• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Paul

Paul

Interstate move

The whole removals team that helped us move interstate from Townsville where 2nd to none. From the quote, to the organisation and uplift from the Townsville crew, then the journey updates and arrival to our new home in southern NSW, we’re excellent. I would definitely recommend Caloundra Removals for any moving and/or storage job big or small. A great organised friendly and efficient team, a reasonable quote and no damage to our goods. Thank you.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Lou Grealy

Lou GrealySouth East Queensland, QLD

Removal Review

Thankyou Caloundra Removals for your professionalism and care in moving our goods and chattels from our house in Pelican Waters to our new two storey townhouse in Pelican Waters. Our beds needed to be lifted through our void to the upper level because they couldn’t manoeuvre up the tight stairway. All our items were collected as arranged and delivered in perfect condition. Thanks to the team on a job well done.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Stress Free & Professional removal company

I moved from Townsville to Brisbane. I had a 2 bedroom flat with alot of boxes that I had packed myself. From the first contact with Caloundra Removals to when my belongings arrived, the professionalism & customer service was fantastic. Everything happened exactly when it was supposed to and there were no hidden costs. All of my belongings arrived on time and without damage. I have no hesitation with recommending Caloundra removals.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Townsville compares to other Furniture Removalists

Excellent Service

Excellent Service from Brisbane to Townsville! Goods arrived in perfect condition. Timing was great. Very easy to communicate with and to deal with. Perfect really. Well done. Cost really reasonable also!

Couldn't be happier with service!

My daughter's move from a 2-bedroom unit in Townsville to Brisbane went smoothly. She was quite limited with time but Caloundra Removals managed to fit her in on the preferred day. Matt at the office and Mitch with Shannon and their three extra helpers were all very friendly, helpful, efficient and polite. Everything arrived in the same condition it had left. We greatly recommend Caloundra Removals Townsville.
Anneli G

J. Sherry.

J. Sherry.North Queensland, QLD

Totally professional!!!!

Chose the hottest day of the year to move house; some of my pieces
challenging; not a scratch; dint; mark or complaint; all furniture was
placed in the desired positions...... Big thanks.

Lauren L

Lauren LAU

Excellent service

Trying to organise a move for December I had been turned down by 4 removal companies before coming across Caloundra removals. I spoke to Matt in the Townsville office who was so helpful and organised a backload for my items at a very good price!
Mitch and Frankie arrived and moved my items very carefully from a highest house. They did a wonderful job and were very friendly. Highly recommend.

All we can say is THANK YOU!

We would highly recommend using Caloundra Removals. We moved a 4 bed house from QLD-NSW. My husband had already left and I was doing it on my own with two small children. Matt and the team in Townsville were quick and efficient to quote when other companies wouldn’t even phone us back. Every single staff member we dealt with from quote to delivery was courteous, efficient and extremely helpful. Nothing I asked for was ever an issue and always a quick response back. I can’t thank them enough for getting our belongings here safely.

Rory

RoryPelican Waters

A PROFESSIONAL TEAM

Peter Laing-Smith

Peter Laing-SmithNorth Queensland, QLD

A great move to move with Caloundra Removals & Storage

My move was a medium size move, no fridge ,washing machine but a 2 metre sold oak buffet and similar entertainment unit which were exceptionally heavy. The van could not go up the steep driveway and the guys said no worries we are used to this and carried everything up and were extremely helpful and pleasant.
The cost was below a quote I had been given by another company. I thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage

Vonda E.

Vonda E.North Queensland, QLD

Professional, thats why I used them

I had two antique cabinets to move 14hrs drive. Which every staff I spoke to was professional, helpful and friendly. The way the delivery men handled each piece was perfect. Every mark was noted before pick up and checked on drop off. Great service

Nicky M.

Nicky M.South East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!! Thank you guys!!

We moved from Magnetic Island (near Townsville) to Mapleton (sunshine coast hinterlands), Matt and the guys at Caloundra Removals made it so much easier. Lovely friendly guys and really made our move relaxed knowing it was all taken care of. Our toy car (beach buggy) was shipped too and we even had to call in a 2nd truck as we thought we could make it all fit into one truck (despite Caloundra Removals advice initially) but they made it happen and were so willing to help us make it work. Cant thank you guys enough! Amazing service and highly recommend anyone to go with these they're the best!

Moving House

Great prompt reliable and on time service. Professional and relaxed staff making the process hassle free taking the worry out of moving all your precious stuff. Especially thous big expense wide screen TV's and white goods.

Recommend this company

I used this company as it had been recommended by a family member. I found them helpful, professional, friendly, efficient and everything you need in a removal company. I had half a house full of furniture moved from Townsville to the Sunshine Coast. No hiccups at all.

Damien J.

Damien J.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service and attention to detail

Terrific to deal with, great service and couldn't do enough to make the move any easier. Workers were very good to deal with and their attention to detail and willingness to assist was second to none.
Highly recommend this business and their service to all.
Damien

Heavy Lifters!

The removal quote for 3 bedroom house to the Sunshine Coast came through very quickly and was priced more competitively. The packing team consisting of Mitch, Justin & Ben did a great job of packing up large, heavy antique furniture, including a mid-size grand piano (an extra team had to come help move that item as it was so heavy!). The boys were friendly and efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
The furniture is in their (Caloundra) storage so cannot say how the goods fared in travel - the review for that will have to wait!

Russell Family

Russell FamilySoutheast, SA

Great Job

Lifesavers

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

moved some antiques & a piano from SEQLD to NQ, everything arrived and no damage. A few weather delays (due to driveway access) but great communication throughout. I’d use them again.

Kath

KathBrisbane

Smooth and Stress Free

So impressed with the smooth and stress free move from our 5 bedroom low-set house in Townsville to a 4 bedroom high-set house in Brisbane. Nothing was too much trouble for everyone involved with this company. From the very first quote, right through to the final delivery every person provided a friendly and professional service. All of our belonging were safely stored for 3 weeks while we looked for a new place to live and then everything was delivered promptly as soon as we requested. Very happy customer!!

Office LocationQLD, Townsville