Moving House

Great prompt reliable and on time service. Professional and relaxed staff making the process hassle free taking the worry out of moving all your precious stuff. Especially thous big expense wide screen TV's and white goods.

Jackie D

Jackie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Interstate Removal

I moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Caloundra Removals were a fantastic company to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Very professional. I would highly recommend them. Thank you.

James G.

James G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing removalists

Wonderful experience by this company, Blake was very professional and supportive during my move and his crew delivered on everything I was promised. I have a lot of expensive and fragile art which was delivered with no damages. Everyone involved with my move were kind and very professional, nothing was to much trouble for them and my delivery to a 3rd floor unit was not an issue for them.
I highly recommend this company and will be using their services again when I relocate again.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Margie S.

Margie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best removalist I have ever used, thank you!

Big house move, arrived on time, were awesome! professional and careful, fast and courteous and unloaded just as professionally. Will be using them again in the future when we move to our next home.

M. Krause

M. KrauseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly, Professional and Stress Free

We recently moved from Nth Qld to Sunshine Coast. We dealt with Adam from the Sunshine Coast office during the organisation process and he was very helpful, professional, prompt and immediately put us at ease. The men who picked up and delivered our furniture were exceptional. Everything arrived as it left and their work ethic, kindness and respect for our possessions was above and beyond. Thankyou to Anthony, Jake and Richard for putting us at ease and making a stressful time so much easier. This is the second time we have used Caloundra Removals for a big move and would definitely use again. Thankyou. Highly recommend. :)

Alan Black

Alan Black South-Eastern Region, NSW

Five stars

Great people to deal with from start to finish nothing was a problem. Costing was spot on . .There professional approach was what gave us piece of mind . Polite and helpful all through our move NSW to QLD nothing was a problem great job boys Alan Black

GEELONG TO THE SUNSHINE COAST

Caloundra Removals were great in our whole relocation from Geelong to Caloundra. We moved an entire 3 bedroom home and then some and everything turned up in in the same condition it was loaded in. I could not fault their service, attitude and professionalism. Nothing was too much trouble for them, a big thank you to Adam for all of his help over a 4 month period from start to finish and also to our personal removalists Andy and Scottie, two great guys to deal with and again nothing was too much trouble for them, especially through the COVID-19 period. I would highly recommend Caloundra Removalists to anyone wanting an interstate relocation, satisfaction guaranteed.

Donna C.

Donna C.South East Queensland, QLD

Removals Townsville to Sunny Coast

Storage of 2 bed home Townsville to Sunny Coast. Efficient, friendly, reasonable price, great staff here and in Townsville, delivery guys fabulous, nothing too much trouble. Pickup and delivery on time when stated.

Recommend this company

I used this company as it had been recommended by a family member. I found them helpful, professional, friendly, efficient and everything you need in a removal company. I had half a house full of furniture moved from Townsville to the Sunshine Coast. No hiccups at all.

Anselm W.

Anselm W.Sydney, NSW

Removal local and in Sydney

We had to move home in the middle of the Coronavirus and the border controls restricting travel; we were in Sydney which made it more difficult.

The team at Caloundra Removals were helpful and professional from the quote through to delivery. They took on the job in its entirety, communicated well and were fair on cost. I would recommend and also use them again

Karen and Bernie

Karen and BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great guys

Caloundra Removals moved us from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. When they got to our new place, they realised they wouldn't be able to get the truck up our driveway, but came up with a solution pretty much straight away and had us set up and everything connected ready for use the same day. Cannot recommend them enough, what a great bunch of guys.

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Moving

As always I highly recommend Caloundra Removals. The move was fantastic and as stress free as a move can be.
From packing to uplift the boys were professional and helpful at all times. I loved their friendly and cheerful attitude.

They arrived on time on both days, and the communication with regards to times was excellent. Our move from house to house was 30min away, so appreciated it when they sent 2 trucks so we did not have to come back as we had a lot of things. Nothing was broken or damaged in the move.

Please thank Tony, Josh, Nick, Pete and Sam for a job well done. Amazing guys!
Will always recommend Caloundra Removals!!

Peter from moffs

Peter from moffsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late but great

The Guys turned up late due to them be late on the earlier job, but they made up for it by sending and extra truck with 2 extra men, all the guys were great even after they had had a very tough long day, and they got the job done , Im a happy customer

Carol H

Carol HSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Relocated a large 4 bedroom house from Sydney to Sunshine Coat The professionalism shown by the team from start to finish was fantastic. The Sydney team arrived on time and were friendly and quick Our furniture was stored for six weeks until our house settled and again delivery was on time and handled with care. There was not one breakage and again the team were very friendly and helpful. Could not recommend them high enough.

Alexy L.

Alexy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unfortunately lost my possessions

Damien J.

Damien J.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service and attention to detail

Terrific to deal with, great service and couldn't do enough to make the move any easier. Workers were very good to deal with and their attention to detail and willingness to assist was second to none.
Highly recommend this business and their service to all.
Damien

Allison

AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job!

Fabulous to deal with, very professional removal from Caloundra to Rosemount. Staff were easy to get on with and happy to put things where I requested. Affordable and trustworthy. Highly recommended.

Glenn Sonya

Glenn SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving

We would like to thank the removal guys they were amazing, we had issues out of everyone’s control (lift stuffing up). Sonya and I would like to say thank you to the guys and keep safe in this weird climate. You guys do a job I could not do so thanks.

What an easy move

We used this company as they were to recommended to us.
We moved from 4 bed house in Minyama to 4 bed house in Pelican Waters and stored our stuff for 4 months in between. The packers for storage did a great job.
The delivery and unpackers did an awesome job, checking every box off and were very respectful and asked where to put the boxes/items.
Thank you Steve and Josh (I think that was their names) and thank you Caloundra Removals & Storage - great job well done and will recommend you to every one. Nothing broken and nothing missing.
Regards,
Eddie and Robyn Waghorn

Have used Caloundra Removalist 5 times. I don’t even ring anyone els. Great service from the office to the guys moving the furniture. Always have completed the move with no problems.

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews