16 reviews · Statistics

94% · 151 · 6%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (15)
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Daniel T.
Daniel T.NSWSydney, NSW

The best

I have tested from a few different companies. I have had mine for 3 years now. Can't sleep without it. The quality is amazing and is still in perfect condition. Show details ·  1
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Not for me

I bought the weighted quilt insert, queen size 6.5kg. It does look well made, however it's really stiff and hard, and does not conform gently to the body. Very uncomfortable to sleep under. Feels like a stiff tarp. Bought a single for my son too. Same problem. Very expensive, and after persisting for many months, have decided they are not for us. Show details
Calming Moments   DM

I am very sorry to hear that this is your - unusual - experience.

Janine
JanineQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Exactly what my daughter needed

I bought chewy necklaces, which are great quality. I am Very happy with the product and postage was quick! Thankyou! Show details ·  1
Sophia C.
Sophia C.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highest quality

After purchase, I was notified I had begun being made and arrived around a week later and the quality and even weight distribution is amazing. Well worth the money and my ADHD son has started to find comfort in it when dysregulation stops him from sleeping. Thank you for a beautiful blanket!  Show details ·  1
Suzette S.
Suzette S.

Teenagers best nights sleep for many a long night

I bought a calming moments weighted blanket for my teenager who struggles with many challenges. I researched whether they worked or not, and then selected an Australian made product I could trust. I was sceptical but desperate to find a solution to at least one of our problems. It has been a god send from the first night. My teenager now wakes feeling 'good' instead of 'blah', which makes their day so much easier to cope with. A huge thankyou to the calming moments team!  Show details ·  1
Trish
Trish

EXPERIENCING IS BELIEVING

I am really happy with the range of products, service and quick delivery times. Cannot believe what a difference weighted blankets can make to people's lives. Show details ·  1
Bree
BreeWAPerth, WA3 posts

Great business Great products

I’ve purchased several weighted blankets and every time the staff have been helpful and polite . Great products and Great service.  Show details ·  1
Robin
RobinQueensland2 posts

Fantastic products, take it everywhere

Our sleeps are longer now with our weighted blankets, and was able to select a favorite colour from a great range as well.  Show details ·  1
Kim85
Kim85

Sensory Compression Sheet is Perfect

The sensory compression sheet has helped my son who suffers from anxiety especially at bed time. Perfect level of pressure and not too hot for him living in central QLD. Show details ·  1
Jodie
Jodie2 posts

Great Products

Ordered a weighted blanket and lap blanket some time ago. Product quality is great and so is the service. Can't beat Australian made! Show details ·  1
Missy
MissyBrisbane2 posts

Highly recommend

Ordered a weighted blanket for our son which he loves. Easy process to order online and delivery was fulfilled quickly. Fantastic Australian owned business. Show details ·  1
Kiri Lerch
Kiri Lerch

Fantastic service

Quick delivery, friendly service. Great Australian business. My daughter has slept soundly since and chew necklaces have help her anxiety so much.  Show details ·  1
Tracey
Tracey

Great quality; great service

Purchased a weighted blanket for my son. Awesome quality product. Really impressed with the service and products offered by Calming Moments.  Show details ·  1
Lee
Lee

Great quality product

Provided my daughter relief in anxiety while asleep and a better quality sleep, the product washes really well- great quality  Show reply
Carenne School
Carenne School

Great business

Have purchased a number of blankets for my school. All very well made and are very high quality. We wash them and really give them a work out! Great service from Calming Moments, easy website and quick to receive our orders. Thanks for supporting out kids! Show details ·  1