Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney

Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney

Brilliant work

We were planning to move interstate 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Melbourne and got several quotations from different companies "based on their experience" and ONLY these guys suggested to list your items for accurate quote OR let their representative to come to your place and make an inventory of all your effects to make sure there are no extra costs and surprises afterwards - and all of this without any obligations (we used this option - safe and easy).

Problem number one: Many companies suggested to use a 20' container - quick and easy for them, however useless and expensive for us: 20' container ~ 33cbm and we would hardly use a third of this space. We wanted to use shared container to reduce costs - these guys had this option.

Problem number two: there were no exact destination address, so literally we wanted to sent our effects "somewhere to Melbourne" - they had a solution for this case as well. So we knew approximate suburbs we would like to live in and we had an option to provide an exact address within 10 days after pick up date to deliver things directly to address, if not then all goods would be placed to their storage and moved to exact address once it would be available. (we were managed to lease a new place within 10 days period)

Problem number three: dealing with many removal companies is lottery, everyone heard/read a lot of stories about broken furniture and appliances, mattresses with petrol/other odour and long and painful process of trying to get things fixed. NONE of above is applicable to these guys, they treat your effects as their own, pack everything carefully in the truck, use blankets for your big appliances (fridge etc), fix everything with ropes, fully pack mattresses in plastic bags (I saw a mattress package with corners left without cover).

Result: Moved in time (as agreed), all effects came without any evidence of move (no scratches, dents, cracks etc) and cost efficiently.

If I decide to move again I would definitely use their service and definitely I could and would recommend them to my friends and family without a doubt.

I just want to say THANK YOU Michael and Sydney team for their professional work!

Excellent service

The boys were great in every manner both ends of the move.
Their handling of my stuff was careful and professional.
Their manner was warm, funny and understanding.
No issues at all
Thanks Caloundra removals for an easy removal transport again from one state to another, uve always maintained quality service
Cheers
Keli
Gold Coast

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Very friendly and efficient service

We moved contents from a storage shed in QLD to our new address in Sydney and the team were great to work with. Nothing was too difficult and they made sure to keep in regular contact regarding all specifics of the move including inspecting our shed to give us an exact quote. The delivery guys were fanstastic - made sure we were available and arrived right on time. They made sure our valuables were well handled and put where they needed to go. Would highly recommend if you want an easy and efficient move with great customer service.

Excellent service

Staff respected furniture and building during removal/delivery.
Collection and delivery (Bow Bowing to Denham Court) was speedy.
Appointment times were very close to that promised.
Brad from the Campbelltown office provided concise information and was
always available. He moved the delivery forward at short notice and greatly
assisted my moving in to the new house.

First Class Service

We had to move our household to Queensland from two addresses in Sydney. two containers worth. Loads of antiques and lots and lots of heavy boxes of books, and the heavy awkward contents of my garage. Caloundra had extremely professional and worthy teams at both ends and the move was executed flawlessly. I was particularly impressed with the lack of grumbling, even though our driveway proved to be a challenge for the fully laden truck at the other end. Not only would use again, but I am using them again.

A Stress Free Move

Caloundra Removals performed our move from Sydney to the Gold Coast and we have received all the goods, on-time and in good order, a big thank you to Sydney manager Brad for making the move so easy and stress-free, a special mention needs to be made regarding the on-road team leader Casey who's standard of loading was excellent, my husband has had some experience in the removals industry and he said the standard of packing our two containers couldn't have been better, the volume estimate of was correct with both containers being filled to capacity and a small overflow of pot plants that we received a few days later, also in good order and condition. We would not hesitate to recommend your service to any future prospective clients. Thank you again for providing such a great service.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Professional, honest and communicative - great service!

I had about 10 cubic metres of household goods shifted from Sydney to Eumundi on the Sunshine Coast. Included was a grand piano and large antique dining setting. Caloundra Removals visited the Sydney address to inspect the piano and table and plan the exit route prior to uplift, and they were willing to reshuffle their pickup schedule to accommodate my tight timeframe. This gave me confidence that Caloundra Removals were serious about their work and would take good care of my valuable items.

Delivery in Eumundi was well communicated p prior to arrival and the guys doing the delivery were very friendly and took as much care unpacking my items as the guys did packing them in Sydney.

I obtained 5 quotes for this move. Caloundra Removals were not the cheapest but were at the bottom end of the price window. I went with them because of their obvious intention to ensure the best possible job delivery from the outset. Both Brad (Sydney) and Michael (Sunshine Coast) and their teams were very helpful with any of my queries throughout.

