Calming Blankets

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Elise Robles

Elise RoblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product and customer service

Best investment in my health that I have ever made. Heaven is bed now!

This blanket is absolutely amazing, I travel everywhere with it. I feel so secure and warm..not hot at all. It feels like Im being cuddled. Simply nothing like it. I suffered insomnia for over 20 years being a nightshift nurse, now i am guaranteed 8 hours sleep every night, on my days off im waking up at noon!

Donna P.

Donna P.Northern Region, NSW

Issue with a blanket after a year

I had an issue with a blanket & after sending a photo I got a new one without question. I couldn’t have asked for better service. I’m now looking @ buying 3 more for my adult kids

Bedding Shops

Find out how Calming Blankets compares to other Bedding Shops

GG

GGasked

How long do they take to ship the blankets ? Neptune blankets shipped in 3 days and i haven’t heard a peep from calming blankets in a week. Not impressed with their service.

Calming Blankets Store
Calming BlanketsCalming Blankets Store

Hi There,

Orders generally take 2-8 business days to arrive with customers, however, at the moment there is a slight delay at our warehouse as mentioned on our website :)

If there is anything else that we can help with please feel free to send us an email at help@calmingblankets.com so we can further assist you.

Veronica A.

Veronica A.asked

My concern is when I get up in the middle of the night the inner part of the blanket slips down and is really hard to pull back up inside the outer cover. The ties are still attached. Do you have a blanket with no ties but as big as queen/king bed size. A woven one even.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blankets Store representatives