Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Online Purchase

Purchased online, paid. Received email the next day stating they couldn't supply items for a month. Disappointing online experience. Won't bother again

Long delays. Unhelpful.

Poor service. Extended delays in all aspects of sale and , item is not delivered yet. Payment made in advance and was still delayed unnecessarily.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
E.GM

E.GMPerth, WA

21days

ordered online on the 4 of December allowing 21 days to recive order before Christmas, was advised via email by Ben the order would be sent on the 9th or 10th still allowing 11 day to recive, order wasn't despatched until the 18th, no appologies, no offer to send express post. No Christmas gift.
Will never use this store again and they don't care that I won't.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Camera Warehouse compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Horrible "customer service"

Zero communication from the Camera Warehouse staff. 10 days since my card was charged and not once have they replied to the 4 emails and 3 phone calls been made. When I was "lucky" enough to get through on the phone, I was promised a call back regarding the status of my order. 3 days later and multiple calls back to them (after not receiving a call back as promised), they wont even answer the phone! Have referred the matter to the ACCC in order to get a refund. Avoid at all costs!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Joel M.
Joel M.

UPDATE: 4 emails in the space of an hour after no emails in 10 days. Crazy what can happen when you get the ACCC involved. Was told there "are no excuses" for what happened with my order but then offered 3 different excuses. Company is a joke!

Emily M.

Emily M.Launceston, TAS

Purchased a Lens and never received

Purchased a lens a couple of weeks back and after waiting a week for it to ship still had not heard anything. Sent the company an email for an update on my order, didn't hear back. Sent ANOTHER email and still heard nothing. Opened a case through PayPal to see if this might bring my order to attention or my email at the very least and had a refund within about an hour. I never asked for a refund, didn't want a refund, I just wanted my lens!!
So now I will have to find elsewhere and probably won't receive by Christmas. Everyone else has had amazing experiences shopping online with this store so not sure why my simple order would be any different. Won't be shopping here again and definitely will not recommend.

SteveB

SteveBSydney

Why advertise and sell products that are no longer available

Camera Warehouse had advertised, on their website, a dashcam that I was after.
I purchased and paid for it online and I was sent an invoice and a credit card transaction number.
Five days after purchase I was informed that the product was no longer available and they suggested an alternative product.
I asked them to refund me the money which they did (although not in my account at time of writing this review)
I am extremely disappointed with Camera Warehouse. All they have succeeded in doing is getting a customer offside and received a bad review.
Why advertise products for sale if they are no longer available ???
My advice is to confirm that the stock is available prior to purchase.

John

JohnMelbourne

Don't buy from here. Total stuff around and zero accountability. Highly misleading

Disingenuous, indifference, and zero customer service

Purchased items online, which were "In Stock" After 6 weeks of no delivery, I emailed and was finally informed by ([name removed]) that the items were out of stock. I received no concern, apology, or offer for compensation, and no updates were offered, as to the delivery update, as requested.
Seems these operators just grab a sale, with empty shelves, get the money now and fill the order months later.
I won't make the mistake of using these clowns again.
Hurry up Amazon!

BAD! Email or Call before ordering online!!!!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Camera Warehouse compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Fake and rude

I wanted to order a camera over the phone. The lady I spoke to was helpful and nice. I could hear a man in the back ground talking to a customer on the phone. He sounded very nice and polite. When he got off the phone he said get screwed really loudly and started complaining about the customer. He didn't like how long this person kept him on the phone asking to many questions. If that is how they treat their customers behind their back. I'm not interested in doing business with Camera Warehouse Tempe ever....