Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney

Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney (page 2 of 2)

Excellent service

Can highly recommend, the move was stress free and very quick. The steep driveway was no issue for the driver to bring the truck with my furniture almost to the front door and everything went super smooth. Thanks again!

Lyn

LynSydney

Highly Recommended: efficient and polite

Liaised with another carrier to bring a dining suite from Victoria (Melbourne Depot) to Sydney. Communication was terrific, guys who delivered could not have been more helpful. Definitely would use again.

Rohan

RohanCasuarina

Great service. Reliable team. No issues.

Caloundra Removals did a great job moving my home contents from Sydney to Northern NSW. The team of guys at both the pick up and drop off locations were on time and took really great care of my stuff. I would thoroughly recommend these guys if you're thinking of moving home and want to use a reliable and trustworthy company.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage NSW, Sydney compares to other Furniture Removalists

Tech Guru

Tech GuruSydney

Amazing service, very professional. Very Impressed.

I have used this company 5 times for the movement of boxes and furniture from Melbourne, Sydney, Caloundra and Gympie at first because they were the most professional after that, it was pure customer loyalty. Each time the staff and drivers have been very polite and very accommodating. If there were an award for amazing customer service in removals and storage, these guys would win hands down. Can't thank them enough.

Highly Recomend!

Highly recommend Caloundra removals, We moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast and tony organised a truck for us with short notice and everything was stress free and easy, his team were so lovely and really professional. they took care of everything and were very trustworthy. I will always choose Caloundra removals for any future moves!

Smooth and efficient move

We moved from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast in March. From the very start, getting quotes, I had a very good feeling about Caloundra Removals. The men picking up our belongings were very friendly, reassuring ( taking stress from me), efficient and caring (making sure our two dogs didn't escape in the process). Communication between the company and me at any time was very good, and all was very well and patiently explained. Delivery went without a problem, although it was teaming with rain. Again the hard working men took great care. I definitely would choose Caloundra Removals again and strongly recommend the company.

Anne Howe

Anne HoweQueensland

Excellent Service review

With 24 hours to go our removalist let us down rang Caloundra and Brad organised everything ....the boys in Sydney and Qld were awesome such fantastic service. Would recommend them to anyone who needs prompt and wonderful service. Thank you for saving the day we appreciate it.

Satisfied customer!

We found Caloundra Removals very helpful and understanding. The staff was punctual and the advice we were given most useful. We would recommend that firm to our friends in Sydney (and elsewhere), without hesitation.

chefy

chefy

Brilliant...My Knights in shinning armour

Had to return 10 chairs to an online homewares company. Rang numerous transport companies and was told impossible before Xmas and/or was given exorbitant quotes. Caloundra Removals was outstanding, they picked up the chairs the next day and were half the price of the cheapest other quotes. The booking person was delightful as were the men who collected the chairs. Outstanding. A very happy and grateful customer.

Furniture Removalists

alissa

alissa

Professional and efficient

I moved from Sydney to Melbourne. They had an efficient team in each city, especially led by Brad in Sydney. They updated me on times of arrival and contacted me when there was going to a small time delay. Arrived on time, moved items and boxes with skill and professionalism. No items damaged.

Rohan Gunna

Rohan Gunnanewcastle

Horrible!!!

We moved from Nambour to Newcastle with them at the beginning of 2012, and very disappointed. Most of our furniture were scratched. We had valuable plants we had taken care for sometime, which they said they would move to a nursery, water and look after during the nearly 2 week transit, and charged extra money. The plants were left in a sealed container for 10 days and were cooked when they arrive in NSW. They could not deliver our furniture from their Sydney store to Newcastle for 4 days, as they did not have enough man power (according to them).
Price