Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Weighted Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blanket

Pros

• Luxurious minky fabric

• Durable & washable

• Eco-friendly glass beads

Cons

• Beads can bunch up

Love my weighted blanket.

I love my weighted blanket. I'm having a deeper and uninterupted sleep since purchasing and feel snug and secure all night. Now need one for sitting under on the lounge!

So calming, I never want to get out of bed

The blanket has made a huge difference to staying asleep. It's calming and comforting. I would recommend the summer version if you share a bed as it gets quite warm

Wish I had this sooner - its perfect!

I have MS and with that comes pain and fatigue - this weighted blanket, with even pressure, takes me to a place where im comfortable and fall asleep quickly and deeply.

Not what I expected

My blanket keeps sliding off because of the weight distribution is uneven. Every night I need to check that my blanket is on evenly or it will uncomfortable sleeping. Sometimes the corners bunch up and I have a big clump of weight in the middle of my bed

But then I got the woven weighted blanket and that solved my problem! Now I’m happy to use my blanket every night and I fall asleep so quickly.

Nate
Nate

Unfortunately this doesn’t help as the number of ties per side of blanket isn’t sufficient enough to stop the bunching. Every night it requires me to realign the inner blanket.

Weighted Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Weighted Blankets

Krysta
KrystaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best nights sleep

Lives up to its name great investment for anyone that suffers from anxiety or restless leg syndrome...highly recommend even if your someone that just struggles to sleep alone it’s perfect it truly makes u feel like there is a person next to you....

Calming

Lives up to its name. Very calming and we have great sleeps. Thanks for a great product. My son with ASD lives it. Happy with my purchase, and delivered quickly.

Mikayla Lobley
Mikayla LobleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Koala miracle!

My 3 year old has never slept better. She now sleeps independently and most nights through. In our house this is a miracle. I am in love with calming blankets!

Joe H.
Joe H.North Western Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic blanket!

Just when I thought I would not be able to get some purposeful rest, I came across Calming Blanket's 4.5kg weighted blanket. This has made my sleep a lot better - so much so, I end up waking up much more refreshed that I would if I had my regular blankets on! I chose the 4.5kg one as I had no experience with these amazing blankets - Calming Blanket recommend going with weights up to 15% of your body weight but the 4.5kg one helps as much as one at 12-15kg. I would not go back to my previous blankets as this one also manages to keep me warm and cosy. I will definitely recommend Calming Blanket to all my friends looking for weighted blankets

Christo
ChristoSydney, NSW

I absolutely love my blanket, I am sleeping so much better.

I absolutely love my blanket, I am sleeping so much better. The quality of the blanket is exceptional. The weight of the blanket makes me feel secure and comforted. I am so glad that I purchased this blanket.

Great blanket

Helps my son sleep through the night. He used to wake up several times and now he generally stirs a couple of times but doesn't wake up. Recommend giving it a try.

Tiarna
TiarnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moves doesn't stay in place

First time using a weighted blanket I like that it is heavy. I dislike that the insert moves and can bunch up and make the blanket really heavy to fix up.

It’s perfect

Works amazing, my brother loves it he doesn’t want to let go of it. Perfect size and weight, would definitely buy another one if I need to for myself thank you

KimW
KimW

Happy

this is my 2nd blanket love love the product was not sure if this product works it sure does i would recommend this product for people to buy try it

I would not want to be without this blanket

I got it for my son how is a sleepwaker and a very restless sleeper. I would hear him all night long but know he sleeps much better and so do I as I don't hear him any more. This is a great result for us

Helen M.
Helen M.Wimmera, VIC

Perfect, can’t live without it!

This blanket is without a doubt the best thing I’ve purchased in a very long time. It’s so soft & warm & the weight helps me sleep like a baby. Up until I got this I’ve been getting a full night restful sleep, before I was lucky to get 4 hours.

Out like a light
Out like a lightHobart, TAS

I have never slept better

from the first night of having my new blanket I have noticed the change in my sleeping pattern. I would lay in bed for hours some nights before falling asleep. Now I'm not lasting more than 20 minutes before I'm out for the count. I'm now looking at getting one each for the kids to. I would highly recommend this product.

Christine C
Christine CSydney, NSW

Love is my Calming Blanket

I love my new calming blanket so much I find any excuse to snuggle in underneath. Took a while to get used to but now I sleep like a log.

Exceeds the hype, now a must have for me.

I never write reviews, but this blanket is worthy. I sleep better, my muscles feel more relaxed, absolutely brilliant. Honestly surprised at how much it improves my sense of wellbeing.

Kristy L.
Kristy L.Hunter Region, NSW

Best nights sleep ever!!

Before calming blanket I used to toss and turn and wake several times through the night. I can honestly say I now fall asleep and only wake to the sound of the alarm. Most peaceful nights sleep I’ve ever had! Thank you! Highly recommended, do yourself a favour and get one

Adore it!

I ordered the bamboo blanket and it hasn’t just helped me sleep more soundly, it has also helped reduce the amount of night sweats I was having. Totally love it!

Perfect!!

Cant remember the last time i slept so well. Usually waking every couple hours but have slept solid ever since Using the blanket. Warm and perfect weight.... would highly recommend to everyone.

Sonia
SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for shift workers

As a night shift worker, I’ve struggled to get sufficient quality sleep. With my weighted blanket I’m out in 5 minutes for unbroken sleep, whether it’s my night off at home or nap prior to shift. I wish I had this blanket years ago. I love the minky finish.

phoebe b.
phoebe b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SO GOOD

During my time of online learning, I was struggling to sleep at night after being on my laptop all day.
After buying the blanket, sleeping was so much easier, my mind was at ease and I felt so secure at night.
It also has helped me quite a bit in regards to my anxiety, if I'm ever feeling anxious and stressed at home, I just curl up under it and I calm down instantly.
I have recommended this blanket to everyone!

Absolutely amazing!

I have been struggling with anxiety at night and this blanket has worked wonders! Only down side I got the 15kg in a queen and I need help to fix it on my bed because I'm a weakling

Amazing blanket

I’ve only had the blanket a couple of days but love how it feels. I’m definitely not as restless at night the weight is great, reminds me of my childhood when you would sleep with blankets, so secure.