Calming Blankets

Calming Blankets (page 3 of 4)

Boo's mum.

Boo's mum.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

He’s cute..

Didn’t buy a blanket - would love one but just did not have the money. Bought Kevin the heavy Koala instead and while he is very cute - he doesn’t help with sleep.

Desiree

DesireeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best investment; I care about me.

Loving my blanket. So does my kitty. I now get into bed and auto calmness happens. Had it for a week and no tossing and turning. Best investment; caring for me.

Kevin the Koala

I purchased Kevin the Koala for my 7 year old son, he absolutely adores him, if he fells he's getting overwhelmed, he'll grab Kevin and give him a big cu

Donna P.

Donna P.Northern Region, NSW

Issue with a blanket after a year

I had an issue with a blanket & after sending a photo I got a new one without question. I couldn’t have asked for better service. I’m now looking @ buying 3 more for my adult kids

The perfect cosy edition to any winter spread!

I've only ever heard great things about the calming blanket so I was really excited to try it! So far I'm absolutely loving it! As someone who struggles to get quality sleep of a night it has really helped me to relax and feel super warm and cosy in my bed! The colour matches perfectly with my interior decor and it super easy to style! The only negative I would have about the blanket is it makes the bed so cosy that it's hard to leave of a morning!

SDS

SDSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yes its perfect, the students love it.

The blankets are amazing, so comfy. Us being a special school we use a lot of sensory and deep pressure products, the material is very smooth and soft. The blanket helps to calm the student when they really need the deep pressure or something giving a squeeze. Once the payment was done, we received the order in a weeks time. This product is great and we will surely recommend it friends and family.

Mark W.

Mark W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase I’ve made in years

I was sceptical, which I am by nature, but given it was on sale and I could get it using afterpay made it even more affordable so thought I’d give it a go because I need to sleep better and has a money back guarantee.
I’m happy to report I was wrong to be such a septic, haven’t slept so well in years, on my first weekend where I didn’t have to get up for work I had a good 9-10 hours sleep each night where as I usually get 6 at best.
Have recommended it to others.

Another bonus is during the winter it’s so warm and snug don’t need to worry about turning on the heater.
My dog is also a big fan of sleeping on the end of my bed, even more then she already was haha

Rosie Grigg.

Rosie Grigg.Goldfields, WA

Great blanket!

Love the blanket, great fabric, love it. Arrived fairly quick being rural. Quick service on response to my questions. Blanket is for an adult female great size and weight is good, don't want to get out of bed.

Leatitia W.

Leatitia W.South East Queensland, QLD

These are the Blankets Dreams are made Of!!

Elizabeth Gandarillas

Elizabeth GandarillasSouthwest, VIC

Sleep better

The blanket has helped me go to sleep easier and stay asleep in a deeper sleep. I love my blanket and would recommend to anyone having difficulty sleeping or having difficulty going to sleep because your brain can’t turn off it actually works like a charm.

Hannah

HannahCentral Queensland, QLD

Over rated, over priced

I was really looking forward to receiving my blanket, as soon as it arrived I unpacked it in so much excitement.
What a disappointment it feels so cheap, I took the cover off and use it without the cover. It's hot to sleep under, its awkward.
Overall it's very over priced.

Calming Blankets Store
Calming BlanketsCalming Blankets Store
Georgia

GeorgiaSydney, NSW

I love it! Helps me sleep so much better and removes my anxiety.

I sleep so much better, my anxiety has gone away when sleeping, i dont wake up in a panic during the night and can sleep the whole way through. It makes me feel so secure in my sleep and has honestly helped so much, definitly worth the money! I would suggest having the weighted blanket being more able to attach to the whole of the cover as i find it moves around alot and becomes hard to move it all flat and back into place.

britney

britneyHobart, TAS

Great weight but awkward to handle

I have definitely noticed improved sleep with this blanket however, because the mink feel cover is wider than the actual blanket, the blanket can become lost int he cover and it takes a bit of effort to get it sitting right again... I wasn't expecting this but overall, a pretty nice blanket

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

This blanket it soft and cosy with the right amount of weight to give you a perfect hug. Great for sitting on the couch watching a movie or in bed. GREAT

Jessica

JessicaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Helped me sleep so much better

I was struggling to get a decent night’s sleep but thankfully, this weighted blanket has helped me relax and get better quality sleep. Thank you! I am eternally grateful for this product

Kazzs

KazzsThe Mallee, VIC

Absolutely love my blanket

I love my calming blanket... after having surgery I’ve found it comforting and calming. It arrived very quickly and now find I can’t go without it. I would highly recommend these blankets

MAD3052

MAD3052

Even better than I expected

The blanket arrived quickly. The blanket cover is soft, and keeps the blanket inside perfectly in place with ties. The weight is evenly distributed across the whole blanket and doesn't bunch anywhere. The weight itself is perfect - it's enough that you can feel a difference, but not so heavy that it feels hot or restrictive. I have slept well so far for the first 4 days after using it.

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

What Dreams Are Made Of

samantha

samanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

yay for bedtime

arrived at warp speed in an awesome bag i love both ha ha !! the blanket is such good quality and i love the colour and customer service and product... THANK YOU! have been wanting one of these for a while now I'm glad i didn't try to make my own it would never have come close to this quality !!!!! <3

Not sure what I did without it.

Every now and again a truly life-changing product comes along that revolutionises the way you live and you're a little unsure of what you did before it. When it comes to sleep and stress management, Calming Blankets is that product for me. Couldn't recommend this product more.

GG

GGasked

How long do they take to ship the blankets ? Neptune blankets shipped in 3 days and i haven’t heard a peep from calming blankets in a week. Not impressed with their service.

Calming Blankets Store
Calming BlanketsCalming Blankets Store

Hi There,

Orders generally take 2-8 business days to arrive with customers, however, at the moment there is a slight delay at our warehouse as mentioned on our website :)

If there is anything else that we can help with please feel free to send us an email at help@calmingblankets.com so we can further assist you.

Veronica A.

Veronica A.asked

My concern is when I get up in the middle of the night the inner part of the blanket slips down and is really hard to pull back up inside the outer cover. The ties are still attached. Do you have a blanket with no ties but as big as queen/king bed size. A woven one even.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blankets Store representatives