Calming Blankets

Calming Blankets (page 4 of 4)

Luxurious and calming, we are loving it!

My calming blanket arrived quickly and it’s gorgeous. So comfortable and the weight really does make you calmer. On our bed at night it’s like those old fashioned blanket beds where you feel snuggly and safe. Really happy. The only thing I would change is that the stitching is not perfect across all the squares.

GG

GGasked

How long do they take to ship the blankets ? Neptune blankets shipped in 3 days and i haven’t heard a peep from calming blankets in a week. Not impressed with their service.

Calming Blankets Store
Calming BlanketsCalming Blankets Store

Hi There,

Orders generally take 2-8 business days to arrive with customers, however, at the moment there is a slight delay at our warehouse as mentioned on our website :)

If there is anything else that we can help with please feel free to send us an email at help@calmingblankets.com so we can further assist you.

Veronica A.

Veronica A.asked

My concern is when I get up in the middle of the night the inner part of the blanket slips down and is really hard to pull back up inside the outer cover. The ties are still attached. Do you have a blanket with no ties but as big as queen/king bed size. A woven one even.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blankets Store representatives