Caloundra Removals & Storage

Amazing Service

We moved a full household in March 2019 from Golden Beach to Pelican Waters and prior to that from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast in June 2017. Both times the service was excellent. Removalists were friendly, professional and efficient and the service was great value for money. The service was delivered on time and with no damage to our goods. We highly recommend Caloundra Removals QLD, Sunshine Coast.
Marita and Michael

No stress move!

Caloundra Removalist provided us with an easy move from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. They were easy to communicate with, nothing was a problem and changes didn’t phase them!
They picked up on time, delivered on time and were incredibly polite and friendly. Full marks for service and price!

Great removal service from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast. Recommended by friends and family. They have experienced/ helpful staff, fast relocation, good communication and competitive prices! Thank you would definitely use again!

Melbourne to Gold Coast Furniture Removals

3 Bedroom House from Melbourne to Gold Coast late January 2018. Outstanding service provided from the very first point of contact and throughout. Very patient in accommodating several changes as we added/removed items right up to the last moment. Courtesy calls before the guys arrived, they used due diligence in itemizing items before loading/unloading and did so with care. We did go over the estimated quote on the day due to adding more items, namely boxes as we miscalculated and were very appreciative they could fit these in the truck! Yes, we had to pay more, but we are grateful because ultimately they were the best-priced company by far, saving us $$ and giving us peace of mind. Highly recommended and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Fantastic service

We recently relocated from Victoria to Sunshine Coast Queensland and chose Caloundra Removals and Storage for transporting our house lot of items . They had been recommended to us by a relative who also hired them to move interstate. We could not recommend them high enough for their care, consideration, hard work and reliability to make our move as stress free as possible. To each member involved we thank you very much. Amazing service, friendly team, hard working, polite and nothing was too much trouble.

Best removalist ever used

We have previously moved 6 times including overseas and the team at Caloundra have proven to be exceptional. All staff engagements have been friendly and positive, nothing has ever been a problem and they have always been genuinely willing to help out. The costs fro removal and storage were highly competitive and we will definitely use them again.

Smooth and Stress Free

So impressed with the smooth and stress free move from our 5 bedroom low-set house in Townsville to a 4 bedroom high-set house in Brisbane. Nothing was too much trouble for everyone involved with this company. From the very first quote, right through to the final delivery every person provided a friendly and professional service. All of our belonging were safely stored for 3 weeks while we looked for a new place to live and then everything was delivered promptly as soon as we requested. Very happy customer!!

Outstanding !!

We moved from a second floor unit at Maroochydore (steps only) to four different locations across Brisbane.From being on time to do the quote; then a very careful and pleasant packer; to the four young men who did the uplift and delivery the next day we could not fault them; nothing was too complicated for them;they did not mark any furniture or walls or floors, and they were a pleasure to be around.We have used Caloundra Removals previously and they lived up to their reputation of being first class.We would never use anyone else! And on time at the four locations.

Personalised service with care

My move was a small load from a "lock up" in Townsville to my new place in Brisbane. Although the job was small, the team at Caloundra Removals kept in touch with me and advised me soundly as we set up the move. The team took care of the uplift and did so with me or an agent being there. That demonstrated a great deal of trust between the client and the business.

My goods were delivered at the time I agreed and the delivery team worked hard and efficiently to place the items in my first floor unit. The delivery team obviously enjoyed their work, which was the same for all those Caloundra team members I dealt with during the removal.

I chose Caloundra based on previous client recommendations, I am pleased I did so.

I have moved many, many times over my life - the delight of being a former defence member - and this was the first time I had a delivery that was complete and everything was intact.

My take-away from the experience: Caloundra Removals care about your stuff.

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Absolutely outstanding Company from start to finish

4 Bedroom 2 lounge 2 bathroom study. From Highfields to Sunshine Coast. The guys arrive spot on to collect and deliver. Will definately recommend and use this company again, great staff and very professional and friendly.

House move

The guys from Caloundra were spot on in every way for our move from Melb to Sunny Coast, they made a tricky job easy, all the details were followed through as requested, good blokes too.

Outstanding

I moved a two bedroom apartment in Melbourne to two different addresses in Brisbane. The team from Caloundra was confronted with all sorts of challenges on arrival at my address in Melbourne due to parking restrictions and heavy traffic in my street. They went to extraordinary lengths to solve the problems. They were fast, efficient and pleasant. My furniture was delivered in perfect condition and the charges were very reasonable.
I would highly recommend Caloundra Removals.

Professional and efficient.

