CalorieKing.com.au

CalorieKing.com.au

Megan
MeganBathurst

Why isn't there an android app for calorie king?

My 11yr old daughter has just been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes & we are using this App all the time on our iPad to check the carb ratings of foods - only problem is I have an android mobile phone & can't get the App from the google store so we can't access calorie king when we are out! Please make this App available for android users.
Easy to use, lots of information
I can't get this App for my android phone!

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Ad

This is the right way to lose weight for me

This site gives you an opportunity to document what you are eating, drinking and activity levels. Weigh in's are for your personal review. No humiliation here, just encouragement. I use it to document whatever I'm planning to eat/have eaten every morning and night. I can try out different recipes and develop custom foods so I don't get bored!
User friendly, encouraging in relation to the gaols you set - its very self driven, which is what I like.

auzziechic
auzziechicSydney, NSW

Good Tracking & Website

Love the website information and the set up for your personal goals. I downloaded the iPhone App for it thinking that you would be able to use it in the same way as the website. Unfortunately while the iPhone app has a wealth of information in it, and love that it has all you could need calorie wise there is no way yo actually track in app what your consuming and total it. It would be amazing and 5 stars if the app had this capability!!!!!

The iPhone App doesnt mirror the website.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how CalorieKing.com.au compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Madgic
Madgic

A great help with your diet, but not a diet in itself.

katpaul
katpaul

Good

This is simple, free and it works. There is a huge recipe base and tips on losing weight. A very effective site
It works. The key to losing weight is eating less, moving more. This site allows you to track what you eat simply and is free. It has the most comprehensive list of foods I have found online on a free site with their calorie count. What I love is it is Australian based so relevant to our products.
I wish their was an iphone app that would allow you to track on your iphone and link to your account on the site

GoneBushBlogger
GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

dmco6863
dmco6863Perth, WA

Good

Very good for motivating the non-motivated. It actually works if you stick with it. Simple, basic, commonsense weightloss and family friendly too.
It gives you a visual idea of where to change habits and keep track of how much exercise you shoud be doing. Also has a huge database of everyday ordinary foods so you can compare the fat/sugar/calorie content of different brands without standing in the supermarket for hours reading labels. A nice range of recipes and the tools to make your own custom recipes. Makes you aware of portion sizes too. Good for people with special dietary needs such as diabetes.
Having to remember every morsel of food you put in your mouth throughout the day.

lilmiss
lilmissPerth, WA

Chilli's mum
Chilli's mumasked

I used to have your App on my android samsung phone now it has disappeared on my new phone when all my apps were downloaded. I was as much as called a liar today by the medical profession. Is an app returning for android please?
Cheers Chris

Debbie
Debbieasked

Do you have this app for android phones yet?

Cincin

I refuse to count food on anything. I only follow the menu in front of the calorie counter book. I believe counting food is an unhealthy obsession that only leads to neurotic behaviour around food.

Annetteasked

My BMI is 30+ and I need to lose 50 lbs. Calorie King says that I need to consumer 2300 calories a day to lose weight. Sounds like a lot of calories to lose weight. Great if this is correct, but could it be a mistake?

Bit high. Are you male or female. That seems like a man's caloric intake. What about hight and age?

Annette

I am female and 5ft 11' and 63 years old.

Cincin

It seems like a mistake. I wouldn't get all caught up in the details of mathematical calculations, just stick with the sample menu in the front of the calorie king booklet. Gives plenty of variety for menu planning and plenty of wiggle room. It's also something you can follow permanently.

CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs