4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (23)
Michael

MichaelSydney

Good service

I have purchased several things from Camera Warehouse, most recently at the Rockdale store. Prices are often pretty competitive and the staff are knowledgeable and always happy to let you "play" with the gear. I never feel rushed or as if I'm taking up their time.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Easy camera buying experience

I knew what camera I wanted so, as I noticed it was on special, I rang the store to check if they had one in stock. It was easy for me to visit the store so I ordered a camera kit on line and asked them to keep it in store. I was contacted two days later so called in to the store and was able to grab some accessories for the camera too. Staff were most helpful and I had a great experience.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

In store Excellence

I went into the store in Rockdale with my son to buy him a camera and the guy who served us was extremely helpful and patient with my son. He was very knowledgeable when it came to the cameras and offered that if my son had any questions that he could come in any time and some one would help him, which meant a lot that they were there for him after they had made the sale. The store had exactly what my son was looking for as well as alternatives to look at.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Camera Warehouse Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

My photographic journey

After a long absence from photography, it was time to rekindle my passion in photographing animals

The good folk at Camera Warehouse assisted me in finding a suitable camera and lens at a compelling price point!

Recommended

KenS

KenSSydney, NSW

Great Service

Competitive priced camera gear and very helpful staff. Highly recommended. Went out of their way to supply a hard to get lens and made the whole process very easy and convenient

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable and attentive

Excellent service and advice on the product I was looking for and I bought it there and then.
The range is good and well displayed.
I recommend them.
I will definitely shop there again.

jodi

jodiSydney, NSW

Great store

Great knowledge, customer service AAA++, great range and pricing, i got the nikon d5600 with 2 len's , filters , memory card , it was priced better than competitors and it's local, a win

This store is perfect.

Easy to reach by bus, product is satisfied. Great service and best price. Staff are helpful. Often have best deals that better than the store in the city. Highly Recommended.

Excellent - service beyond the call of duty.

Brilliant service.
I had lost my Olympus Fisheye FourThirds lens and desperately wanted a replacement before flying from Sydney to NZ.
Camera Warehouse had only one in stock and put it aside for me to do a mad dash between flights. Darren said they would stay open for me if I was a little late.
It was ready and waiting and I was in and out in 5 minutes and didn’t miss my flight.
Wonderful service. No hesitation in recommending them for service and excellent value!

Yvonne

YvonneNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service! Friendly and helpful staff. Good price and good quality as stated. I received my order in good condition. Prompt reply for enquiry. I recommend Camera Warehouse and will buy again in near future.

Great Service and Best Prices!

My favourite camera shop. Service is friendly and helpful and they often have the best prices going - even better than some of the bigger camera stores. Appreciate that they don't have pushy sales people which I tend to encounter at other retailers.... Highly recommended!

Tury Potter

Tury PotterSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I chose pickup from the shop. They called me to tell me that delivery was available which I believe would help some people. The shop experience is good. They even took initiative to send me the receipt by email. Very customer friendly!

Clay

ClaySydney, NSW

I am very happy with the product that was recommended based on my spending budget.

The staff are very helpful and guided me to what i thing is the best camera. ie best bang for buck
Great range of products and will be a frequent visitor to the store.
very satisfied with all the products i bought via the store.

jude

judeSydney

Excellent service

I recently bought a tripod and some accessories from the store. the staff were very knowledgeable and helped to to make the right choice to suit my level of expertise and needs. if something is not in stock, they can order it for you to be delivered or collected in store. my lens arrived in 2 days - super fast and just in time for my holiday. Prices were competitive. my new go to camera store.

Rainer Stanzel

Rainer StanzelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second time perfect service

Very easy, because when I bought my first camera there and I was a beginner, the advice I got was spot on. So two years later I bought the same model there for my son’s wedding present. Again, the customer support was perfect

Rick S

Rick SIllawarra, NSW

Very good service

Very good service. I bought binoculars. After researching online, Camera Warehouse had the product I needed. They contacted me by phone within 3 days of order to inform me product now available for pickup - I had indicated I wanted to pickup the item. I paid at time of pickup.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Great service and terrific product knowledge

Bought the Canon G7X mk111 and these guys were all over it like a rash as to there knowledge on the functions and what i'd require to enhance this purchase to take overseas.Gave me a great price for the bundle.Thanks Paul and the other bloke who i've forgotten his name, worth the drive to Tempe.Would highly recommend

Great service!

They know their stuff and make sure you're getting the most up to date model to suit your usage. Compared to other online shops where the model you're getting at a discount is an old model - they'll make sure you're getting value for money.

Marc

MarcSydney, NSW

great staff, nice prices

really enjoyed the unpushy but knowledgeable staff here, and the online prices are fantastic. Ive purchased a number of different things from tripod and camera accessories and the friendliness of the staff in explaining how things works makes me confident about my purchase.

Sharp Shooter

Sharp ShooterSydney, NSW

Your one stop camera shop

I needed to purchase a considerable amount of hardware for the business I work for. That included Sony A7iii mirrorless cameras and lenses. Thanks to the sales team and staff this process was made easy and the price point was exceptional. I have no hesitation in recommending Camera Warehouse for all your mirrorless or DSLR needs across the board.