CalorieKing.com.au

CalorieKing.com.au

ava
avaSydney, NSW

Nutritional Info needs to be accurate for this site to be effective

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,647 reviews
Ad

Chilli's mum
Chilli's mumasked

I used to have your App on my android samsung phone now it has disappeared on my new phone when all my apps were downloaded. I was as much as called a liar today by the medical profession. Is an app returning for android please?
Cheers Chris

Debbie
Debbieasked

Do you have this app for android phones yet?

Cincin

I refuse to count food on anything. I only follow the menu in front of the calorie counter book. I believe counting food is an unhealthy obsession that only leads to neurotic behaviour around food.

Annetteasked

My BMI is 30+ and I need to lose 50 lbs. Calorie King says that I need to consumer 2300 calories a day to lose weight. Sounds like a lot of calories to lose weight. Great if this is correct, but could it be a mistake?

Bit high. Are you male or female. That seems like a man's caloric intake. What about hight and age?

Annette

I am female and 5ft 11' and 63 years old.

Cincin

It seems like a mistake. I wouldn't get all caught up in the details of mathematical calculations, just stick with the sample menu in the front of the calorie king booklet. Gives plenty of variety for menu planning and plenty of wiggle room. It's also something you can follow permanently.

CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs