Cambridge Weight Plan

Cambridge Weight Plan

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy great tasting products

Finally a meal replacement plan that has a variety of products that taste really nice. 12 kgs gone in 8 weeks so I'm retry happy with that. You can only get theses products through a consultant and my consultant Michelle is fantastic. Highly recommended!

Shnickers48

Shnickers48Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Have only just started but shakes taste really good, they have heaps of products as well like water flavourings or mix a mousse, really like what I have experienced so far

Yvonne masked

How long would it take to lose 10kg on this program.

thanks Yvonne M

Yvonne masked

Hi my name is Yvonne and need to speak to someone how can help with my weight, can any one call me on 0449202086 please.

thanks,

Bells15
Bells15

Hi ... if u look up the website you will find someone in your area... I dont work for them. That program does work though as I lost 10kgs

Yvonne m

Hi Bells15, thank you for getting back to me, because you tried it how long did it take you to loss 10kgs.

thanks Yvonne.