CalorieKing.com.au

CalorieKing.com.au (page 2 of 3)

Gabriella Raimondi
Gabriella RaimondiAU

Brilliant. use it for my PT Clients

I actually purchased this to see what amount of protein and carbs and cslories my PT clients were eating. Absolutely brilliant. It's a great personal training tool and teaches people how to cook and not be dependent on prepackaged food. Also has cwlcium, saturated fats etc

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This App has changed my life

Calorie King has taught me how to take control of my weight, I have always been overweight , recently I had become very close to being the heaviest weight that I'd ever been , a friend put me on to CK I feel the kilos dropping off and have still been able to enjoy a sweet or glass of wine the difference is that I can see and manage the amount of calories using the daily diary as well as knowing within seconds of looking up a food item the portion size that fits my plan, I feel for the first time I can stick to my weight reduction as a long term life style choice not a quick fix diet
Highly recommended .
AF

Ross
RossSydney, NSW

Do your own meal analysis with this great app

Megan
MeganBathurst

Why isn't there an android app for calorie king?

My 11yr old daughter has just been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes & we are using this App all the time on our iPad to check the carb ratings of foods - only problem is I have an android mobile phone & can't get the App from the google store so we can't access calorie king when we are out! Please make this App available for android users.
Easy to use, lots of information
I can't get this App for my android phone!

ava
avaSydney, NSW

Nutritional Info needs to be accurate for this site to be effective

MNorth
MNorthPerth, WA

Love this app

Brilliant. Love it. Easy to use. Great reporting. Forces me to look at what I'm eating and how much. I'm addicted to using this app. Can't wait to see my and result in a month or so of using it. Hopefully that graph just keeps on dipping down. Thanks calorie king.
Reliable, full of info
Price

naomim
naomimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seriously why would you pay to loose weight when there is Calorie King

Best Calorie Counter and weight loss motivator around. I love working out the night before what I am going to eat for the next day and see that I can actually eat more than I thought. I don't have much weight to lose just holiday weight :) but I have lost 3 kilos in one week already by just being diligent with my calorie counting.
Easy to use, functionality, style

Lee M
Lee M

Just starting CK.I like the way every food choice you make is calculated and adjusted for you. No more headaches trying to work the maths of it all.

This is the right way to lose weight for me

This site gives you an opportunity to document what you are eating, drinking and activity levels. Weigh in's are for your personal review. No humiliation here, just encouragement. I use it to document whatever I'm planning to eat/have eaten every morning and night. I can try out different recipes and develop custom foods so I don't get bored!
User friendly, encouraging in relation to the gaols you set - its very self driven, which is what I like.

Milord
MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Hmm, its ok, but could be better

silli_me
silli_meAU

auzziechic
auzziechicSydney, NSW

Good Tracking & Website

Love the website information and the set up for your personal goals. I downloaded the iPhone App for it thinking that you would be able to use it in the same way as the website. Unfortunately while the iPhone app has a wealth of information in it, and love that it has all you could need calorie wise there is no way yo actually track in app what your consuming and total it. It would be amazing and 5 stars if the app had this capability!!!!!

The iPhone App doesnt mirror the website.

My Life has changed for the BETTER

This book and website has been amazing, it has changed my life, it is easy to use and understand and so much detail. I have lost 5kgs within 1 month by watching what i eat and keep track. The book I brought from QBD bookstore I just keep in my handbag and when I am out with friends or family and we are going to get take away I can look up the information and easy as.
Easy, sample terms, inexpensive and reliable

Madgic
Madgic

A great help with your diet, but not a diet in itself.

orangevegie
orangevegieAU

fantastic service :)

This site has changed my life, it has helped me shed 19kg so far through sensible diet and exercise. The support at the online forums is amazing.
free, fantastic support in the forum

Chilli's mum
Chilli's mumasked

I used to have your App on my android samsung phone now it has disappeared on my new phone when all my apps were downloaded. I was as much as called a liar today by the medical profession. Is an app returning for android please?
Cheers Chris

Debbie
Debbieasked

Do you have this app for android phones yet?

Cincin

I refuse to count food on anything. I only follow the menu in front of the calorie counter book. I believe counting food is an unhealthy obsession that only leads to neurotic behaviour around food.

Annetteasked

My BMI is 30+ and I need to lose 50 lbs. Calorie King says that I need to consumer 2300 calories a day to lose weight. Sounds like a lot of calories to lose weight. Great if this is correct, but could it be a mistake?

Bit high. Are you male or female. That seems like a man's caloric intake. What about hight and age?

Annette

I am female and 5ft 11' and 63 years old.

Cincin

It seems like a mistake. I wouldn't get all caught up in the details of mathematical calculations, just stick with the sample menu in the front of the calorie king booklet. Gives plenty of variety for menu planning and plenty of wiggle room. It's also something you can follow permanently.

CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs