Camera Warehouse

Camera Warehouse (page 3 of 18)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (212)

My photographic journey

After a long absence from photography, it was time to rekindle my passion in photographing animals

The good folk at Camera Warehouse assisted me in finding a suitable camera and lens at a compelling price point!

Recommended

Anthony S.

Anthony S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, fast shipment

Easy site to navigate, good range of products. Product has priced well, good quality and fast delivery. Only negative, need better communication when product is out for delivery.

Excellent service

Very happy with the service and communication with the sales team. Binoculars purchased are a gift so quality of the item unknown at this time. Good price. Would have no hesitation using them again.

Long delays. Unhelpful.

Poor service. Extended delays in all aspects of sale and , item is not delivered yet. Payment made in advance and was still delayed unnecessarily.

Camera zoom lens

Easy to order and follow up very good. Order was delayed and was given the option to cancel the order.

Steve

Steve Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Camera

It was really easy to find the camera on the website.easy to use. They answered a question promptly. Better price than other online offers. Quick delivery. I’d use them again.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Value Around

I firstly spent my spare time comparing and reading about products and comparing prices on the internet
(including ebay); then I found that Camera Warehouse had the best prices around for all the quality binoculars. The binoculars that I bought were $100 cheaper at Camera Warehouse. I saved 1 third of the price and they are Nikon Action EX 10 x 50 and waterproof. They cost me $200 and free delivery. The site was easy for me to navigate around and I am just getting used to online shopping. I found several binoculars that I could have bought from them as the range was excellent. Quality is great.

Connie B

Connie BGreat Southern, WA

great and fast

excellent. fast shipping.great products. so pleased great cameras. love them both. cant wait to try out my new cameras.love it

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Service

Found what I needed easily and quickly, knew the model and got straight there.
The price was best I could find anywhere and great quality camera.
Delivery was quick and safe too, which is outstanding these days!

Great Store

Very easy to find my product on the srore site. Product was as advertised. Delivery very quick even with the Covid 19 restrictions.

Simoz

SimozSydney, NSW

Product as described & top quality. Arrived promptly with free delivery to door -didn’t just card it without trying 1st!

Web site easy to use with good selection of binoculars. Bought Nikon Aculon; not top of the range but reliable solid and more than do the job (had similar Nikon ones OS for years). They arrived well-packed with all the instruction, guarantee etc. I am a well satisfied customer!

Andrew wood

Andrew woodIllawarra, NSW

Worth ordering through

Have ordered several items from CW in the last few months, from a medium-level camera to accessories. When items are in stock they arrive promptly. When out of stock this is communicated and a time estimate given. All items arrived in good condition. No problems.

Robert

RobertLaunceston, TAS

Great On-Line Service

New Sony lens competitively priced. Prompt AusPost delivery. Extra security added post payment which was reassuring. Highly recommend Camera Warehouse.

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service & delivery

I was looking to buy the Peak Design Slider camera strap to use on my D850. I did a fair bit of online research & Camera Warehouse was the cheapest I found, got it for $98.00 Inc delivery. The delivery took 7 business days & considering the Covid-19 restrictions we're experiencing in Melb at the moment, it was quite acceptable. The strap itself is fantastic, you could wear the camera for hrs with little to no discomfort. Its also very versatile & easy to adjust on the go

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent pricing and super fast delivery time.

I was looking online for the best pricing on the 'Peak Design Slide' camera strap, and was super impressed with the excellent pricing offered by Camera Warehouse. Their website was very easy to navigate/shop on, and they were substantially lower priced than anyone else I could find online in Australia. The delivery of my camera strap was super fast even though it was interstate, and Covid had no effect on the timing of that either. 5 Stars to Camera Warehouse.

Tiarnne J.

Tiarnne J.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!!!

Jenny

Jenny

Great service, quick delivery

Found the camera I wanted no problem, website easy to use, prompt delivery and good tracking options. Covid made no difference to their service and I was very glad of that.

Excellent service!

I was very pleased with the Technical sales advice offered and over the phone pre and post sales service provided! Fantastic and highly recommended! Freight tracking process excellent and timely delivery of goods was provided.

KenS

KenSSydney, NSW

Great Service

Competitive priced camera gear and very helpful staff. Highly recommended. Went out of their way to supply a hard to get lens and made the whole process very easy and convenient

Excellent service

I ordered a new Sony FE 90mm macro lens on a Tuesday and received it in rural NSW 48 hours later .. that’s fantastic! And they had the best price ..I’m very very happy with the product and the service.