Listing monitored by Caloundra Removals & Storage

Pros

• Professional, friendly and efficient service

• Possessions arrive in good condition

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Couldn’t recommend them enough!!

3 bedroom house, from far north qld to south east qld, with everything in storage for 5months, everything was exactly on time. Staff are super friendly and helpful. thank you

First Class

Interstate move was completed on time. Arrival time was communicated well. The removalist team were terrific. They were polite and helpful. Furniture arrived in the same condition as it left.

Excellent customer service

We moved from Townsville to Brisbane and Caloundra Removals we’re excellent. They were on time, communicated well and promptly, and our move went smoothly. We would recommend them without hesitation.

Graeme
GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recomnended

The pick up from a difficult site in southern Sydney was excellent and well packed into the container. The team worked hard. Storage was for 5mths and delivery to our home on the Sunshine Coast all went great and on time.
All the teams were very friendly and efficient.
We’ll done to all involved and highly recommended.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Lynda
LyndaSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

Partial apartment over a long distance that started and finished on time. My second move with Caloundra Removals and Storage. Professional, efficient and helpful service from everyone involved in the move. I highly recommend this company.

Maria Parenti
Maria ParentiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got the Job Done - So Happy

The boys got in and got the job done efficiently. They kept me updated of any delays. 1600km later, I was so happy my 15m3 arrived safely and intact in Townsville. So relieved I was uplifted before another lockdown in Brisbane.

Dianne Smith
Dianne SmithNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional and timely pickup and deliver!

I would be happy to recommend Caloundra removal for our move from Townsville to the sunshine coast. Pickup went well on the Friday,including my plants! and delivered on time to the Sunshine Coast. Whilst I packed the boxes the guys expertly packed those large items for me on the day of the move.

Kristy N.
Kristy N.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding removalists

I could not recommend Caloundra removals more highly. Our move was a huge job up some big flights of stairs and the guys handled it with enthusiasm and professionalism. They took care of all of my belongings and were helpful, careful and efficient. I’m very thankful I used their service.

Excellent Move

I needed a move urgently and Caloundra Removals were able to accommodate my request within 3 days notice. The truck turned up at 10am as promised and the boys were very helpful in moving all my goods from one storage shed to the new premises. I would highly recommend Caloundra Removals.

Timely, friendly service

Moved a 4 bedroom house full of furniture from Albany Creek to Kiels Mountain with storage for 2 weeks in between. Pick up and delivery both went smoothly, workers were all polite and helpful.

A very reliable company

This is the second time I have used Caloundra Removals and once again the service was excellent. The men were friendly and very efficient with the loading and unloading of my items. Communication was prompt and the entire moving process went very smoothly. No need to call any other removalist company, Caloundra Removals is the one you want.

Great Service

Jason,
Yes it was a stress free operation very much so.
And I would like to thank you and your team on behalf of Lawrence and Norma my in-laws for an excellent job well done.
Everyone I spoke to (Everyone , the team in The office too ) we’re very professional and helpful in every way .
Lawrence was especially grateful to the boys at the other end for dropping what couldn’t fit into the storage facility over to Armstrong Beach , that was outstanding service to go the extra mile .
I will definitely recommend your company to anyone wanting a move in the future.
Keep doing what you’re doing mate, great job

Best Regards
Allan Biss & Family

Small job professionally executed

Removal of a selection of white goods and furnishings from Sunshine Coast to Brisbane. Promptly quoted and confirmed. Friendly team arrived on time and executed move efficiently. Goods delivered to difficult site on time without damage.

Carole K
Carole KNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Removals we could wish for

House 3 bedrooms + study + big shed, contents = 2 households
400 kms move. Caloundra Removals at Townsville were on time for pickup & next day delivery :-) Delivery site address was steep & 2 storey, the 3 guys (perfect gentlemen) couldn't do enough for us, "nothing was a problem", even though it was very hard at delivery address. I would like to thank Matt in the office for prompt answers to all contact/questions I had,

Great hassle free move

The guys from Caloundra removals were great ! Polite helpful and careful ! They made the move as easy as it can be . Although our furniture was big and in many cases heavy they just got on with the job in a professional friendly manor ! Thanks again to the staff !

G Reid
G Reidasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

are the containers stored under cover?

Good morning
The containers are stacked outside, door to door and 2-3 high.

Victor
Victor

some, but not all

lea
leaasked
Caloundra Removals & Storage

i have a 4 bedroom house but i only have 2 queen beds 1 bedroom is used with furniture how do i class that as a 2 bedroom

Hi Lea
If you would like to email us at info@caloundraremovals.com.au we would be more than happyt o send you an inventory to complete to allow us to provide you with an accurate quote.

Adele J.
Adele J.asked
Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Sunshine Coast

Does Caloundra Removals have After pay.?

Michael C.Caloundra Removals & Storage

Hi Adele. We don't currently have Afterpay.

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage questions

Get an answer from our members and Caloundra Removals & Storage representatives

Caloundra Removals and Storage services

• Moving: Caloundra specialises in moving items, whether that involves one large item or a whole household worth of possessions. It also helps move pets and plants.
  • Pre-packing: Caloundra Removals can do your pre-packing for you, or provide you with the materials to do it yourself, from standard removal cartons, to portarobes, to furniture plastics.
  • Storage facilities: Caloundra has its own storage facilities in a number of locations, and you can choose container, warehouse or storage modules.
  • Moving insurance: Caloundra Removals can help you organise this.

Points of praise for Caloundra Removals and Storage:

• First and foremost, this removalist company was applauded for its professionalism and efficiency, which made the moving process to become easier and smoother.
  • An extremely friendly and helpful customer service team answered any questions promptly
  • Care and attention was paid by removalists when moving items (including over long-haul distances or interstate moves), allowing items to arrive in their new location in good condition
  • The strong work ethic and friendly, polite service demonstrated by removalists was appreciated by those moving houses.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Caloundra Removals and Storage has earned the trust of its customers, thanks to its outstanding professionalism, efficient removalist service, and friendly and courteous customer care. As a result, it's no surprise that this mover and shaker has won the 2021 Award for Best Furniture Removalist in Queensland.

Other Furniture Removalists