We used Caloundra Removals and Storage for a local move and paid by the hour. We were moving out of a two storey 5 bedroom home. The team arrived at the agreed time, introduced themselves and got on with the job. They worked quickly and efficiently to load the truck. They took extra care of our belongings, including a piano, white leather lounge suite and several delicate items such as an antique leadlight crystal cabinet and glass topped tables. On arrival at the new house, they took extra care not to damage floors (which are new) and skilfully navigated a hallway with unusual and difficult angles. Nothing was too much trouble. We highly recommend this company. A big thank you to the whole team of guys who took care of this move for us.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast

Easiest interstate removal I have ever done.

The team at Caloundra Removals are the most professional and courteous removalist company I have ever dealt with. I moved from Newcastle to Mackay. I was able to leave the contents of my apartment at a secure storage shed and leave the access codes and padlock number with the removalist. This helped a great deal as I was not available to be present at the time of picking up my effects. I also loved that I didn't need to supply an absolutely specific itemized list of my items to be removed, it was a general count of boxes, bike and the approx volume of my effects. It wasnt possible to know EXACTLY everything whilst in the middle of packing for the quote. The arrival of my removal approx 10 days later was also a good experience and the pick up team had secured my bike in a big box which I had not done myself at any extra cost. Stickers with my name and drop off address were on every single item and the fella would tick off on his checklist that everything was accounted for on arrival. Although I didn't have any furniture Caloundra Removals will also wrap you furnishings in blankets etc. I would definitely move with them again.

Efficient, Effective, On Time and Personable

The heading says it all..from the front office engagement to the final goodbye from the removal guys it was a pleasure...nothing is too difficult and they are great problem solvers

Moving from a four bedroom house to a sixth floor three bedroom unit; no problems!

Well done

Tony and Michele

Excellent Work

Moving is always stressful. Thank you Caloundra Removals for the great job and making it easier and less stressful for us.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast

Perfect service - great delivery at excellent price by a great team

Used Caloundra Removals to get stiff from Townsville to Brisbane.
From the moment spoke with Matt to the time the items were delivered the process was smooth. They even arranged for our car to be transported. Highly recommended.

A job well done

We had our home contents moved from Brisbane to Townsville.
The Caloundra Removals team were on time and efficient and did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Brilliant work

We were planning to move interstate 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Melbourne and got several quotations from different companies "based on their experience" and ONLY these guys suggested to list your items for accurate quote OR let their representative to come to your place and make an inventory of all your effects to make sure there are no extra costs and surprises afterwards - and all of this without any obligations (we used this option - safe and easy).

Problem number one: Many companies suggested to use a 20' container - quick and easy for them, however useless and expensive for us: 20' container ~ 33cbm and we would hardly use a third of this space. We wanted to use shared container to reduce costs - these guys had this option.

Problem number two: there were no exact destination address, so literally we wanted to sent our effects "somewhere to Melbourne" - they had a solution for this case as well. So we knew approximate suburbs we would like to live in and we had an option to provide an exact address within 10 days after pick up date to deliver things directly to address, if not then all goods would be placed to their storage and moved to exact address once it would be available. (we were managed to lease a new place within 10 days period)

Problem number three: dealing with many removal companies is lottery, everyone heard/read a lot of stories about broken furniture and appliances, mattresses with petrol/other odour and long and painful process of trying to get things fixed. NONE of above is applicable to these guys, they treat your effects as their own, pack everything carefully in the truck, use blankets for your big appliances (fridge etc), fix everything with ropes, fully pack mattresses in plastic bags (I saw a mattress package with corners left without cover).

Result: Moved in time (as agreed), all effects came without any evidence of move (no scratches, dents, cracks etc) and cost efficiently.

If I decide to move again I would definitely use their service and definitely I could and would recommend them to my friends and family without a doubt.

I just want to say THANK YOU Michael and Sydney team for their professional work!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Not an easy job for several reasons:

Small jobs are often most challenging in life and ours was a single item in a VERY local move. It was organised and carried out by Nathan and Mick organised by Adam, as though it was a big mansion move.
It was a single item - a collector-type old giant Bookcase, mainly glass, to be installed upstairs in our townhouse with little clearances anywhere. Job was refused by initial contractors, but Adam quoted a very acceptable low price and organised the delivery confidently.
Luckily, both Nathan and Mick justified the confidence. Both very big men with the experience to boot. The job was totally so professionally handled and fast that I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Caloundra Removals & Storage for any Removalist job large or small.