Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney

Brilliant work

Keli

KeliCoomera

Excellent service

The boys were great in every manner both ends of the move.
Their handling of my stuff was careful and professional.
Their manner was warm, funny and understanding.
No issues at all
Thanks Caloundra removals for an easy removal transport again from one state to another, uve always maintained quality service
Cheers
Keli
Gold Coast

Amanda L

Amanda LSydney

Very friendly and efficient service

We moved contents from a storage shed in QLD to our new address in Sydney and the team were great to work with. Nothing was too difficult and they made sure to keep in regular contact regarding all specifics of the move including inspecting our shed to give us an exact quote. The delivery guys were fanstastic - made sure we were available and arrived right on time. They made sure our valuables were well handled and put where they needed to go. Would highly recommend if you want an easy and efficient move with great customer service.

Excellent service

Staff respected furniture and building during removal/delivery.
Collection and delivery (Bow Bowing to Denham Court) was speedy.
Appointment times were very close to that promised.
Brad from the Campbelltown office provided concise information and was
always available. He moved the delivery forward at short notice and greatly
assisted my moving in to the new house.

Nicholas

NicholasSunshine Coast

First Class Service

We had to move our household to Queensland from two addresses in Sydney. two containers worth. Loads of antiques and lots and lots of heavy boxes of books, and the heavy awkward contents of my garage. Caloundra had extremely professional and worthy teams at both ends and the move was executed flawlessly. I was particularly impressed with the lack of grumbling, even though our driveway proved to be a challenge for the fully laden truck at the other end. Not only would use again, but I am using them again.

Julie G

Julie GSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Stress Free Move

Mark W.

Mark W.Eumundi

Professional, honest and communicative - great service!

Great Service would definitely recommenced

Have used Caloundra Removals twice to move to and from Sydney. Great service and friendly staff who put in the extra effort to ensure the move runs as smoothly as possible.

KevinL

KevinLBALLINA

Caloundra Removals - An Excellent Removalist

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Caloundra Removals met all our expectations, from service thru to delivery

This was a 3 bedroom move from Sydney to pelican Waters.
The Caloundra team at both ends were punctual, friendly, hard working and reliable.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Move From Sydney to Caloundra.

I’ve just had my removalists at my place in Botany, the guys were absolutely outstanding, on time, courteous, service was 5 star. Everything went so smooth which is a great help when moving interstate. Well done I say.

Roger

Rogersydney

Highly recommended

Ours was not a great distance move only a few kilometers but downsizing from a large two storey property to a villa. The "Boys" and their truck arrived right at the appointed time. They friendly, cheerful and so cooperative and very quick in executing the whole remove. Both Cheryl and myself can but highly recommend this company if you seeking someone to move you. Thank you! Cheryl and Roger Crook

SarahKay

SarahKaySydney

Perfect

My move was pretty poorly packed by me (oops) but the guys were positive all the way through and had my belongings moved in no time. Couldn't have asked for better service :)

Sarah

Debbie

Debbie

Exceptional work and highly recommended

We moved from Sydney to Brisbane and there were no issues whatsoever and everything went to plan and on time. From the quote stage to pickup and delivery, I can't praise them enough. They were exceptional and the nicest bunch of guys. I highly recommend them to everyone and wouldn't use anybody else.

Excellent service

Can highly recommend, the move was stress free and very quick. The steep driveway was no issue for the driver to bring the truck with my furniture almost to the front door and everything went super smooth. Thanks again!

Lyn

LynSydney

Highly Recommended: efficient and polite

Liaised with another carrier to bring a dining suite from Victoria (Melbourne Depot) to Sydney. Communication was terrific, guys who delivered could not have been more helpful. Definitely would use again.

Rohan

RohanCasuarina

Great service. Reliable team. No issues.

Caloundra Removals did a great job moving my home contents from Sydney to Northern NSW. The team of guys at both the pick up and drop off locations were on time and took really great care of my stuff. I would thoroughly recommend these guys if you're thinking of moving home and want to use a reliable and trustworthy company.

Tech Guru

Tech GuruSydney

Amazing service, very professional. Very Impressed.

I have used this company 5 times for the movement of boxes and furniture from Melbourne, Sydney, Caloundra and Gympie at first because they were the most professional after that, it was pure customer loyalty. Each time the staff and drivers have been very polite and very accommodating. If there were an award for amazing customer service in removals and storage, these guys would win hands down. Can't thank them enough.

Highly Recomend!

Highly recommend Caloundra removals, We moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast and tony organised a truck for us with short notice and everything was stress free and easy, his team were so lovely and really professional. they took care of everything and were very trustworthy. I will always choose Caloundra removals for any future moves!

Smooth and efficient move

We moved from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast in March. From the very start, getting quotes, I had a very good feeling about Caloundra Removals. The men picking up our belongings were very friendly, reassuring ( taking stress from me), efficient and caring (making sure our two dogs didn't escape in the process). Communication between the company and me at any time was very good, and all was very well and patiently explained. Delivery went without a problem, although it was teaming with rain. Again the hard working men took great care. I definitely would choose Caloundra Removals again and strongly recommend the company.

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews