Caloundra Removals & Storage

Brilliant work

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

himagain

himagainCaloundra. Qld

Not an easy job for several reasons:

Rhonda

RhondaTownsville

Made our move so easy and stress free!

We had 4.5 years of life to move interstate, we've got a full gym set up, 5 different types of bbq's as well as a 3 bedroom house full of stuff and we're wine collectors so have quite a few bottles and fridges for storage. Many other removal companies didn't want to help us move the wine.
These guys were great there was no wine breakage, everything still works, the process was easy.

Nothing was too hard, everyone was really nice the communication was spot on!
If we were to move again I'd not hesitate in getting these guys back in.

Don H

Don HMelbourne

Excellent Service

We relocated from Gold Coast To Melbourne, Tony and the team did a great job. Our move was handled by the Caloundra team with no second party involvement all the way to Melbourne.
Thank you for your professionalism and care

Helen Jenkins

Helen JenkinsNorth Lakes

Very happy thank you

I have just moved from Cairns to North of Brisbane and was very happy with the team who moved me. Very professional, nothing damaged or broken. I highly recommend to anyone considering a move.

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Great removal and storage service

We moved a 4 bedroom home into storage for a 3 month period. Then back into our new apartment. The guys were on time and friendly. No damages or incidents to report. Very happy with the service received from the initial quotation from Jason to Rocky and his removals team. Thank you for making this move seamless.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast

Both Matt in Townsville who set the move up and the team at Caloundra were as good as we have experi

Great job from Caloundra Removals - from Matt in Townsville who set the move up, to the team at Caloundra - everything on time, flexible when we needed it because of the weather, and totally reliable. A particular thanks to the fellows who moved us in - Tama, Nicholas and Zak - very professional and responsive, and just good blokes to have around! Many thanks, Steve and Pauls Miller

Kylie

Kylie

Excellent!!

12 years ago Caloundra Removals & Storage packed up our entire house into storage as we headed overseas. We recently returned and had the stored items delivered and they were still in excellent condition - we were pleasantly surprised as they had been in there for so long. All of our contact with the team over the years has been great and the crew who delivered everything back to us last week were friendly and efficient.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast

We have been extremely happy with the service all round!!

From the initial quote and assessment process, to each of the staff I've talked with and of course the guys on the ground at both ends were fantastic, really efficient and careful. A huge thanks to the whole team.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Very easy move from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast

I moved a one bedroom apartment from St Kilda Melbourne to the sunshine coast and I am very very glad I chose this company. My stuff was delivered with no issues at all, all staff were incredibly friendly and I highly recommend this company if you are planning to relocate. Everything arrived on time, and it only took a few days for my stuff to arrive.

A stress free move.

I highly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage. I had my furniture transferred from Melbourne to store with them and recently had it delivered to my home. It was a seemless and stress free process from start to finish. Great customer service, no problems with Accounts and the guys who did the delivery worked hard. All communication was answered in a timely and accurate manner. A great company to deal with.

Office LocationQLD, Townsville

Excellent removal

All aspects of the removal from the quote to packing and loading and then delivery went like clockwork.
The removal was from Caloundra to Gosford and included some large furniture.

Woody

WoodyBooragul

Well Done Caloundra Removals and Storage

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast

Perfect from start to finish

Moved from new farm in brisbane to north melbourne and has no issues from my first engagement to the end. Adam answered all questions promptly and was clear about the process. The guys at pickup and dropoff were very profesional and took great care in dealing with my belongings.

I wanted to use a family owned business rather than the big players anand found that they were more competitive and second to none service. Thanks again!

Pain free move

I recently moved from Kings Beach to Stanthorpe. Professional dealings from the time of quoting to the removal. They arrived on time, packed, loaded and delivered without any problems. Could not ask for better service - stress free !

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast

This is now the fourth time I have used Caloundra Removals and each time they are outstanding

We recently moved from country Victoria to the Gold Coast and this is our fourth move with CR. As I have found each time, they were just outstanding. Very proactive offering cartons and also supplied a very large roll of bubble wrap along with all the wrapping paper and tape required. I got a call the day prior to advise what time the team would be arriving, and spot on, there they were! Hopefully don't have to move again any time soon but if I ever did, wouldn't hesitate. I didn't even bother getting quotes off anyone else.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Keli

KeliCoomera

Excellent service

The boys were great in every manner both ends of the move.
Their handling of my stuff was careful and professional.
Their manner was warm, funny and understanding.
No issues at all
Thanks Caloundra removals for an easy removal transport again from one state to another, uve always maintained quality service
Cheers
Keli
Gold Coast

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Aljabart

AljabartCaloundra

Easy and tidy move

Removalists were on time and easy to deal with. Very careful and helpful. No complaints whatsoever. It was a split move and there was no trouble sorting out the loads.
Thanks very much!

Flawless

We had a 3 bedroom move up from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. They were able to go to our former residence as well as our storage unit with out any trouble and wrapped up all the items that we hadn’t already done with care and precision.

Their communication was excellent and the guys who moved our things were really professional but so approachable and laid back at the same time and really made the move in a more enjoyable experience for an otherwise daunting task.

We couldn’t recommend Caloundra removals highly enough, they really are top notch and I encourage anyone relocating to check them out. Thanks again guys!

Shoshannah

ShoshannahMelbourne

An efficient, easy and reasonably priced move

Very grateful to Caloundra Removals for making what can be a very stressful process very easy and painless. After having been left high and dry when the company I had booked cancelled less than a week before my moving date, the staff at Caloundra Removals provided me with fast, efficient and helpful service to make the move happen from Northern NSW to Victoria. And all for a reasonable price. The moving guys took care of my stuff at both ends and offered a very professional & friendly service. Thanks all at Caloundra Removals

Office LocationCaloundra, Qld