Caloundra Removals & Storage
Listing monitored by Caloundra Removals & Storage

Pros

• Professional, friendly and efficient service

• Possessions arrive in good condition

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Jacqui
JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!!

Small house removal- The guys were great - punctual, polite, respectful, perfect. I have been dealing with them over the last couple of years including pick up, storage, and now delivery. Perfect in every way. Would recommend to others.

Stress Free & Professional removal company

I moved from Townsville to Brisbane. I had a 2 bedroom flat with alot of boxes that I had packed myself. From the first contact with Caloundra Removals to when my belongings arrived, the professionalism & customer service was fantastic. Everything happened exactly when it was supposed to and there were no hidden costs. All of my belongings arrived on time and without damage. I have no hesitation with recommending Caloundra removals.

Pete4 Rzepecki
Pete4 RzepeckiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Move to the coast

We used Caloundra Removals for the second time. They were very accommodating and very friendly, easy to communicate with. Would certainly recommend them. They were recommended to us by our friends who also were very happy with them. We had 2 truck loads and all was done within the agreed time frame.

Jackie and Bill
Jackie and BillWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Moving from Ipswich to Hervey Bay

Would absolutely recommend CR&S to anyone! Uplift was extremely testing due to intermittent heavy rain, but the guys knew exactly how to deal with the conditions, nothing got wet and everything arrived in the condition we left it, no breakages or damage. Both uplift and delivery were on time, with both teams being very courteous, obliging and professional. Job well done!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

Graeme S
Graeme SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress-free move!

In March Caloundra Removals moved most of our contents of a 3 bedroom apartment on the 4th floor into a container for longer-term storage. They then returned the next day to move the balance of our belongings
to a townhouse a short distance away while we wait for our new house to be built.
The pickup time in each case was confirmed the day before and arrived on time for the load. The team in both cases was very obliging, courteous, professional, and efficient. We can highly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage.

Julia
Julia Sydney, NSW

QLD to a Unit in Sydney

I moved a queen bed sofa and boxes both teams were very polite the Caloundra team introduced themselves on arrival and were efficient Nothing to much trouble for Sydney team with basement storage and unit locations everything arrived intact and on time. I would definitely use Caloundra Removals and Storage again.

Judith
JudithFar North Queensland, QLD

Moving from Noosa to FNQ

The team arrived promptly to our storage unit in Noosaville and delivered 11 days later to two seperate addresses in FNQ. The movers were friendly, efficient and very helpful. An entirely stress-free move for us.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional!

From the quote to the last piece of furniture from the truck the team were exceptional. They always touched base to make sure everything was going smoothly!

Well done team, will definitely be recommending you guys in the future.

Patricia
PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and careful

They moved 2 paintings, 1 very large and some boxes to Melbourne. Great service. We there on time and goods arrived on time. The staff were clean and very polite in both states.

Excellent Service

Excellent Service from Brisbane to Townsville! Goods arrived in perfect condition. Timing was great. Very easy to communicate with and to deal with. Perfect really. Well done. Cost really reasonable also!

KLreviews
KLreviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great removal!

We had a big move from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast.
The quote was done in person & a fixed price given.
The uplift team arrived on time & in good spirits!
A team of friendly & respectful men.
They flew through the pick up & ensures I was happy throughout the morning.
The delivery of end was a new house - on a rainy day.... the guys were super careful to create a path where they could get into the house without bringing in any mud - which I am very grateful for.
They ensured items were placed where I wanted them & went above & beyond in my opinion.
All in all my expectations were exceeded.
Well done team - thanks for a great removal experience.

Wonderful

I had a complicated move with someone waiting to move into my house the minute we had uploaded. The men were quick and friendly, listened carefully to my instructions and everything arrived in perfect condition. The whole process was enjoyable from the curtacy of office staff to the final pick up of empty boxes.

Gilli R
Gilli RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving Day with NO stress

3 Bedroom townhouse, I moved about an hour away to be closer to family. The guys rocked up on time, friendly and moved quickly and efficiently to pack everything, they even stopped on the way to deliver the fridge to my daughter who I was giving it to. By early afternoon I was all in my new home and very happy. Would definitely use them again IF I was ever going to move again...

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They did an amazing job!

They made the move easy and smooth, quick and stress free.

Adam was fantastic to work with he was super flexible and helped us every step of the way.

The guys that did the move were professional and careful with our things.

Best Removal Company

We moved from the Sunshine Coast to Canberra recently, uplift December, delivery February. Both teams involved were very professional, friendly and helpful, the furniture after storage of 2 months was just as they had packed it, I have no hesitation in recommending Caloundra Removals to anybody thinking of moving

Merril
MerrilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such great organization. Our furniture arrived in excellent condition.

The contents of our 4 bedroom home were stored for 10 months by Caloundra Removals and Storage and then transported to our new home. I received excellent communication from Adam keeping me up to date. The team of three arrived on time and carried everything into our new home with great care. Each item was put in the room or position I requested. It was a very hot day, but the fellows kept on working without a complaint. So far everything I have unpacked is in good condition. Our leather furniture looks as good as when they took it into storage 10 months ago. I am very happy to recommend this company and would use them again if necessary.

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

10K Move

On February 26th Caloundra Removals moved our contents of a 4 Bedroom House to an Apartment Block about 10 kilometres away . The pickup was on time loaded successfully and delivered on time. The team was very obiging, courteous, professional and efficient and finished earlier than expected. Highly recommend .

Shauna V
Shauna VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

CRS moved me from Brisbane to Melbourne without a hitch. Arrived on time in both cities and were incredibly helpful both times. Couldn’t fault them and would receive them to everyone thinks of moving interstate.

Prompt, efficient, courteous

Our move guys arrived on time and moved all our two bedroom unit belongings down three flights of stairs without complaint and looked after delicate items. Would use again. Highly recommended.

Excellent service

We moved a three bedroom home about a kilometre. The young men who moved our furniture were very polite, obliging and careful. They were punctual and efficient. Very happy to recommend Caloundra Removals and Storage.

Couldn't be happier with service!

My daughter's move from a 2-bedroom unit in Townsville to Brisbane went smoothly. She was quite limited with time but Caloundra Removals managed to fit her in on the preferred day. Matt at the office and Mitch with Shannon and their three extra helpers were all very friendly, helpful, efficient and polite. Everything arrived in the same condition it had left. We greatly recommend Caloundra Removals Townsville.
Anneli G

Kathy
KathyCentral Queensland, QLD

Caloundra Removals moved me from Caloundra to Rockhampton. Excellent, friendly service from the quote to the removal to the delivery. Would recommend them to everyone. A houseful of furniture was moved in a timely, efficient yet careful procedure. Thank you to team, especially for their friendly, professional manner. Nothing was too much trouble.

pmk007
pmk007Caloundra

Absolutely the best, so happy!!

We moved, 4 Bedroom home from Sunshine Coast to country NSW, early Feb 2021 and were extremely happy in every way with Caloundra Removal and Storage.
The friendly, professional and efficient staff were attentive in every way. It made the whole process so easy.
And a reasonable price as well.

Oliver H.
Oliver H.South East Queensland, QLD

Massive thanks to Adam and the tam for making our move stress free

Moved a 4 bedroom, 2 storey house quickly and carefully. Battled rain and a very tight staircase without any complaints. You have made our move so easy, would highly recommend to anyone who requires a removalist. Thanks to Adam, Rocky and Shane.

Liz58
Liz58South East Queensland, QLD

Return customer

After using this company for my interstate move from SA to Sunshine Coast almost 3years ago, I had no hesitation in calling them for my recent short move from one 2 bedroom unit to another. They provided 4 men, all eager to get the job done quickly & efficiently with a smile and good manners. Within a matter of hours all was moved with just sorting & arranging left for me. I would recommend them highly & have done so, three of my daughters have used them for both storage and transport with the same courteous efficient service.

Other Furniture Removalists