Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meh!!

They are good until they get your money. Get told on Monday goods will be in stock in a couple of days. So meaning Wednesday. Sent email asking how far they are and no reply for 48 hours

Expect delays!

Ordered a water proof camera over the phone. They said it would be with me next week, I said I need the camera before I go on holidays, no worries he said. Ordered the camera, still hasn’t arrived... now on holidays with no camera... can’t buy another one and return the one being delivered because I’d only get a store credit. Not happy at all, has partly ruined the holiday... assumed express post!? Won’t order again!

Ron Johnson

Ron JohnsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery

Pretty disappointed, orderd my new lens Thursday last week and it wasn't shipped until Tuesday (afternoon) this week...!! I received an Email to review their service on Wednesday but how can I review for something I haven't got yet, the service includes delivery.. I find it ridiculous that it takes 3-4 days to pop something in the mail...?

Electronics & Computing Shops