Calming Blankets

Calming Blankets (page 2 of 3)

Lauren

LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kevin the koala

My daughter loves the weighted teddy koala. She struggles with anxiety for which we have sought help. This furry weighted cutie has helped with the process. Thank you. Highly recommend.

Georgia

Georgia

Absolutely love my oodie!

My oodie is the only thing keeping me warm enough this winter. Honestly a winter essential! 100% cat approved also, which makes it even better. Couldn’t recommend getting one enough ( a sloth one of course)

Sarah B.

Sarah B.

Dream come true!

I suffer from anxiety so I have always struggled to sleep, my blanket has changed my life! I am sleeping so much better and I’m am falling asleep so much more quickly! Best purchase ever!!

Louise P.

Louise P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oodie is fab!

Received a Oodie for my birthday. Its so lovely and warm, and the quality is great.
So impressed that I got one for my daughter too and she loves hers as well!

Luke O.

Luke O.Darwin, NT

Great, noticeable more solid sleep

From the first night I noticed myself getting a full nights sleep compared to waking up every few hours as previous before this blanket. Definite improvement and I recommend it to anyone with sleeping issues

Charlene

CharleneWestern Australia

Fantastic

Love the bamboo.
The secure, relaxed feeling this blanket brings is so comforting.
I was very sceptical, but I have now realised that they actually do work.
Thankyou, from a very happy customer

Sallyan I

Sallyan INorthern Region, NSW

Kevin Koala

My granddaughter absolutely loves Kevin is helping her quite well she can get quite anxious at times an I find Kevin helps her get through these times so I’m grateful for that

Best investment in my health that I have ever made. Heaven is bed now!

This blanket is absolutely amazing, I travel everywhere with it. I feel so secure and warm..not hot at all. It feels like Im being cuddled. Simply nothing like it. I suffered insomnia for over 20 years being a nightshift nurse, now i am guaranteed 8 hours sleep every night, on my days off im waking up at noon!

Maddie

MaddieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love mine!

This product helps me relax before I sleep; and when I'm sleeping I rarely wake up for once. I feel so comforted by its' weight. I'm so glad I found it!

Mum

MumPerth

Everything it says it will be

My Sleeping is so much better but the most desirable outcome for me is that my anxiety occurs less and to a lesser degree. I love this blanket and would highly recommend it.

Francesca

FrancescaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keep warm and calm.

Very snuggly and cosy. Amazing how the weight of the blanket envelopes you and you feel secure. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a great nights sleep. The cover comes off for washing and the material feels very soft to touch.
Ordered the blanket on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday.

Scarlet Smith

Scarlet Smith

No more tossing & turning

Becky

Becky

Speedy delivery

The Calming Balnket was recommended to us and I was hesitant about the cost but they delivered quickly and as to order. My son loves it. Thanks for your great product.

Worse part about this.....When I have to get out from under it!!!!

I suffer from insomnia and not a fan of taking sleepers so when I got my blanket last week it has changed everything.
I don’t find myself lying there for ever trying to fall asleep now I wake up feeling like I actually slept well not cranky or tired.
Trust me get one you won’t regret it!!

Sleeping through the night

I never thought that a blanket would make that much of a difference, but when it first arrived she slept on couch with it and since using on her bed my girl is now sleeping through the night instead of getting up and wondering the halls at 3/4am. Her behavior has been so much better at home and school during the day as a result of her sleeping well. She is able to take off if she gets to hot and is absolutely loving the blanket. Oh and I have to mention we are in NZ and was suprised when it arrived 2 days after ordering.

Sleeping all night

I purchased this for my 12 year old who was having a hard time falling asleep and waking up through the night. Since getting the blanket, she is sleeping all night. We love the blanket.

Kellie D.

Kellie D.Gippsland, VIC

More than I could have wished for!

I purchased this for my 11 year old who has always had trouble sleeping in his own bed all night. Since receiving his blanket he looks forward to going to bed and has slept all night each night in his bed. I Highly recommend the calming blankets and have been telling family and friends how fantastic they are.

Desiree

DesireeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best investment; I care about me.

Loving my blanket. So does my kitty. I now get into bed and auto calmness happens. Had it for a week and no tossing and turning. Best investment; caring for me.

Kevin the Koala

I purchased Kevin the Koala for my 7 year old son, he absolutely adores him, if he fells he's getting overwhelmed, he'll grab Kevin and give him a big cu

Donna P.

Donna P.Northern Region, NSW

Issue with a blanket after a year

I had an issue with a blanket & after sending a photo I got a new one without question. I couldn’t have asked for better service. I’m now looking @ buying 3 more for my adult kids

GG

GGasked

How long do they take to ship the blankets ? Neptune blankets shipped in 3 days and i haven’t heard a peep from calming blankets in a week. Not impressed with their service.

Calming Blankets Store
Calming BlanketsCalming Blankets Store

Hi There,

Orders generally take 2-8 business days to arrive with customers, however, at the moment there is a slight delay at our warehouse as mentioned on our website :)

If there is anything else that we can help with please feel free to send us an email at help@calmingblankets.com so we can further assist you.

Veronica A.

Veronica A.asked

My concern is when I get up in the middle of the night the inner part of the blanket slips down and is really hard to pull back up inside the outer cover. The ties are still attached. Do you have a blanket with no ties but as big as queen/king bed size. A woven one even.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blankets Store representatives