Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Caloundra Removals & Storage

• Timeliness
Kim R.
Kim R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect, made life easier!!

We wanted to move a couple of items from our house to my son's unit, which is up stairs with no elevator access. Caloundra Removals were professional from quote to delivery. The boys that delivered the items were polite and friendly, and basically made life easier for us! Would definitely use them again in the future.

From Sydney shop to Noosa

I bought a floorstock bargain lounge at in Sydney and had to get it to Noosa. One item for loading when they had space on a truck. Plush delivered it to the Sydney depot, and a few weeks later it arrived in Noosa. Easy. As their minimum insurance is $100, I was glad it was covered by my contents insurance.

Clint
ClintSydney, NSW

Top blokes hard working

Showed up early which was a bonus and got stuck into it. Can’t flaw the move itself or the service provided. Only reason for 4 not 5,more expensive then most

• Job Satisfaction

Great Company, Great Move!

We moved from a 4 bed house on the Sunshine Coast to a 3 level Townhouse in Sydney. From the quote to the delivery this company was fantastic. They took care of everything including packing up the house and transporting one of our cars. Nothing was too much trouble. Our furniture arrived quickly, delivered on time with nothing damaged or lost. We are very happy with the overall experience and would definitely use Caloundra Removals again. Highly recommend!

• Timeliness
Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney compares to other Furniture Removalists

Steve B.
Steve B.Sydney, NSW

Lies, dishonest, unreliable and unprofessional.

Nicha K.
Nicha K.Sydney, NSW

Superb services!

Professional, Great teamwork, Excellent communication and reliable.

We moved from the coast back to NSW, it’s quite a long distance but Caloundra removal made it happened during CoVID situation. They were treat the furnished well, good protection and well organised. The team was helpful and excellent communication.

We are absolutely recommended. Well done “Caloundra Removal team”

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Will definitely use this team again.

The job was organised at the last minute without a fuss. Boys were friendly and efficient. Driver decided to park out on the road as there was a chance of getting bogged and didn’t worry about the distance they’d have to carry the heavy items. Only a small job but they were great.

Jackie D
Jackie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interstate Removal

I moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Caloundra Removals were a fantastic company to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Very professional. I would highly recommend them. Thank you.

James G.
James G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing removalists

Wonderful experience by this company, Blake was very professional and supportive during my move and his crew delivered on everything I was promised. I have a lot of expensive and fragile art which was delivered with no damages. Everyone involved with my move were kind and very professional, nothing was to much trouble for them and my delivery to a 3rd floor unit was not an issue for them.
I highly recommend this company and will be using their services again when I relocate again.

Alan Black
Alan Black South-Eastern Region, NSW

Five stars

Great people to deal with from start to finish nothing was a problem. Costing was spot on . .There professional approach was what gave us piece of mind . Polite and helpful all through our move NSW to QLD nothing was a problem great job boys Alan Black

RHH
RHHSydney, NSW

Perfect Interstate Removalists - Caloundra Removals

Caloundra Removals staff and management were punctual, respectful and very professional every step of the way. They kept me up to date on my move and at both the pick up and drop off locations, the removalists were very caring with my property. I will definitely be using CR&S in the future and recommend them.

Gynes
GynesSydney, NSW

Could not have been more impressed!

Significant relocation from Sydney to Tasmania, art, mirrors, computers, TVs, surfboards, surfski, and way too much of everything else. Wrapped, protected, loaded a 20' container as efficiently as could be imagined.

Great work

5 bedroom house move almost went without a hitch but all was great overall. Moved interstate. Friendly staff. Great with upstairs houses. Nothing to much trouble for these guys. Kept in contact.

Andrei Kaliahin
Andrei KaliahinSydney

Brilliant work

• Office LocationNSW, Sydney
Keli
KeliCoomera

Excellent service

The boys were great in every manner both ends of the move.
Their handling of my stuff was careful and professional.
Their manner was warm, funny and understanding.
No issues at all
Thanks Caloundra removals for an easy removal transport again from one state to another, uve always maintained quality service
Cheers