Caloundra Removals & Storage

Pros

• Professional, friendly and efficient service

• Possessions arrive in good condition

Tracy

TracyTownsville

Can’t recommend then enough!

Moved four bedroom house 800 meters up the road. The chaps moving us arrived on time, introduced themselves and got stuck in straight away. They were quick and efficient and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Karen Macfie

Karen MacfieHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Removalists

From the first contact with Caloundra Removals at Sunshine Coast Qld, which was a phone call to ask someone to come out to quote, to the last stage which was collecting the cartons from our new home in NSW, this company did not fail, the whole move was outstanding, with professional, friendly people, who went above & beyond to help us.
We moved from a very spacious home in Noosa to an over 55's small new home in Anna Bay. NSW
After spending all but 8 yrs of my life in Sydney, & using many removal companies there, Caloundra Removals surpassed them all.
Karen Macfie

All we can say is THANK YOU!

We would highly recommend using Caloundra Removals. We moved a 4 bed house from QLD-NSW. My husband had already left and I was doing it on my own with two small children. Matt and the team in Townsville were quick and efficient to quote when other companies wouldn’t even phone us back. Every single staff member we dealt with from quote to delivery was courteous, efficient and extremely helpful. Nothing I asked for was ever an issue and always a quick response back. I can’t thank them enough for getting our belongings here safely.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Heather

HeatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional service

This is the second time I used Caloundra Removals and cannot fault their service. They loaned us boxes, arrived on time and cared for our precious furniture and possessions. The team at the office and the guys on the day could not have been more helpful.

Rory

RoryPelican Waters

A PROFESSIONAL TEAM

Andrea S

Andrea SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Perfect

From the start Caloundra Removals had the cheapest quote by far from all the other quotes I received.
Always kept in contact prior to the move. Knowing this definitely made me feel at ease especially since moving was stressful already. On moving day, the guys came on time and moved everything with care and looked after your items like they were their own. They were in and out within 2 hours, always friendly and did an amazing job!

Peter Laing-Smith

Peter Laing-SmithNorth Queensland, QLD

A great move to move with Caloundra Removals & Storage

My move was a medium size move, no fridge ,washing machine but a 2 metre sold oak buffet and similar entertainment unit which were exceptionally heavy. The van could not go up the steep driveway and the guys said no worries we are used to this and carried everything up and were extremely helpful and pleasant.
The cost was below a quote I had been given by another company. I thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving Suburb

Caloundra Removals with care removed all the big furniture that I could not move myself, took it to a storage shed (Caloundra to Caboolture) and much to my wifes surprise they managed to get everything into the storage shed - Great Work Guys!
We will need them again shortly to move our furniture from the storage shed to our new home at North Lakes.

Scotty

ScottyCaloundra

Great Team, Super friendly

Moving is always a daunting and stressful time, but Caloundra removals have a fantastic team. From the team in the office, to guys on the ground. We only moved a 2 bedroom unit, but it was on the third floor and everything had to be carried down stairs. The guys where very careful with all our furniture and belongings and nothing was damaged in the process. We were so happy with the move and the value for money.
I would just like to thank the whole Team at Caloundra Removals...

Great Transition

We are in the process of downsizing which necessitated us putting all of our furniture and goods from a 5 bedroom house into storage. Caloundra Removals undertook this task for us and did a great job. They arrived for pick up right on time, packed what needed to be packed, and very professionally stored everything into two containers. We had occasion to ask them to check something that had inadvertently been wrongly packed and they responded graciously, cheerfully and retrieved the said article. It has been a privilege to do business with them.

Caloundra removals were great as they collected all my belongings and held them in storage while I did a mini Reno on my new hone . Only la local move but all went smoothly

Efficient Friendly and Amazing Service

If you are moving pick up the phone and call Caloundra Removals!! My wife and I purchased a new property and had to go into temporary accommodation. Caloundra Removals came and packed all of our glassware, removed the furniture from our 3 bedroom apartment and held it in storage until we were able to move into our new home. Move in day the boys turned up promptly with a smile and unloaded the truck and we were in within two hours.

The team at Caloundra Removals are amazing, efficient, friendly and on time. The boys could not do enough for us and we would like to congratulate all involved.

Thank you - Amazing Job!!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great Removal

Relatively small move from Sunshine Coast to Sydney. Quote, communications, pick up and delivery all done efficiently & without an issue. They arrived on time, no damages, and pleasant & helpful staff.

Janny

JannyNAMBOUR

A perfect example of service, care, and friendly staff.

pick up from apartment to storage a short distance then another short distance to the new address every thing went without a moments panic, arrival and finish on time. I will certainly choose your company should the need arise in the future. your service and staff are a credit to your company.

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Great Job Well Done

We made two moves - one from Sydney to a rental on the Sunshine Coast, then six months later, from the rental to our permanent home. We engaged Caloundra Removals for both moves, and they were brilliant. They showed up when they said they would, took care of our possessions over a long haul, and delivered our goods when they said they would. They were polite and friendly at all times, and nothing was too hard or a problem. I can thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals and Storage for their professionalism and service.

Steve B.

Steve B.Sydney, NSW

Lies, dishonest, unreliable and unprofessional.

Great removalists very professional

House 3 bed room slightly elevated the move was about 600 Ks from the Sunshine Coast to Agnes Waters we were informed of the time the truck left the yard and the eta the move was on time at a very reasonable price .

Karen

KarenFar North Queensland, QLD

So helpful

Organised and helpful they arranged the delivery of a few items from Sunshine Coast to Cairns at a much reduced cost ($4800 to $700) compared to another firm I called. Astonishing difference. Picked up on time, arrived on time and the driver even helped me move another item in the home upstairs which was lovely. Highly recommend.

Geoff and Jasmine

Geoff and JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb Team who handled a difficult move with ease and accuracy

We recently required our furniture to be moved from our family unit (large 2 bed) in Brisbane to multiple locations with final destination being Sunshine Coast. The team handled the complexity of the different locations with ease. The end delivery point was a difficult 4 storey Townhouse with narrow staircase requiring all furniture to be hand carried. They got on with the job efficiently, without complaint and with care of our belongings. I couldn't recommend them highly enough and offer special thanks to Liam and Guy for their patience and goodwill. It made our move so much smoother than expected.

Maureen P.

Maureen P.Sydney, NSW

Professional, Efficient and Effective

I moved from a 2 bedroom apartment in Clifton Beach, north of Cairns to a 3 bedroom house in Ashmore on the Gold Coast. Caloundra Removals were professional, efficient and effective in moving me such a long distance. I am very happy that all my furniture and possessions were moved into a container and delivered to me in excellent condition. No breakages at all. I am also happy that they guaranteed me pick up and delivery dates and delivered on their promises. I highly recommend them. They are the best.

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews

Adele J.

Adele J.asked

Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Sunshine Coast

Does Caloundra Removals have After pay.?

Michael C.Caloundra Removals & Storage

Hi Adele. We don't currently have Afterpay.

Gigiasked

Caloundra Removals & Storage VIC, Melbourne

How do I get a quote regarding a move from Melbourne to Caloundra?

Gigiasked

Caloundra Removals & Storage VIC, Melbourne

How do I get a quote regarding a move from Melbourne to Caloundra?

Michael C.Caloundra Removals & Storage

Hi Gigi. Thank you for contacting us regarding your upcoming removal. To help provide you with an accurate quote we can either, send you an inventory to complete and return or if you provide a contact phone number to the email address below, one of our tea will call you to discuss your move.

info@caloundraremovals.com.au

Gigi

Please send me an inventory to complete for a move from Melbourne to Dicky Beach Qld. My mob. is 0412004077. June Mier

Michael C.
Michael C.

Please send me your email address and I will forward your the inventory form.

Get an answer from our members and Caloundra Removals & Storage representatives

Caloundra Removals and Storage services

• Moving: Caloundra specialises in moving items, whether that involves one large item or a whole household worth of possessions. It also helps move pets and plants.
  • Pre-packing: Caloundra Removals can do your pre-packing for you, or provide you with the materials to do it yourself, from standard removal cartons, to portarobes, to furniture plastics.
  • Storage facilities: Caloundra has its own storage facilities in a number of locations, and you can choose container, warehouse or storage modules.
  • Moving insurance: Caloundra Removals can help you organise this.

Points of praise for Caloundra Removals and Storage:

• First and foremost, this removalist company was applauded for its professionalism and efficiency, which made the moving process to become easier and smoother.
  • An extremely friendly and helpful customer service team answered any questions promptly
  • Care and attention was paid by removalists when moving items (including over long-haul distances or interstate moves), allowing items to arrive in their new location in good condition
  • The strong work ethic and friendly, polite service demonstrated by removalists was appreciated by those moving houses.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Caloundra Removals and Storage has earned the trust of its customers, thanks to its outstanding professionalism, efficient removalist service, and friendly and courteous customer care. As a result, it's no surprise that this mover and shaker has won the 2021 Award for Best Furniture Removalist in Queensland.

Other Furniture Removalists