Caloundra Removals & Storage
Listing monitored by Caloundra Removals & Storage

Pros

• Professional, friendly and efficient service

• Possessions arrive in good condition

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Stress Free Move

3 Bedrooms, study and double garage moved to storage for 3 months and then transported from Townsville to Hervey Bay. Everything packaged and stored perfectly. Arrived on the day arranged in perfect order. From initial contact with Head Office, to the the guys who packed the furniture in Townsville and kept in storage, then to the the guys who unpacked in Hervey Bay, Thank you for your friendly, courteous and extremely efficient help in relocating to our new home. The process was made easy and stress free from start to finish.
Best Wishes

Lynny
LynnyMelbourne

Fantastic Service

We moved from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast.
All my goods arrived in perfect order and on time.
Caloundra Removals were very courteous and helpful. We have no hesitation in recommending this great business.

Sandy and Bruno Klement
Sandy and Bruno KlementSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flawless removal Sunshine Coast to South Coast NSW

The removal procedure from Quoting, Packing, Storing and delivery was totally flawless. It was a big household long haul load and needed to be stored for 3 months. Communication from Head office was constant, the packing and delivery crews were super efficient and courteous but happy and friendly. Thanks guys for making a stressful time so easy. Best wishes.

Sue and Dean Hall
Sue and Dean HallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Relocation Vic to Sunshine Coast

Caloundra Removals provide a very competitive and accurate loading quantity and arranged and moved all of our 4 bed Room home possessions from Melbourne to the Sunshine coast in a professional and friendly manner.
All arrangements were on time in fact they were able to offer and deliver to us on the Sunshine Coast a day earlier than anticipated
We would highly recommend and will use their services again in the future.
Sue and Dean Hall

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage compares to other Furniture Removalists

J. Sherry.
J. Sherry.North Queensland, QLD

Totally professional!!!!

Chose the hottest day of the year to move house; some of my pieces
challenging; not a scratch; dint; mark or complaint; all furniture was
placed in the desired positions...... Big thanks.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lived up to their reputation

We used CR&S on recommendation and were not disappointed.. We moved from a four bedroom home in Melbourne to a three bedroom villa on the Sunshine Coast at the end of Melbourne’s Covid-19 lockdown. The very friendly guys in Melbourne turned up on time and packed the container swiftly. They answered any questions we had. Our goods went into storage and were transferred to our new home on the date we requested. They adjusted schedules to met our needs.
We had some transit damage to a bed head which they have arranged to replace.
They had a big team to unload and even sent reinforcements to ensure this was done as quickly as possible. Great effort from a well organised company.

Hassle free move

Our move from Sunshine coast to Mackay went extremely well. Pick up and the delivery team were outstanding in all respects. I can confidently recommend Caloundra Removals to anyone contemplating
moving house.

Well done to all the guys involved .
Regards
Kevin and Inari

David and Meryn
David and MerynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Effortless Process, Great Service

Moving our home from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast was handled perfectly from start to finish by the team at Caloundra Removals. We even had to deal with all our stuff in storage for 8 months and that was looked after as well. Any questions or concerns were answered effectively straight away and everything was picked up and delivered exactly as scheduled by the very professional, courteous and careful team.

Matthew
MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job Caloundra Removals

We had belonging in two places over 2500km apart. Caloundra Removals coordinated the move from both sites that everything arrived on one truck at our new home.
Can't speak highly enough.

Lauren L
Lauren LAU

Excellent service

Trying to organise a move for December I had been turned down by 4 removal companies before coming across Caloundra removals. I spoke to Matt in the Townsville office who was so helpful and organised a backload for my items at a very good price!
Mitch and Frankie arrived and moved my items very carefully from a highest house. They did a wonderful job and were very friendly. Highly recommend.

Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Used CRS a second time and wan't disappointed

We used CR&S when moving from a three bedroom apartment on the sixth floor of an apartment block to a two story house and they did a tremendous job. It was the second time we had used them ..the first when moving from Brisbane to Caloundra four years ago and they were just as efficient, careful and very obliging on this most recent occasion which was a short move. They provided access to a lot of quality removal boxes free of charge. They provide good value for the service and you don't have to worry about anything. Well done to the whole team. There is a great spirit and camaraderie from front office, the persons who do the quotes and the men doing the moving.

Tracy
TracyTownsville

Can’t recommend then enough!

Moved four bedroom house 800 meters up the road. The chaps moving us arrived on time, introduced themselves and got stuck in straight away. They were quick and efficient and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Karen Macfie
Karen MacfieHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Removalists

From the first contact with Caloundra Removals at Sunshine Coast Qld, which was a phone call to ask someone to come out to quote, to the last stage which was collecting the cartons from our new home in NSW, this company did not fail, the whole move was outstanding, with professional, friendly people, who went above & beyond to help us.
We moved from a very spacious home in Noosa to an over 55's small new home in Anna Bay. NSW
After spending all but 8 yrs of my life in Sydney, & using many removal companies there, Caloundra Removals surpassed them all.
Karen Macfie

All we can say is THANK YOU!

We would highly recommend using Caloundra Removals. We moved a 4 bed house from QLD-NSW. My husband had already left and I was doing it on my own with two small children. Matt and the team in Townsville were quick and efficient to quote when other companies wouldn’t even phone us back. Every single staff member we dealt with from quote to delivery was courteous, efficient and extremely helpful. Nothing I asked for was ever an issue and always a quick response back. I can’t thank them enough for getting our belongings here safely.

Heather
HeatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional service

This is the second time I used Caloundra Removals and cannot fault their service. They loaned us boxes, arrived on time and cared for our precious furniture and possessions. The team at the office and the guys on the day could not have been more helpful.

Rory
RoryPelican Waters

A PROFESSIONAL TEAM

Andrea S
Andrea SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Perfect

From the start Caloundra Removals had the cheapest quote by far from all the other quotes I received.
Always kept in contact prior to the move. Knowing this definitely made me feel at ease especially since moving was stressful already. On moving day, the guys came on time and moved everything with care and looked after your items like they were their own. They were in and out within 2 hours, always friendly and did an amazing job!

Peter Laing-Smith
Peter Laing-SmithNorth Queensland, QLD

A great move to move with Caloundra Removals & Storage

My move was a medium size move, no fridge ,washing machine but a 2 metre sold oak buffet and similar entertainment unit which were exceptionally heavy. The van could not go up the steep driveway and the guys said no worries we are used to this and carried everything up and were extremely helpful and pleasant.
The cost was below a quote I had been given by another company. I thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving Suburb

Caloundra Removals with care removed all the big furniture that I could not move myself, took it to a storage shed (Caloundra to Caboolture) and much to my wifes surprise they managed to get everything into the storage shed - Great Work Guys!
We will need them again shortly to move our furniture from the storage shed to our new home at North Lakes.

Scotty
ScottyCaloundra

Great Team, Super friendly

Moving is always a daunting and stressful time, but Caloundra removals have a fantastic team. From the team in the office, to guys on the ground. We only moved a 2 bedroom unit, but it was on the third floor and everything had to be carried down stairs. The guys where very careful with all our furniture and belongings and nothing was damaged in the process. We were so happy with the move and the value for money.
I would just like to thank the whole Team at Caloundra Removals...

Great Transition

We are in the process of downsizing which necessitated us putting all of our furniture and goods from a 5 bedroom house into storage. Caloundra Removals undertook this task for us and did a great job. They arrived for pick up right on time, packed what needed to be packed, and very professionally stored everything into two containers. We had occasion to ask them to check something that had inadvertently been wrongly packed and they responded graciously, cheerfully and retrieved the said article. It has been a privilege to do business with them.

Caloundra removals were great as they collected all my belongings and held them in storage while I did a mini Reno on my new hone . Only la local move but all went smoothly

Efficient Friendly and Amazing Service

If you are moving pick up the phone and call Caloundra Removals!! My wife and I purchased a new property and had to go into temporary accommodation. Caloundra Removals came and packed all of our glassware, removed the furniture from our 3 bedroom apartment and held it in storage until we were able to move into our new home. Move in day the boys turned up promptly with a smile and unloaded the truck and we were in within two hours.

The team at Caloundra Removals are amazing, efficient, friendly and on time. The boys could not do enough for us and we would like to congratulate all involved.

Thank you - Amazing Job!!

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Great Removal

Relatively small move from Sunshine Coast to Sydney. Quote, communications, pick up and delivery all done efficiently & without an issue. They arrived on time, no damages, and pleasant & helpful staff.

Janny
JannyNAMBOUR

A perfect example of service, care, and friendly staff.

pick up from apartment to storage a short distance then another short distance to the new address every thing went without a moments panic, arrival and finish on time. I will certainly choose your company should the need arise in the future. your service and staff are a credit to your company.

Other Furniture Removalists