Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney

Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney

Steve B.

Steve B.Sydney, NSW

Lies, dishonest, unreliable and unprofessional.

Nicha K.

Nicha K.Sydney, NSW

Superb services!

Professional, Great teamwork, Excellent communication and reliable.

We moved from the coast back to NSW, it’s quite a long distance but Caloundra removal made it happened during CoVID situation. They were treat the furnished well, good protection and well organised. The team was helpful and excellent communication.

We are absolutely recommended. Well done “Caloundra Removal team”

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Will definitely use this team again.

The job was organised at the last minute without a fuss. Boys were friendly and efficient. Driver decided to park out on the road as there was a chance of getting bogged and didn’t worry about the distance they’d have to carry the heavy items. Only a small job but they were great.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney compares to other Furniture Removalists

Jackie D

Jackie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interstate Removal

I moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Caloundra Removals were a fantastic company to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Very professional. I would highly recommend them. Thank you.

James G.

James G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing removalists

Wonderful experience by this company, Blake was very professional and supportive during my move and his crew delivered on everything I was promised. I have a lot of expensive and fragile art which was delivered with no damages. Everyone involved with my move were kind and very professional, nothing was to much trouble for them and my delivery to a 3rd floor unit was not an issue for them.
I highly recommend this company and will be using their services again when I relocate again.

Alan Black

Alan Black South-Eastern Region, NSW

Five stars

Great people to deal with from start to finish nothing was a problem. Costing was spot on . .There professional approach was what gave us piece of mind . Polite and helpful all through our move NSW to QLD nothing was a problem great job boys Alan Black

RHH

RHHSydney, NSW

Perfect Interstate Removalists - Caloundra Removals

Caloundra Removals staff and management were punctual, respectful and very professional every step of the way. They kept me up to date on my move and at both the pick up and drop off locations, the removalists were very caring with my property. I will definitely be using CR&S in the future and recommend them.

Gynes

GynesSydney, NSW

Could not have been more impressed!

Significant relocation from Sydney to Tasmania, art, mirrors, computers, TVs, surfboards, surfski, and way too much of everything else. Wrapped, protected, loaded a 20' container as efficiently as could be imagined.

Great work

5 bedroom house move almost went without a hitch but all was great overall. Moved interstate. Friendly staff. Great with upstairs houses. Nothing to much trouble for these guys. Kept in contact.

Andrei Kaliahin

Andrei KaliahinSydney

Brilliant work

Keli

KeliCoomera

Excellent service

The boys were great in every manner both ends of the move.
Their handling of my stuff was careful and professional.
Their manner was warm, funny and understanding.
No issues at all
Thanks Caloundra removals for an easy removal transport again from one state to another, uve always maintained quality service
Cheers
Keli
Gold Coast

Amanda L

Amanda LSydney

Very friendly and efficient service

We moved contents from a storage shed in QLD to our new address in Sydney and the team were great to work with. Nothing was too difficult and they made sure to keep in regular contact regarding all specifics of the move including inspecting our shed to give us an exact quote. The delivery guys were fanstastic - made sure we were available and arrived right on time. They made sure our valuables were well handled and put where they needed to go. Would highly recommend if you want an easy and efficient move with great customer service.

Excellent service

Staff respected furniture and building during removal/delivery.
Collection and delivery (Bow Bowing to Denham Court) was speedy.
Appointment times were very close to that promised.
Brad from the Campbelltown office provided concise information and was
always available. He moved the delivery forward at short notice and greatly
assisted my moving in to the new house.

Nicholas

NicholasSunshine Coast

First Class Service

We had to move our household to Queensland from two addresses in Sydney. two containers worth. Loads of antiques and lots and lots of heavy boxes of books, and the heavy awkward contents of my garage. Caloundra had extremely professional and worthy teams at both ends and the move was executed flawlessly. I was particularly impressed with the lack of grumbling, even though our driveway proved to be a challenge for the fully laden truck at the other end. Not only would use again, but I am using them again.

Julie G

Julie GSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Stress Free Move

Mark W.

Mark W.Eumundi

Professional, honest and communicative - great service!

Great Service would definitely recommenced

Have used Caloundra Removals twice to move to and from Sydney. Great service and friendly staff who put in the extra effort to ensure the move runs as smoothly as possible.

KevinL

KevinLBALLINA

Caloundra Removals - An Excellent Removalist

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Caloundra Removals met all our expectations, from service thru to delivery

This was a 3 bedroom move from Sydney to pelican Waters.
The Caloundra team at both ends were punctual, friendly, hard working and reliable.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Move From Sydney to Caloundra.

I’ve just had my removalists at my place in Botany, the guys were absolutely outstanding, on time, courteous, service was 5 star. Everything went so smooth which is a great help when moving interstate. Well done I say.

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews