Peter from moffs

Peter from moffsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late but great

The Guys turned up late due to them be late on the earlier job, but they made up for it by sending and extra truck with 2 extra men, all the guys were great even after they had had a very tough long day, and they got the job done , Im a happy customer

Carol H

Carol HSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Relocated a large 4 bedroom house from Sydney to Sunshine Coat The professionalism shown by the team from start to finish was fantastic. The Sydney team arrived on time and were friendly and quick Our furniture was stored for six weeks until our house settled and again delivery was on time and handled with care. There was not one breakage and again the team were very friendly and helpful. Could not recommend them high enough.

Alexy L.

Alexy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unfortunately lost my possessions

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Damien J.

Damien J.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service and attention to detail

Terrific to deal with, great service and couldn't do enough to make the move any easier. Workers were very good to deal with and their attention to detail and willingness to assist was second to none.
Highly recommend this business and their service to all.
Damien

Allison

AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job!

Fabulous to deal with, very professional removal from Caloundra to Rosemount. Staff were easy to get on with and happy to put things where I requested. Affordable and trustworthy. Highly recommended.

Glenn Sonya

Glenn SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving

We would like to thank the removal guys they were amazing, we had issues out of everyone’s control (lift stuffing up). Sonya and I would like to say thank you to the guys and keep safe in this weird climate. You guys do a job I could not do so thanks.

What an easy move

We used this company as they were to recommended to us.
We moved from 4 bed house in Minyama to 4 bed house in Pelican Waters and stored our stuff for 4 months in between. The packers for storage did a great job.
The delivery and unpackers did an awesome job, checking every box off and were very respectful and asked where to put the boxes/items.
Thank you Steve and Josh (I think that was their names) and thank you Caloundra Removals & Storage - great job well done and will recommend you to every one. Nothing broken and nothing missing.
Regards,
Eddie and Robyn Waghorn

Have used Caloundra Removalist 5 times. I don’t even ring anyone els. Great service from the office to the guys moving the furniture. Always have completed the move with no problems.

RHH

RHHSydney, NSW

Perfect Interstate Removalists - Caloundra Removals

Caloundra Removals staff and management were punctual, respectful and very professional every step of the way. They kept me up to date on my move and at both the pick up and drop off locations, the removalists were very caring with my property. I will definitely be using CR&S in the future and recommend them.

Prompt, Friendly & Efficient

We selected Caloundra Removals & Storage on the recommendation of friends who used their service previously & we are so happy we did We moved from Toowoomba to Golden Beach. The team did a great job picking up & delivering same day. Pete & Nicholas were very professional & efficient. It was a big day for them but their attitude & care taken with our furniture didn't waiver & was so appreciated. They even arranged for extra help at delivery time to make the process go quicker. A huge thank you to all involved. FIRST CLASS SERVICE.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Reliable Removalist

My family recently moved from our 5 bedroom home to a rental property. We lived on a sloping block 2 storey home and had alot to do including many heavy items to move over multiple levels. This was the first time we have chosen to use a removalist instead of getting our family friends together and hiring a truck, and from now on we will be using Caloundra Removalists when we move. A fantastic service and the guys that helped us on the day were very careful and considerate during the move. Highly recommend!

Stacey L.

Stacey L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Service

Absolutely amazing experience with Caloundra Removals. From the moment I called to obtain a quote, the weeks leading up to collection these guys have been absolutely amazing. The customer service was great. The guys that did collection i could not fault one bit, the loaded everything so quickly and efficiently. The guys unloading were amazing as well making sure they put as much of the stuff as they could in the right places. Being a move from Brisbane to the Central Coast NSW I was expecting maybe a few little things broken but there was not a single but of damage. This is the biggest move we have ever done and the only time we can say damage free!! I would 110% recommend these guys to anyone moving local or interstate.

Highest praise and gratitude

The move from our 3 bedroom home was well above our expectations. The initial quotation process was easy and Jason should be commended for his excellent customer service. Ben, Tama and Josh were very professional, respectful and considerate while loading our possessions. Willy and Andrew were equally courteous and helpful during the unload and I am amazed at the way these guys made the whole move seem effortless. Really well done! There were no problems or breakages during the whole process. I strongly recommend this company if you are moving.

Jeff  Robyn  Simpson

Jeff Robyn SimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Friendly & Prompt

Relocated from apartment to another apartment with 6 weeks storage in between. All staff from office, storage & removal where fantastic. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Caloundra Storage & Removals. THANK YOU

Lindsey P N.

Lindsey P N.

Professional and prompt

Gynes

GynesSydney, NSW

Could not have been more impressed!

Significant relocation from Sydney to Tasmania, art, mirrors, computers, TVs, surfboards, surfski, and way too much of everything else. Wrapped, protected, loaded a 20' container as efficiently as could be imagined.

Tracy

TracyTownsville

Fantastic!

We moved a 5 bedroom house 14000km. I was so impressed with the service we received. From the person quoting us to the packers and us packers. Nothing was ever a problem. I especially appreciated the way all the people who work for Caloundra removers come up to you when they arrive and they shake your hand and introduce themselves. We didn’t have any breakages or anything lost. I highly recommend them!

Wayne L

Wayne LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and efficient service

Our move was only 5 kilometres and consisted of transfer of the larger household items.
Nevertheless, the two men from Caloundra Removals were friendly, careful and efficient in the way they went about their work.
They rang me to say they were running a half hour late due to the need to prepare the truck. Not a problem to us.
Upon arriving at our new address they were very helpful in ensuring that the household items were placed exactly where we wanted them and even rearranged the furniture to allow us to see the different perspectives.
Rain interrupted unloading for 15 minutes.
We were very happy with the team from Caloundra Removals and would have no hesitation in recommending the company for your next move.

Very Impressed

We moved from high set house on the Gold Coast to our townhouse in Coolum Beach, pickup one day, delivery the next. Had the same team both days and Nicolas and Steven were very professional and had the job completed in quick time and on time. Big thanks to them. Would highly recommended them for your move.

Danielle B.

Danielle B.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable service

Have used Caloundra Removals and Storage since 2005 for all our moves including from Sydney NSW to Sunshine Coast, and a return move to and from Mount Isa. They also stored our furniture and belonging for a number of years. No fuss, No worries and excellent service from the team over the years. Thank you guys.

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews