CalorieKing.com.au

CalorieKing.com.au

My go to booklet for guaranteed weight loss

I have been using this guide/food diary for years on and off. With great results. Whenever I want to lose 2 or 3 kilos to get back to my comfortable weight I will get the latest food diary and commit to using it for 2 to 3 weeks or until I am back to where I want to be. It also reminds me to eat sensibly when I am no longer recording my calories. Thank you for such an easy and straight forward system!

CincinLismore

Stands the test of time

CalorieKing, excellent referance source

This is a great little book, packed with information which is readily accessible, and easy to apply. I am a medical practitioner, and use it regularly as a reference source for patients. Congratulations CalorieKIng you've done a great job.

Gabriella Raimondi

Gabriella RaimondiAU

Brilliant. use it for my PT Clients

I actually purchased this to see what amount of protein and carbs and cslories my PT clients were eating. Absolutely brilliant. It's a great personal training tool and teaches people how to cook and not be dependent on prepackaged food. Also has cwlcium, saturated fats etc

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This App has changed my life

Calorie King has taught me how to take control of my weight, I have always been overweight , recently I had become very close to being the heaviest weight that I'd ever been , a friend put me on to CK I feel the kilos dropping off and have still been able to enjoy a sweet or glass of wine the difference is that I can see and manage the amount of calories using the daily diary as well as knowing within seconds of looking up a food item the portion size that fits my plan, I feel for the first time I can stick to my weight reduction as a long term life style choice not a quick fix diet
Highly recommended .
AF

Ross

RossSydney, NSW

Do your own meal analysis with this great app

MNorth

MNorthPerth, WA

Love this app

Brilliant. Love it. Easy to use. Great reporting. Forces me to look at what I'm eating and how much. I'm addicted to using this app. Can't wait to see my and result in a month or so of using it. Hopefully that graph just keeps on dipping down. Thanks calorie king.
Reliable, full of info
Price

naomim

naomimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seriously why would you pay to loose weight when there is Calorie King

Best Calorie Counter and weight loss motivator around. I love working out the night before what I am going to eat for the next day and see that I can actually eat more than I thought. I don't have much weight to lose just holiday weight :) but I have lost 3 kilos in one week already by just being diligent with my calorie counting.
Easy to use, functionality, style

Lee M
Lee M

Just starting CK.I like the way every food choice you make is calculated and adjusted for you. No more headaches trying to work the maths of it all.

silli_me

silli_meAU

My Life has changed for the BETTER

This book and website has been amazing, it has changed my life, it is easy to use and understand and so much detail. I have lost 5kgs within 1 month by watching what i eat and keep track. The book I brought from QBD bookstore I just keep in my handbag and when I am out with friends or family and we are going to get take away I can look up the information and easy as.
Easy, sample terms, inexpensive and reliable

orangevegie

orangevegieAU

fantastic service :)

This site has changed my life, it has helped me shed 19kg so far through sensible diet and exercise. The support at the online forums is amazing.
free, fantastic support in the forum

sentinel88

sentinel88South East Queensland, QLD

april1975

april1975SA, 5161

I use this site to keep a track of my food intake and my weight. I have a lot of weight to lose and find that keeping a record on the CK website helps to keep me more accountable for what I am doing to myself. I love that I can also enter in the exercise I have done each day. It tells me the fat and carb levels I have eaten and the level I should stay under for each. This site also has a forum area to ask questions of other members and get hints and tips.
allows you to enter weights, measurements, food intake, water intake, exercise AND its FREE!

Chilli's mum

Chilli's mumasked

I used to have your App on my android samsung phone now it has disappeared on my new phone when all my apps were downloaded. I was as much as called a liar today by the medical profession. Is an app returning for android please?
Cheers Chris

Debbie

Debbieasked

Do you have this app for android phones yet?

Cincin

I refuse to count food on anything. I only follow the menu in front of the calorie counter book. I believe counting food is an unhealthy obsession that only leads to neurotic behaviour around food.

Annetteasked

My BMI is 30+ and I need to lose 50 lbs. Calorie King says that I need to consumer 2300 calories a day to lose weight. Sounds like a lot of calories to lose weight. Great if this is correct, but could it be a mistake?

Bit high. Are you male or female. That seems like a man's caloric intake. What about hight and age?

Annette

I am female and 5ft 11' and 63 years old.

Cincin

It seems like a mistake. I wouldn't get all caught up in the details of mathematical calculations, just stick with the sample menu in the front of the calorie king booklet. Gives plenty of variety for menu planning and plenty of wiggle room. It's also something you can follow permanently.

CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs