Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
neo

neoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product range and good deals but unable to supply the product in a reasonable amount of time

After purchase I was advised the Panasonic Lumix camera I purchased was out of stock
Would have been nice to know this before going through with the purchase
They probably sold out stock quickly as it was a good deal...
Camera Warehouse service staff were quick to respond to my email and cancelled the order on my request
Disappointed, but I would still purchase from Camera Warehouse again as they at least had good customer service, which is very important these days

Gary

Gary

Great service prompt delivery

We purchased two digital video cameras two tripods two sd cards they supplied the wrong size, the video cameras take micro sd cards otherwise great help service and Fast delivery

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Birdwatcher

Birdwatcher

Slow shipping - item not in stock

Almost a week after I placed my order I received an email stating that the item was sold out but they were receiving stock the following week. There were no other problems. Later that week, the order was shipped. I wasn't in a hurry, so it didn't matter that it took so long to arrive, but based on the other reviews it seems to be a consistent issue with this vendor.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Camera Warehouse compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Posting.

My only issue was it took so long to post. It should have left next business day, not three days after that. The item was in stock but I was required to reconfirm details they already had, which is pretty pointless. Otherwise everything was fine.

Desparky

DesparkyMelbourne

Fairly slow online service - Poor communications - Well packaged

My wife ordered a 360 camera from here for my birthday to use on an upcoming trip.
We decided to buy from Camera warehouse because it said 100% Australia Stock, and assumed it would be delivered in a timely manner. My birthday came and went, no communication from the store and the order still showed "Processing" a week later. It was only after she emailed them that she received a response, and the order was sent. Besides that, it was well packaged and the price was reasonably competitive.