Camera Warehouse

Camera Warehouse (page 2 of 18)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (212)
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

In store Excellence

I went into the store in Rockdale with my son to buy him a camera and the guy who served us was extremely helpful and patient with my son. He was very knowledgeable when it came to the cameras and offered that if my son had any questions that he could come in any time and some one would help him, which meant a lot that they were there for him after they had made the sale. The store had exactly what my son was looking for as well as alternatives to look at.

Great price

They replied to my inquiry about the lens they had advertised. The price was cheaper than any where else and it arrived a week earlier than advertised. Would definitely recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
neo

neoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product range and good deals but unable to supply the product in a reasonable amount of time

After purchase I was advised the Panasonic Lumix camera I purchased was out of stock
Would have been nice to know this before going through with the purchase
They probably sold out stock quickly as it was a good deal...
Camera Warehouse service staff were quick to respond to my email and cancelled the order on my request
Disappointed, but I would still purchase from Camera Warehouse again as they at least had good customer service, which is very important these days

JohnnoC

JohnnoCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous Aussie Camera Online Store

Was after a particular camera online. Camera Warehouse had a great 'special price' - and great reviews. I see why. Easy online navigation / cart. Could pay by PayPal. Instant acknowledgement - up to date postage info / tracking. Delivered in 3 days.
I know where I'll be buying future camera / optical equiptment from in the future -
'Camera Warehouse'. 5*

Avi

AviGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fastest online delivery!

I ordered binoculars online. It was easy to find what I wanted from a range of models. Got my order delivered super fast on the third day from Sydney to Melbourne. Quality of product is also great.

Mark Carter

Mark CarterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price for a super zoom lens

Delivered on time, and fits perfect to my A6000 camera.
I now have a very capable zoom lens Sony E-mount 55-210mm that takes crisp photos that is easy to use.

Ckoo

CkooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price when on sale

Web site is easy to navigate. Bought a pair of Nikon binoculars monarch 7 8x42. binoculars is bright and sharp. Happy with purchase.

Very quick delivery

I got the stuff after 1 day waiting, very quick delivery. But to process it from purchase till the delivery it needs more than a week

JAM

JAMWheatbelt, WA

Excellent service for a very new online shopper

The site was very easy to use. I found what I wanted by searching. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and experience.

Farmer

FarmerGippsland, VIC

A very pleased customer

I had excellent advice on the phone from a member of the staff on selecting from a great range of binoculars. As a result I am delighted with the quickly delivered product. Thank you.

Great product and responsive service

I am a camera novice and so need everything to be clearly and simply laid out. The Camera Warehouse online store was easy to use and I could find exactly what I needed. Their customer service was great and staff responded promptly and patiently with my very novice questions! Would happily recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Expect delays!

Ordered a water proof camera over the phone. They said it would be with me next week, I said I need the camera before I go on holidays, no worries he said. Ordered the camera, still hasn’t arrived... now on holidays with no camera... can’t buy another one and return the one being delivered because I’d only get a store credit. Not happy at all, has partly ruined the holiday... assumed express post!? Won’t order again!

Lens 50mm

Great service and quick delivery.
I phoned to discuss the product and to check stock. I received friendly and informative response to this call. The lens arrived quickly and was an original product and exactly as expected.
Thank you. Will buy from them in the future.

Nevyn A.

Nevyn A.South East Queensland, QLD

Good price fast delivery

I was able to find what I needed quickly and purchase just as easily. The camera arrived faster than expected even with the COVID restrictions

Sue

Sue

Very happy with this website.

Spoke to personnel by phone, very polite & helpful.
Best price for the camera I wanted with Australian warranty.
They posted my order very promptly but Australia Post was slow over this time of year to deliver my goods to my door.

Good

Satisfied , was the online store easy to use. Lots of available products. Quality and shipping of item was top notch

Ninnin

NinninGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery of in-stock items

Very happy with range and customer service. Would buy again and do recommend. Very quick delivery even during Christmas rush.

Kung K.

Kung K.The Mallee, VIC

Well package and fast delivery

Easy Site to navigate. Fast delivery and the item arrive in perfect condition, good experience over all. Bought hoya filter.

Tony

TonyWest Arnhem, NT

Online purchase

I found Joe was helpful and had quite a good knowledge of different products he was very friendly and easy to deal with. Recommended.

Nathan

NathanHobart, TAS

Online purchase

Quick delivery. excellent service. Secure transaction with verification of card. Satisfied with product. Bought Canon 6D MII. Good experience overall.