Very happy - would definitely use them again. Thankyou Caloundra Removals!

Great Service would definitely recommenced

Have used Caloundra Removals twice to move to and from Sydney. Great service and friendly staff who put in the extra effort to ensure the move runs as smoothly as possible.

Caloundra Removals - An Excellent Removalist

We had a large house in Sydney. It consisted of 4 bedrooms, self contained accommodation unit, workshop-office and workshop. We had made the decision to relocate to a coastal town about 700km from Sydney. The removal was complicated by the fact we had to "declutter" the whole establishment in order to present it in the best possible fashion for the sale of the house. This necessitated a preliminary removal into storage followed, about 4 months later, by a final removal after the successful sale; some going into storage and the rest going to our much smaller, newly purchased house at our new location. Once established in our new home, we had all of the furniture and effects in storage in Sydney moved to a storage shed locally.

A friend who worked in Defence removals recommended Caloundra Removals and we are glad he did. I had served in the military and over a period of 23 years we had had 18 removals. I therefore consider myself to be something of an expert when it comes to removals. This company easily rates as one of the best I have had to deal with.

The staff were excellent; courteous and skilled in the art of packing and removal. It was completely hassle-free and I think the charge for all of the services was reasonable given the huge amount of work that was involved.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone who wants to get the best value for money and a quality removal.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Caloundra Removals met all our expectations, from service thru to delivery

This was a 3 bedroom move from Sydney to pelican Waters.
The Caloundra team at both ends were punctual, friendly, hard working and reliable.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Move From Sydney to Caloundra.

I’ve just had my removalists at my place in Botany, the guys were absolutely outstanding, on time, courteous, service was 5 star. Everything went so smooth which is a great help when moving interstate. Well done I say.

Highly recommended

Ours was not a great distance move only a few kilometers but downsizing from a large two storey property to a villa. The "Boys" and their truck arrived right at the appointed time. They friendly, cheerful and so cooperative and very quick in executing the whole remove. Both Cheryl and myself can but highly recommend this company if you seeking someone to move you. Thank you! Cheryl and Roger Crook

Perfect

My move was pretty poorly packed by me (oops) but the guys were positive all the way through and had my belongings moved in no time. Couldn't have asked for better service :)

Sarah

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Exceptional work and highly recommended

We moved from Sydney to Brisbane and there were no issues whatsoever and everything went to plan and on time. From the quote stage to pickup and delivery, I can't praise them enough. They were exceptional and the nicest bunch of guys. I highly recommend them to everyone and wouldn't use anybody else.

Excellent service

Can highly recommend, the move was stress free and very quick. The steep driveway was no issue for the driver to bring the truck with my furniture almost to the front door and everything went super smooth. Thanks again!

Highly Recommended: efficient and polite

Liaised with another carrier to bring a dining suite from Victoria (Melbourne Depot) to Sydney. Communication was terrific, guys who delivered could not have been more helpful. Definitely would use again.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Great service. Reliable team. No issues.

Caloundra Removals did a great job moving my home contents from Sydney to Northern NSW. The team of guys at both the pick up and drop off locations were on time and took really great care of my stuff. I would thoroughly recommend these guys if you're thinking of moving home and want to use a reliable and trustworthy company.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Amazing service, very professional. Very Impressed.

I have used this company 5 times for the movement of boxes and furniture from Melbourne, Sydney, Caloundra and Gympie at first because they were the most professional after that, it was pure customer loyalty. Each time the staff and drivers have been very polite and very accommodating. If there were an award for amazing customer service in removals and storage, these guys would win hands down. Can't thank them enough.

Highly Recomend!

Highly recommend Caloundra removals, We moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast and tony organised a truck for us with short notice and everything was stress free and easy, his team were so lovely and really professional. they took care of everything and were very trustworthy. I will always choose Caloundra removals for any future moves!

Smooth and efficient move

We moved from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast in March. From the very start, getting quotes, I had a very good feeling about Caloundra Removals. The men picking up our belongings were very friendly, reassuring ( taking stress from me), efficient and caring (making sure our two dogs didn't escape in the process). Communication between the company and me at any time was very good, and all was very well and patiently explained. Delivery went without a problem, although it was teaming with rain. Again the hard working men took great care. I definitely would choose Caloundra Removals again and strongly recommend the company.

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews