Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

• Comfort

Yezra B

Yezra BKowen 2620, ACT

Cannot live without this

Has calmed my anxiety so much! I cannot live without it. If youre anxious then you need to buy this because it will change your world forever, i fall straight asleep now without any issues.

Purchased in April 2019.

Excellent! Best customer service also

My blanket unfortunately got lost in the mail by the courier. The support team were beyond helpful and sent me another one, and I LOVE IT! Definitely a good investment. Thankyou to the beautiful support Team!

Purchased in November 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$180.00.

Dale

DaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish we found this earlier!

Our 4-year old daughter never slept through the night. At best we would get 4 hours, sometimes spending up to 2 hours resettling her and many nights jumping into bed with her. After 3 nights of using the calming blanket she slept through the night. 12 hours. Every night. So far it’s has been 3 weeks of blissful sleep. She also self-settles if she wakes up. She loves her calming blanket. It’s our new go-to gift for friends whose children struggle with a good nights sleep. I cannot recommend this product enough!

Purchased in September 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$89.00.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Rachel5760

Rachel5760Kambah 2902, ACT

Very happy with purchase

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Perfect size, weight and comfort

I’m loving my experience with my calming blanketS ! I first purchased a 9kg blanket and found too heavy , but the company was kind enough to offer full return within 30 days so I exchanged for 6kg which I’m very happy with !
Customer service was excellent and can highly recommend.
Mandy

Purchased in July 2020 for A$200.00.

Best sleep ever!!

When I received my blanket I thought this is way to heavy to sleep under but no it is perfect . I suffer with anxiety and restless legs and this has been a life saver, it's even saving me money as I haven't had to use my electric blanket once since I have been using the calming blanket.
Thank you for giving me the best nights sleep.

Krystal J.

Krystal J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service - great quality

Whilst ultimately I didn’t find the blanket was right for me, I still rate the product and service as 5 stars.

The blanket weight was distributed very evenly; and the mink cover was very soft and nice.

I did end up returning mine, and the process was amazingly simple, and I received the refund once proof of return postage was sent (not when they actually received it). I do think that this would benefit the majority of people.

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$210.00.

Elizabeth M

Elizabeth MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping inside a cloud

Have been feeling very anxious of late and climbing into bed tonight, I immediately felt happy, relaxed and calm and oh so cosy. I bought the 9kg woven weighted blanket and I feel I could just float away...
I have tried the other weighted blankets (the ones with the ties from another company) and have worn one out and found the shifting weight annoying. So happy I chose the woven style this time. I actually bought two as I have a guest room and no longer use blankets. The woven style suits the Qld climate so much better as it can be used all year round.
Thankyou Calming Blanket

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Now my alarm wakes me, not my anxiety.

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$219.00.

Sally O

Sally OHunter Region, NSW

Love it

Love it I don’t use the cover but have brought three now it’s the only thing I need for warmth even in a cold part of NSW so that’s a bonus

Purchased in February 2019 for A$300.00.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Thanks for sharing, Sally :)

We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your blankets!

Danny S.

Danny S.

Calming Weighted Blanket

I've heard about these blankets for a while and wanted to try it out. The blanket is great quality and looks great. It took a few nights to get used to, especially the first night, but now I'm enjoying the weight of the blanket and it it is a really comforting way to sleep.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$200.00.

Brooke

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

delivery and service

Big shout out to all the team members working in the warehouse during this pandemic. I ordered two blankets from them and was quite confused with the emails i was getting about delivery and they cleared everything up and sent the items asap and I have received them within only a few days of all this happening and I am beyond grateful to the team for their efforts and I cannot wait to try out the blankets.

Emily

Emily

Best blanket!

I love my blanket! Its super comfortable and the soft pink fabric colour I chose for mine is super soft and snuggly. It helps me sleeo so much better at night and my dog lives it too!

Sam N.

Sam N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$299.00.

Sleep saviour!

Jumped straight in and started sleeping with my blanket. I’m falling asleep faster, no tossing and turning and weirdly I’m no longer having leg cramps. It helps me to relax and feel calm, Amazing!! Highly recommend this weighted blanket.

Purchased in July 2020.

Anne S.

Anne S.Illawarra, NSW

The woven blanket is fantastic.

The woven blanket is fantastic. It just looks like a chunky knitted throw blanket. I can’t sleep without it now, it has calmed my severe Restless Leg Syndrome and my anxiety.

Purchased in July 2020.

Tania

Tania

Perfect for Traveling, Kids weighted Blacket.

Very helpful , with an exchange in weighted blanket .
due to my shoulder operation. I've gone for a lighter kids blanket which is easier for me to lift plus great for travelling since I have restless legs.

Purchased in June 2020.

It’s good

It helped me sleep better like it said it advertised. Comfy and the single was big enough for my double bed, highly recommend. Also got it on sale so recommend looking out for sales.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$110.00.

CassandraC

CassandraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent sleep at long last.

This reminds me of a handmade quilt my late mother made when I was growing up...it was very heavy however I do recall sleeping like a baby. When I read about the calming blanket, I brought one & it has the same effect as my late Mums quilt. No readjustment needed on my end. Of course I'm happy with it. Will be buying more for the family very soon.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$219.00.

It's Perfect

I bought the grey woven weughted blanket and it is perfect. It looks great and I just love sleeping under it every night, even my husband cant believe how great it is - I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my 25 year old daughter wants on for Chrismas.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$299.00.

See all Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket reviews

Ange S.

Ange S.asked

I purchased the Bamboo Weighted Blanket as I live in sunny Queensland and wanted a natural fabric that would breathe. I received a blanket and the label says Polyester Inner and Outer with glass beads filling. There is zero reference to bamboo. I've done a bit of reading online and am pretty confident that Bamboo should not be labelled as polyester in any circumstance. Can anyone offer any explanation? It seems a bit misleading to me.

Hi Ange, Steph here :)

I'm very sorry to hear that you have possibly received an incorrect blanket.

I can assure you that our blankets are made from 100% bamboo, however unfortunately, we have recently found that some of the bamboo blankets had the incorrect label put on them when they were manufactured.

Rest assured as soon as we found out, we got on top of this with our suppliers.

I have just sent you an email, if you could please get back to me with a photo of that one, I would love to get this sorted for you right away!

Hope to hear back soon :)

Krystina
Krystina

Hi, I have just had the same experience. They are telling me the polyster one is infact bamboo.... it doesnt feel anything like bamboo. It feels silky, just like polyster. Did you ever get sent a bamboo one?
Really hate feeling misled.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Krystina, Steph here :)

I am very sorry that you feel misled in regards to your Bamboo Weighted Blanket, unfortunately, as we mentioned, there was a batch of incorrectly labelled blankets and covers. Our suppliers have now fixed this issue, unfortunately, it is just a case of phasing out all of the affected items.

If you would like to return that one to us for a full refund, we are more than happy to help you with this.

I have just closed your tickets with our support agent Lucy and have contacted you via my personal email to hopefully get this sorted out for you!

Looking forward to hearing back.

Chrisl

Chrislasked

I ordered 2 blankets, a kevin koala and a face mask on july 27th 2020.
I have had many email exchanges with you, the last from paris on sept 2nd, who was going to arrange for a priority shipment. Today I tried to ring and got a voice message asking me to email, and when I emailed to support@calmingblankets.Com.Au. The email ‘bounced’. Have you gone out of business?
I now wish to request a full reund of $696.99aud
I also request a phone call on 0404074262 within 2 working days. I save copies of all correspondence, and will take this up with consumer affairs, if no reply.
Chris leatherland

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Chris, Steph here, just following up quickly :)

I can see your cuddly Koala friend has now arrived with your granddaughter and the rest of your order has been canceled and refunded in full.

We hope she is loving her new friend!

I am so pleased that we were able to get this sorted out for you, and again, we do apologise for all of the delays in our warehouse, as promised, we have begun implementing new processes in the warehouse to ensure an overall swifter packaging routine, should you ever wish to purchase one of our products in the future, I am hopeful that your turn over will be much more efficient!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you :)

Agnes

Agnesasked

Just have a concern about the uneven weight distribution that people have complained about in their reviews.

Can you provide more information on how the beads are distributed in the blanket

Tracy
Tracy

I don’t find it a problem. The internal ties keep it in place inside the cover. It does bunch up a little at the bottom but the weight is still evenly distributed. I just shake it out in the morning. It’s not enough that it affects the intention of the blanket.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives