Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Townsville

Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Townsville

Nicky M.

Nicky M.South East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!! Thank you guys!!

We moved from Magnetic Island (near Townsville) to Mapleton (sunshine coast hinterlands), Matt and the guys at Caloundra Removals made it so much easier. Lovely friendly guys and really made our move relaxed knowing it was all taken care of. Our toy car (beach buggy) was shipped too and we even had to call in a 2nd truck as we thought we could make it all fit into one truck (despite Caloundra Removals advice initially) but they made it happen and were so willing to help us make it work. Cant thank you guys enough! Amazing service and highly recommend anyone to go with these they're the best!

Moving House

Great prompt reliable and on time service. Professional and relaxed staff making the process hassle free taking the worry out of moving all your precious stuff. Especially thous big expense wide screen TV's and white goods.

Recommend this company

I used this company as it had been recommended by a family member. I found them helpful, professional, friendly, efficient and everything you need in a removal company. I had half a house full of furniture moved from Townsville to the Sunshine Coast. No hiccups at all.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Townsville compares to other Furniture Removalists

Damien J.

Damien J.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service and attention to detail

Terrific to deal with, great service and couldn't do enough to make the move any easier. Workers were very good to deal with and their attention to detail and willingness to assist was second to none.
Highly recommend this business and their service to all.
Damien

Heavy Lifters!

The removal quote for 3 bedroom house to the Sunshine Coast came through very quickly and was priced more competitively. The packing team consisting of Mitch, Justin & Ben did a great job of packing up large, heavy antique furniture, including a mid-size grand piano (an extra team had to come help move that item as it was so heavy!). The boys were friendly and efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
The furniture is in their (Caloundra) storage so cannot say how the goods fared in travel - the review for that will have to wait!

Russell Family

Russell FamilySoutheast, SA

Great Job

Lifesavers

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

moved some antiques & a piano from SEQLD to NQ, everything arrived and no damage. A few weather delays (due to driveway access) but great communication throughout. I’d use them again.

Kath

KathBrisbane

Smooth and Stress Free

So impressed with the smooth and stress free move from our 5 bedroom low-set house in Townsville to a 4 bedroom high-set house in Brisbane. Nothing was too much trouble for everyone involved with this company. From the very first quote, right through to the final delivery every person provided a friendly and professional service. All of our belonging were safely stored for 3 weeks while we looked for a new place to live and then everything was delivered promptly as soon as we requested. Very happy customer!!

Personalised service with care

Rav

RavBrisbane

Perfect service - great delivery at excellent price by a great team

Used Caloundra Removals to get stiff from Townsville to Brisbane.
From the moment spoke with Matt to the time the items were delivered the process was smooth. They even arranged for our car to be transported. Highly recommended.

A job well done

We had our home contents moved from Brisbane to Townsville.
The Caloundra Removals team were on time and efficient and did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Helen Jenkins

Helen JenkinsNorth Lakes

Very happy thank you

I have just moved from Cairns to North of Brisbane and was very happy with the team who moved me. Very professional, nothing damaged or broken. I highly recommend to anyone considering a move.

A stress free move.

I highly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage. I had my furniture transferred from Melbourne to store with them and recently had it delivered to my home. It was a seemless and stress free process from start to finish. Great customer service, no problems with Accounts and the guys who did the delivery worked hard. All communication was answered in a timely and accurate manner. A great company to deal with.

Shazza

ShazzaTownsville

Very Professional

I live in Townsville and I needed some boxes to be sent down to Melbourne to my Daughter.
From the phone call for a quote to the guys picking up the boxes from our house the staff were extremely polite and price wise was very good.

Totally professional

My move from Townsville to a rural property outside Warwick was made so easier thanks to Caloundra Removals. I am not well and was totally stressed about the move, but right from the quote, they were professional, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend them.

Kirsty

KirstyBrisbane

The customer service Kings!

Soon to be X

Soon to be X

Don't trust Caloundra removals

Delivery confirmed for 730-830, 7:41, get a call you now will be after lunch are you ok with that Sir, no, to bad attitude. Stuff a whole day. Never again.

Glenny

Glenny

Caloundra Removals are excellent

Organising a move for my daughter from far north Qld to NSW with Caloundra Removals was an excellent choice. They were efficient, professional and friendly and took the stress out of the move.
The staff members were always extremely courteous and helpful, explaining the process in a clear, down to earth manner. From the initial quote through to temporary storage and final delivery, notifications and service were prompt and could not be faulted.
These are "real" people with commonsense. I would not hesitate in recommending Caloundra Removals to family and friends.

Tezza