CalorieKing.com.au

CalorieKing.com.au (page 3 of 3)

katpaul
katpaul

Good

This is simple, free and it works. There is a huge recipe base and tips on losing weight. A very effective site
It works. The key to losing weight is eating less, moving more. This site allows you to track what you eat simply and is free. It has the most comprehensive list of foods I have found online on a free site with their calorie count. What I love is it is Australian based so relevant to our products.
I wish their was an iphone app that would allow you to track on your iphone and link to your account on the site

OK

A good, helpful online tool for monitoring weight loss and nutritional information - if only it were still available in Australia.
It is a great, free online resource. Good to monitor fats, carbohydrates, etc. and overall weight loss each week.
In recent weeks, the site has been unavailable to access. I wonder whether anyone knows the reason for this? Cheers and ciao!

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how CalorieKing.com.au compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

sentinel88
sentinel88South East Queensland, QLD

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

I use this site to keep a track of my food intake and my weight. I have a lot of weight to lose and find that keeping a record on the CK website helps to keep me more accountable for what I am doing to myself. I love that I can also enter in the exercise I have done each day. It tells me the fat and carb levels I have eaten and the level I should stay under for each. This site also has a forum area to ask questions of other members and get hints and tips.
allows you to enter weights, measurements, food intake, water intake, exercise AND its FREE!

globug
globug

OK

Lilibelle
Lilibelle

I really think this is a great online resource. And best of all unlike the other weightloss sites and programes it doesnt charge you for using it. There are also some great forums, an opportunity to blog and loads of educational tools for weight loss information. I highly recommend this to anyone who lists health as a high priority.
Its free, easy to use and educates you about the total carbohydrates, protein, fat etc that you are consuming every day. It also helps you to plan things better and see exactly how much exercise is required in order to burn off the foods you consume
Sometimes there are products missing from the search which makes it hard when you are trying to tally everything correctly

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

This site is great for monitoring your overall health, and I use it for monitoring my weight, too. You can also check how many calories/kilojoules are in your food, you just type it in and it shows all the nutrition information. Calorie King makes losing weight and monitoring health so easily with a click of a button.
It's free! Who doesn't love a free program? It's simple to use. You can track your weight, exercise, calorific intake all easily online. It's great if you're trying to lose weight.
Annoying and hard to access if you're out all day!

GoneBushBlogger
GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how CalorieKing.com.au compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

dmco6863
dmco6863Perth, WA

Good

Very good for motivating the non-motivated. It actually works if you stick with it. Simple, basic, commonsense weightloss and family friendly too.
It gives you a visual idea of where to change habits and keep track of how much exercise you shoud be doing. Also has a huge database of everyday ordinary foods so you can compare the fat/sugar/calorie content of different brands without standing in the supermarket for hours reading labels. A nice range of recipes and the tools to make your own custom recipes. Makes you aware of portion sizes too. Good for people with special dietary needs such as diabetes.
Having to remember every morsel of food you put in your mouth throughout the day.

lilmiss
lilmissPerth, WA

Chilli's mum
Chilli's mumasked

I used to have your App on my android samsung phone now it has disappeared on my new phone when all my apps were downloaded. I was as much as called a liar today by the medical profession. Is an app returning for android please?
Cheers Chris

Debbie
Debbieasked

Do you have this app for android phones yet?

Cincin

I refuse to count food on anything. I only follow the menu in front of the calorie counter book. I believe counting food is an unhealthy obsession that only leads to neurotic behaviour around food.

Annetteasked

My BMI is 30+ and I need to lose 50 lbs. Calorie King says that I need to consumer 2300 calories a day to lose weight. Sounds like a lot of calories to lose weight. Great if this is correct, but could it be a mistake?

Bit high. Are you male or female. That seems like a man's caloric intake. What about hight and age?

Annette

I am female and 5ft 11' and 63 years old.

Cincin

It seems like a mistake. I wouldn't get all caught up in the details of mathematical calculations, just stick with the sample menu in the front of the calorie king booklet. Gives plenty of variety for menu planning and plenty of wiggle room. It's also something you can follow permanently.

CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs