Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

Elizabeth M
Elizabeth MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping inside a cloud

Have been feeling very anxious of late and climbing into bed tonight, I immediately felt happy, relaxed and calm and oh so cosy. I bought the 9kg woven weighted blanket and I feel I could just float away...
I have tried the other weighted blankets (the ones with the ties from another company) and have worn one out and found the shifting weight annoying. So happy I chose the woven style this time. I actually bought two as I have a guest room and no longer use blankets. The woven style suits the Qld climate so much better as it can be used all year round.
Thankyou Calming Blanket

Purchased in August 2020.

Alex S
Alex S

The bunching! Always with the bunching!

When I first got this blanket I absolutely loved it, though 2 weeks in, that all changed. The blanket constantly bunches! Even after shaking it loose and trying to flatten it out it just keeps bunching! The internal ties are useless and keep breaking. Definitely would not buy another.

Purchased in January 2020 for $299.00.

Clara
Clara

Now my alarm wakes me, not my anxiety.

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets for $219.00.

Sally O
Sally OHunter Region, NSW

Love it

Love it I don’t use the cover but have brought three now it’s the only thing I need for warmth even in a cold part of NSW so that’s a bonus

Purchased in February 2019 for $300.00.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Thanks for sharing, Sally :)

We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your blankets!

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Danny S.
Danny S.

Calming Weighted Blanket

I've heard about these blankets for a while and wanted to try it out. The blanket is great quality and looks great. It took a few nights to get used to, especially the first night, but now I'm enjoying the weight of the blanket and it it is a really comforting way to sleep.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Brooke
BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

delivery and service

Big shout out to all the team members working in the warehouse during this pandemic. I ordered two blankets from them and was quite confused with the emails i was getting about delivery and they cleared everything up and sent the items asap and I have received them within only a few days of all this happening and I am beyond grateful to the team for their efforts and I cannot wait to try out the blankets.

Purchased in August 2020.

Emily
Emily

Best blanket!

I love my blanket! Its super comfortable and the soft pink fabric colour I chose for mine is super soft and snuggly. It helps me sleeo so much better at night and my dog lives it too!

Sam N.
Sam N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

Sleep saviour!

Jumped straight in and started sleeping with my blanket. I’m falling asleep faster, no tossing and turning and weirdly I’m no longer having leg cramps. It helps me to relax and feel calm, Amazing!! Highly recommend this weighted blanket.

Anne S.
Anne S.Illawarra, NSW

The woven blanket is fantastic.

The woven blanket is fantastic. It just looks like a chunky knitted throw blanket. I can’t sleep without it now, it has calmed my severe Restless Leg Syndrome and my anxiety.

Tania
Tania

Perfect for Traveling, Kids weighted Blacket.

Very helpful , with an exchange in weighted blanket .
due to my shoulder operation. I've gone for a lighter kids blanket which is easier for me to lift plus great for travelling since I have restless legs.

Purchased in June 2020.

It’s good

It helped me sleep better like it said it advertised. Comfy and the single was big enough for my double bed, highly recommend. Also got it on sale so recommend looking out for sales.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for $110.00.

CassandraC
CassandraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent sleep at long last.

This reminds me of a handmade quilt my late mother made when I was growing up...it was very heavy however I do recall sleeping like a baby. When I read about the calming blanket, I brought one & it has the same effect as my late Mums quilt. No readjustment needed on my end. Of course I'm happy with it. Will be buying more for the family very soon.

Purchased in July 2020 for $219.00.

It's Perfect

I bought the grey woven weughted blanket and it is perfect. It looks great and I just love sleeping under it every night, even my husband cant believe how great it is - I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my 25 year old daughter wants on for Chrismas.

Purchased in July 2020 for $299.00.

Natasha M.
Natasha M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic my partner now sleeps all night

Yes he doesn't put the t.v on several hours through the night. Love that the cover comes off so you can wash it. Also bought the cotton cover for summer. Fantastic calming blanket thank you!!

Tracey
TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

We love it

The only suggestion I have is maybe work out another way to attached the blanket inside the cover. Ours keeps coming loose and the blanket bunches up and falls off the bed

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for $369.00.

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

The only problem I have with my new Calming Weighted Blanket is trying to get hold of it as my 22 year old daughter keeps using it. I highly recommend these blankets.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

highly recommend!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Edit: Blanket Received with New Order

Codie Greaves
Codie GreavesLaunceston, TAS

My daughter has been sleeping so much better.

I’m actually getting some decent sleep thanks to this blanket it has kept my child asleep longer. I have got it only my sister to also buy one. Wouldn’t mind one for myself actually.

beautiful and relaxing sleep

Purchased in April 2020 at Calming Blankets for $200.00.

Mick G.
Mick G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing! It actually works! I'm over the moon!

I have never slept this well since I was a kid..i have anxiety and depression and am medicated but I still wake up every hour...with the blanket I now only wake once or twice in a night and get a good slab of sleep..I even find it easier to get up cos now I'm more rested..It took me a while to decide about purchasing but I'm SO glad I did..tytyty

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets for $220.00.

Tracy
TracyMid North Coast, NSW

I love these blankets!

I’ve been using my Calming blanket for a few weeks now and I honestly can’t say enough positive things about it! I’m a long term sufferer of anxiety and it has helped me at night so much.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for $229.00.

Not a fan

its an extremely expensive product that in these hard times I stupidly bought! My son hates it. He won't use it and and its constantly thrown on the floor! I tried it myself and dont love it either.

Purchased in June 2020 for $90.00.

Gladriele
GladrieleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have started dreaming agaib

This blanket is the most calming relaxing item. I have never felt better rested. I can’t believe it. IM DREAMING AGAIN, I’ve missed dreaming so much 100% :D happiness. I’m finding my dreams are so vivid. My partner was originally not interested and is shocked at how much better sleep he’s getting. Couldn’t recommend this enough. We have a king size bed and got a king/queen blanket......it works amazing because we don’t move around as much as we used to :) sleeping through the whole night :) I love it!! Thank you calming blankets <3

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for $240.00.