAIN, I’ve missed dreaming so much 100% :D happiness. I’m finding my dreams are so vivid. My partner was originally not interested and is shocked at how much better sleep he’s getting. Couldn’t recommend this enough. We have a king size bed and got a king/queen blanket......it works amazing because we don’t move around as much as we used to :) sleeping through the whole night :) I love it!! Thank you calming blankets <3

Stacey
StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mixed feelings

I love the soft feel, but i hate how the weights inside move so much and it has me waking during the night several times to readjust
Great value for money

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Love my weighted blanket.

I love my weighted blanket. I'm having a deeper and uninterupted sleep since purchasing and feel snug and secure all night. Now need one for sitting under on the lounge!

So calming, I never want to get out of bed

The blanket has made a huge difference to staying asleep. It's calming and comforting. I would recommend the summer version if you share a bed as it gets quite warm

Wish I had this sooner - its perfect!

I have MS and with that comes pain and fatigue - this weighted blanket, with even pressure, takes me to a place where im comfortable and fall asleep quickly and deeply.

Not what I expected

My blanket keeps sliding off because of the weight distribution is uneven. Every night I need to check that my blanket is on evenly or it will uncomfortable sleeping. Sometimes the corners bunch up and I have a big clump of weight in the middle of my bed

But then I got the woven weighted blanket and that solved my problem! Now I’m happy to use my blanket every night and I fall asleep so quickly.

Nate
Nate

Unfortunately this doesn’t help as the number of ties per side of blanket isn’t sufficient enough to stop the bunching. Every night it requires me to realign the inner blanket.

Krysta
KrystaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best nights sleep

Lives up to its name great investment for anyone that suffers from anxiety or restless leg syndrome...highly recommend even if your someone that just struggles to sleep alone it’s perfect it truly makes u feel like there is a person next to you....

Calming

Lives up to its name. Very calming and we have great sleeps. Thanks for a great product. My son with ASD lives it. Happy with my purchase, and delivered quickly.

Mikayla Lobley
Mikayla LobleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Koala miracle!

My 3 year old has never slept better. She now sleeps independently and most nights through. In our house this is a miracle. I am in love with calming blankets!

Joe H.
Joe H.North Western Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic blanket!

Just when I thought I would not be able to get some purposeful rest, I came across Calming Blanket's 4.5kg weighted blanket. This has made my sleep a lot better - so much so, I end up waking up much more refreshed that I would if I had my regular blankets on! I chose the 4.5kg one as I had no experience with these amazing blankets - Calming Blanket recommend going with weights up to 15% of your body weight but the 4.5kg one helps as much as one at 12-15kg. I would not go back to my previous blankets as this one also manages to keep me warm and cosy. I will definitely recommend Calming Blanket to all my friends looking for weighted blankets

Christo
ChristoSydney, NSW

I absolutely love my blanket, I am sleeping so much better.

I absolutely love my blanket, I am sleeping so much better. The quality of the blanket is exceptional. The weight of the blanket makes me feel secure and comforted. I am so glad that I purchased this blanket.

Great blanket

Helps my son sleep through the night. He used to wake up several times and now he generally stirs a couple of times but doesn't wake up. Recommend giving it a try.