Caloundra Removals & Storage

Lifesavers

Kathryn R.

Kathryn R.Mid North Coast, NSW

A good move

Caloundra Removals provided excellent service when we moved from the Sunshine Coast to Port Macquarie. The guys involved in packing us up and moving us in were all very helpful and patient, which helped relieve the stress.

Dennis Jones

Dennis JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

We have just moved back to the coast from Gympie and found the team to be on time ,exceptionally carefull , polite and hard working. Could not fault them at all and would highly recommend Caloundra Removals

Carole

CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing was a problem

The move from Golden Beach to Cooran went very smoothly, nothing was a problem very professional & efficient service. Two storey house 3 bedrooms big antique furniture into a rural home under extensive renovation so furniture was distributed into shed, a bunkhouse & granny flat on property & all done with no fuss. The boys were very friendly, helpful, careful and courteous. Thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals & we will definitely use them again.

Benita R.

Benita R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Townhouse.
I moved from Mackay to Caboolture
The removalists arrived, started and finished on time.
Service and removalists were great.
Very friendly and efficient staff.
Would highly recommend Caloundra Removalists and would definitely use them again if required.

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient, pleasant and helpful

Caloundra Removals and Storage moved us from Caloundra to Brisbane to a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home. They were on time and did everything they said they would. The staff were pleasant and friendly. Everything went like clockwork.

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

moved some antiques & a piano from SEQLD to NQ, everything arrived and no damage. A few weather delays (due to driveway access) but great communication throughout. I’d use them again.

Lyn S.

Lyn S.South East Queensland, QLD

Brisbane to Currimundi move

We moved the contents of a 3 bedroom home and a shed with many extra pieces of furniture and personal possessions from Brisbane to Currimundi with everything staying on the truck overnight for delivery the next day.
Unfortunately, the truck was late arriving for the pickup but we were still out in time.
All goods handled with care by the lads.

Yester-Years at Gnomes

Yester-Years at GnomesCentral Queensland, QLD

Arrived safe and sound. Very pleasant staff.

Moving the contents of an Antique Shops over 800kms and getting it there safe and sound is no mean feat but it was done well with only one piece damaged (insufficiently packed by consignor). The truck was delayed but we were kept in the loop at every instant and when it arrived it was exactly as scheduled.

Always a pleasure to deal with.

John

JohnCentral West, QLD

Great Service!

We had our furniture and personal effects moved from their Storage to our unit in Longreach, some 1700 kms away. All went well, except the bolts for the bed somehow went missing. Delivery guys were professional and friendly and helpful placing items where we wanted them. The delivery time delay was explained, and they kept in contact with us advising on ETA. Head Office staff most approachable and willing to do what they could to assist us. Great to finally met such a professional outfit. Would recommend to all.

Great Service

I was very happy to make the call to Caloundra Removals & Storage for a second time, most recently for an interstate transfer from Sunshine Coast Queensland to Forster New South Wales. The whole exercise was carried out professionally and unloaded to our new apartment on the 2nd floor with no fuss. We wont be moving again but I have no hesitation in recommending Caloundra Removals for their excellent service.

Di B.

Di B.South East Queensland, QLD

A job well done!

Caloundra removals was recommended to me from a friend as my previous moving experiences have been simply awful and stressful. I was a tad nervous (especially with some precious items to be moved/stored) but the team added a personal touch, made me feel at ease and were very caring & professional throughout the experience. Highly recommended!

Fraser

FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Caloundra Removals and Storage made sure our relocation of a four bedroom home from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast a hassle free experience. Not only was the quote reasonable but the service was timely, friendly and professional. I will be sure to use them again. Fraser and Vanessa

Yolunda Walker

Yolunda WalkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, Friendly and best of all - No Stress!!

I have moved around Australia many times in the past 20 years and I will say this is the most professional, friendly removalists I have ever used. The company was recommended to me and I am so happy I made the call. Everything from the quote to delivery was done over the phone as my gear was in QLD and I reside in Melbourne. The company kept me up to date when my items were picked up and the exact time they would be delivering to my storage unit in Melbourne, no delays. Fantastic!
The delivery guys were friendly and more than helpful in every way. Cannot recommend these guys enough. Thank you :-)

Marita

MaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

We moved a full household in March 2019 from Golden Beach to Pelican Waters and prior to that from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast in June 2017. Both times the service was excellent. Removalists were friendly, professional and efficient and the service was great value for money. The service was delivered on time and with no damage to our goods. We highly recommend Caloundra Removals QLD, Sunshine Coast.
Marita and Michael

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

No stress move!

Caloundra Removalist provided us with an easy move from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. They were easy to communicate with, nothing was a problem and changes didn’t phase them!
They picked up on time, delivered on time and were incredibly polite and friendly. Full marks for service and price!

Great removal service from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast. Recommended by friends and family. They have experienced/ helpful staff, fast relocation, good communication and competitive prices! Thank you would definitely use again!

Christel1967

Christel1967South East Queensland, QLD

Melbourne to Gold Coast Furniture Removals

NS3

NS3South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

We recently relocated from Victoria to Sunshine Coast Queensland and chose Caloundra Removals and Storage for transporting our house lot of items . They had been recommended to us by a relative who also hired them to move interstate. We could not recommend them high enough for their care, consideration, hard work and reliability to make our move as stress free as possible. To each member involved we thank you very much. Amazing service, friendly team, hard working, polite and nothing was too much trouble.

Steve Wall

Steve WallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best removalist ever used

We have previously moved 6 times including overseas and the team at Caloundra have proven to be exceptional. All staff engagements have been friendly and positive, nothing has ever been a problem and they have always been genuinely willing to help out. The costs fro removal and storage were highly competitive and we will definitely use them again.