Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Townsville

Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Townsville

Great Job

We had a double move. Our five bedroom house sold very quick and we found we had to rent for some months before moving to Mount Gambier SA. We contacted the local office and the manager was on the spot, very easy to work with and we received our quote promptly. We had to divide our furniture in to two lots. Some in to storage and some in to our rental property.
The day of the first move the packers turned up on time and and got stuck in to it, nothing phased them and they were great to deal with. The final move was coordinated with the local manager and again the turned up on time and got stuck in to it. Any communication with the local manager was always prompt and if he wasn't there he always rang me back. Our dealings with all the administration was worry free.
Our furniture arrived in Mount Gambier in just over a week and the truck driver rang me to coordinate the day before (Sunday). He and another local person unloaded the lot (amazing will) and nothing was a problem, placed it all where we wanted it. Great personalities and didn't stop until all done. Our move was enormous and with both of us in our sixties we relied on their strength to do it all.
Many thanks all at Caloundra, especially the local manager, Matt, who took all the stress of the move off us. He even arranged to move two vehicles for us. Can't not recommend them enough. We now just have to unpack!!! :(

Lifesavers

I had originally gone with a different removalist who didn't show up on the day. I had to get out that day due to lease ending and cleaning arrangements. I had a 3 bedroom unit & garage to move and was moving approx. 1300km south. I called Caloundra Removals in a panic, referred from a friend. They calmed me down, the Manager came out to my house within half an hour, quoted on the spot, picked up furniture that afternoon. The removalists were so friendly, professional, efficient both picking up and dropping off my furniture. The cost was not expensive even though it was last minute and they knew I was in a bind. No furniture was damaged, timeframes were exceptional picked up and dropped off when they said and within emergency/tight timeframes I had.
I cannot recommend Caloundra Removals (especially those in Townsville) enough.

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

moved some antiques & a piano from SEQLD to NQ, everything arrived and no damage. A few weather delays (due to driveway access) but great communication throughout. I’d use them again.

Smooth and Stress Free

So impressed with the smooth and stress free move from our 5 bedroom low-set house in Townsville to a 4 bedroom high-set house in Brisbane. Nothing was too much trouble for everyone involved with this company. From the very first quote, right through to the final delivery every person provided a friendly and professional service. All of our belonging were safely stored for 3 weeks while we looked for a new place to live and then everything was delivered promptly as soon as we requested. Very happy customer!!

Personalised service with care

My move was a small load from a "lock up" in Townsville to my new place in Brisbane. Although the job was small, the team at Caloundra Removals kept in touch with me and advised me soundly as we set up the move. The team took care of the uplift and did so with me or an agent being there. That demonstrated a great deal of trust between the client and the business.

My goods were delivered at the time I agreed and the delivery team worked hard and efficiently to place the items in my first floor unit. The delivery team obviously enjoyed their work, which was the same for all those Caloundra team members I dealt with during the removal.

I chose Caloundra based on previous client recommendations, I am pleased I did so.

I have moved many, many times over my life - the delight of being a former defence member - and this was the first time I had a delivery that was complete and everything was intact.

My take-away from the experience: Caloundra Removals care about your stuff.

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Perfect service - great delivery at excellent price by a great team

Used Caloundra Removals to get stiff from Townsville to Brisbane.
From the moment spoke with Matt to the time the items were delivered the process was smooth. They even arranged for our car to be transported. Highly recommended.

A job well done

We had our home contents moved from Brisbane to Townsville.
The Caloundra Removals team were on time and efficient and did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Very happy thank you

I have just moved from Cairns to North of Brisbane and was very happy with the team who moved me. Very professional, nothing damaged or broken. I highly recommend to anyone considering a move.

A stress free move.

I highly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage. I had my furniture transferred from Melbourne to store with them and recently had it delivered to my home. It was a seemless and stress free process from start to finish. Great customer service, no problems with Accounts and the guys who did the delivery worked hard. All communication was answered in a timely and accurate manner. A great company to deal with.

Very Professional

I live in Townsville and I needed some boxes to be sent down to Melbourne to my Daughter.
From the phone call for a quote to the guys picking up the boxes from our house the staff were extremely polite and price wise was very good.

Totally professional

My move from Townsville to a rural property outside Warwick was made so easier thanks to Caloundra Removals. I am not well and was totally stressed about the move, but right from the quote, they were professional, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend them.

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

The customer service Kings!

I hadn't ever moved before and had packed up my house to move 1300kms away.
Right from the word go these guys have been a dream! Very informative and friendly, offered and came out to do a visual inspection and quote (which no one else could offer). Their price with insurance included was cheaper than most other companies without insurance. I had my stuff in a storage container and they asked if its possible I let them take it early, they would store it for free for me at their depo. Saved me a month of storage fees!! The guys who unloaded the truck at my move-to location were funny and friendly and unloaded the truck as if there were handling their own furniture. Everything went smooth and on time. This company is highly recommended! I wouldn't ever be going anywhere else.

Don't trust Caloundra removals

Delivery confirmed for 730-830, 7:41, get a call you now will be after lunch are you ok with that Sir, no, to bad attitude. Stuff a whole day. Never again.

Caloundra Removals are excellent

Organising a move for my daughter from far north Qld to NSW with Caloundra Removals was an excellent choice. They were efficient, professional and friendly and took the stress out of the move.
The staff members were always extremely courteous and helpful, explaining the process in a clear, down to earth manner. From the initial quote through to temporary storage and final delivery, notifications and service were prompt and could not be faulted.
These are "real" people with commonsense. I would not hesitate in recommending Caloundra Removals to family and friends.

Excellent service, great crew

I moved from Townsville to Brisbane in October 2017, had to put everything in storage as had not purchased anywhere at the time. I bought a unit in December, arranged for delivery of stored things last Wednesday 17/1. On day of delivery there was a problem, a phone/electrical line was too low for the truck t get into the driveway of the unit complex.
Was told don’t worry we will work something out ie the whole container had to reloaded on to a smaller truck before they could deliver.
I can not recommend this company too highly, from the very first contact of quote, dealing with office staff, the guys who packed up in Townsville, in very wet conditions, to delivery.

All employees were wonderful, especially the guys who delivered on Wednesday, it was late, 5.30pm, but they ALL were still smiling happy and nothing too much trouble. I was recommended your company by friends and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family, top service. THANK YOU

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Friendly and very professional removalist company at a good price

I moved from Townsville to Cloncurry, they offered best price to meet my timeframe and staff were friendly and helpful. No damage to any of the items and they are on time as agreed. I moved from a 2 bedroom into into a 2 bedroom unit.

Prompt helpful & careful

I hired Caloundra removals to move our household furniture and possessions, I found them to be prompt, helpful and careful. I would highly recommend them to anybody requiring furniture removal.
It was a local move from a unit to a house.

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Awesome company to deal with.

We moved from cairns to Brisbane and found the whole process easy. From the initial quote to having a representative come to our house and adjust the quote, uplift and final delivery The guys never complained when they saw how steep step the driveway was and decided to carry every item up and down the driveway. Filling the first container then having to get another truck to finish the job. No items were broken, damaged or missing. Caloundra removals were more expensive than other companies but I believe you get what you pay for and could not be happier. Would use over and over again. The whole process was done over a period of two three weeks from.

Great, friendly service!

We were moving our one bedroom, and it is our first big move ever. Caloundra Removals' staff were very helpful throughout the process. A special shout-out to Justin Mocktt, for his excellent and friendly service. Highly recommend their service and we would definitely be contacting them again for our next big move!

No fuss stress free

I was moved from a small apartment to a house on an island and in all my years of moving around I never experienced a move that I didn't have to worry about. Special mention to my delivery team Steve and Pat what great guys you are friendly, helpful and nothing was a problem for them.

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews