Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Townsville

Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Townsville

Heavy Lifters!

The removal quote for 3 bedroom house to the Sunshine Coast came through very quickly and was priced more competitively. The packing team consisting of Mitch, Justin & Ben did a great job of packing up large, heavy antique furniture, including a mid-size grand piano (an extra team had to come help move that item as it was so heavy!). The boys were friendly and efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
The furniture is in their (Caloundra) storage so cannot say how the goods fared in travel - the review for that will have to wait!

Russell Family

Russell FamilySoutheast, SA

Great Job

Lifesavers

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

moved some antiques & a piano from SEQLD to NQ, everything arrived and no damage. A few weather delays (due to driveway access) but great communication throughout. I’d use them again.

Kath

KathBrisbane

Smooth and Stress Free

So impressed with the smooth and stress free move from our 5 bedroom low-set house in Townsville to a 4 bedroom high-set house in Brisbane. Nothing was too much trouble for everyone involved with this company. From the very first quote, right through to the final delivery every person provided a friendly and professional service. All of our belonging were safely stored for 3 weeks while we looked for a new place to live and then everything was delivered promptly as soon as we requested. Very happy customer!!

Personalised service with care

Rav

RavBrisbane

Perfect service - great delivery at excellent price by a great team

Used Caloundra Removals to get stiff from Townsville to Brisbane.
From the moment spoke with Matt to the time the items were delivered the process was smooth. They even arranged for our car to be transported. Highly recommended.

A job well done

We had our home contents moved from Brisbane to Townsville.
The Caloundra Removals team were on time and efficient and did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Helen Jenkins

Helen JenkinsNorth Lakes

Very happy thank you

I have just moved from Cairns to North of Brisbane and was very happy with the team who moved me. Very professional, nothing damaged or broken. I highly recommend to anyone considering a move.

A stress free move.

I highly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage. I had my furniture transferred from Melbourne to store with them and recently had it delivered to my home. It was a seemless and stress free process from start to finish. Great customer service, no problems with Accounts and the guys who did the delivery worked hard. All communication was answered in a timely and accurate manner. A great company to deal with.

Shazza

ShazzaTownsville

Very Professional

I live in Townsville and I needed some boxes to be sent down to Melbourne to my Daughter.
From the phone call for a quote to the guys picking up the boxes from our house the staff were extremely polite and price wise was very good.

Totally professional

My move from Townsville to a rural property outside Warwick was made so easier thanks to Caloundra Removals. I am not well and was totally stressed about the move, but right from the quote, they were professional, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend them.

Kirsty

KirstyBrisbane

The customer service Kings!

Soon to be X

Soon to be X

Don't trust Caloundra removals

Delivery confirmed for 730-830, 7:41, get a call you now will be after lunch are you ok with that Sir, no, to bad attitude. Stuff a whole day. Never again.

Caloundra Removals are excellent

Organising a move for my daughter from far north Qld to NSW with Caloundra Removals was an excellent choice. They were efficient, professional and friendly and took the stress out of the move.
The staff members were always extremely courteous and helpful, explaining the process in a clear, down to earth manner. From the initial quote through to temporary storage and final delivery, notifications and service were prompt and could not be faulted.
These are "real" people with commonsense. I would not hesitate in recommending Caloundra Removals to family and friends.

Tezza

TezzaBrisbane

Excellent service, great crew

Charles T

Charles TCloncurry

Friendly and very professional removalist company at a good price

I moved from Townsville to Cloncurry, they offered best price to meet my timeframe and staff were friendly and helpful. No damage to any of the items and they are on time as agreed. I moved from a 2 bedroom into into a 2 bedroom unit.

Prompt helpful & careful

I hired Caloundra removals to move our household furniture and possessions, I found them to be prompt, helpful and careful. I would highly recommend them to anybody requiring furniture removal.
It was a local move from a unit to a house.

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Awesome company to deal with.

We moved from cairns to Brisbane and found the whole process easy. From the initial quote to having a representative come to our house and adjust the quote, uplift and final delivery The guys never complained when they saw how steep step the driveway was and decided to carry every item up and down the driveway. Filling the first container then having to get another truck to finish the job. No items were broken, damaged or missing. Caloundra removals were more expensive than other companies but I believe you get what you pay for and could not be happier. Would use over and over again. The whole process was done over a period of two three weeks from.

Great, friendly service!

We were moving our one bedroom, and it is our first big move ever. Caloundra Removals' staff were very helpful throughout the process. A special shout-out to Justin Mocktt, for his excellent and friendly service. Highly recommend their service and we would definitely be contacting them again for our next big move!

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews