Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (188)
Ed

EdCanberra

Z7II Camera

Good price, quick delivery, even allowing for Easter in the middle between order and delivery. Sale price on lens was hard to beat.

Bryan

BryanSydney, NSW

Love my EOS RP

Site was fantastic and so were staff when I had a few questions to ask, They knew what they where talking about. Absolutely love My Canon RP.

Michael

MichaelSydney

Good service

I have purchased several things from Camera Warehouse, most recently at the Rockdale store. Prices are often pretty competitive and the staff are knowledgeable and always happy to let you "play" with the gear. I never feel rushed or as if I'm taking up their time.

kresho

kreshoSydney, NSW

Easy to find what I was looking for on website

Easy to find what I was looking for on website, staff are freindly as well, as I needed to confirm via phone to make sure item was still available.

Jarvis

JarvisSydney, NSW

Live chat

Very helpful live chat. They were very understanding and helped me find the right product. 10/10 Would definitely buy here again.

Item and box in excelelnt condition,packaged very well, and posted quickly.Will definitely order from them again.The positive reviews I read about them were correct as I thought it would be.Prices are excellent also

Earth Images Publishing

Earth Images PublishingMid North Coast, NSW

Purchase and mail

Product PurchasedCannon

Excellent product and service

I found my choice of Nikon Binoculars easily online and the service to get them to me was excellent as was the product and the great price. Very happy!

Bob Geeves

Bob GeevesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with my purchase yet to put it to the test, but im are it will satisfy my needs

Great camera after a lot of research, favoured Sony but didnt match this beauty so my decision was the Panasonic

Find out how Camera Warehouse compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Amazing service! Will definitely recommend!

Im very much satisfied with the service they’ve given me. The staffs were very helpful and nice! Overall, def a hassle free transaction!

Old Wads

Old WadsHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with this product!

Very easy to find the product I was after for the price, and it was not after market item, A genuine Nikon products

Jenstar

JenstarShellharbour

Excellent service over the phone

I needed advice over the phone to purchase a flash for my new Sony camera. The man I originally spoke to discussed my options, and also then offered someone who knew the brand and accessories to call me back to ensure I was getting the best product for my needs.
Great customer service and support. Great advice and knowledge over the phone, and easy to understand. Thumbs up. Would easily recommend to purchase gear from Camera Warehouse :-D

rend

rendVictoria

Great products, happy kids

Kids bought cameras and bags each, they are supper happy with the products, delivery was a little slow but after a quick chat , they told us when they would arrive and they came on time!

Quick and efficient

Site was easy to navigate, communication good. Wide variety of products. Received goods quickly. Very happy with the service and would use them again.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Easy camera buying experience

I knew what camera I wanted so, as I noticed it was on special, I rang the store to check if they had one in stock. It was easy for me to visit the store so I ordered a camera kit on line and asked them to keep it in store. I was contacted two days later so called in to the store and was able to grab some accessories for the camera too. Staff were most helpful and I had a great experience.

kevin

kevinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good experience

Will return to this company in the future- quick response and delivery- totally recommend - I not a friend or an employee

Brodie

BrodieWestern Australia

Great service and delivery times on all my orders!

Great service and delivery times on all my orders. Excellent customer service when I have questions and accurate tracking for my packages.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

In store Excellence

I went into the store in Rockdale with my son to buy him a camera and the guy who served us was extremely helpful and patient with my son. He was very knowledgeable when it came to the cameras and offered that if my son had any questions that he could come in any time and some one would help him, which meant a lot that they were there for him after they had made the sale. The store had exactly what my son was looking for as well as alternatives to look at.

Great price

They replied to my inquiry about the lens they had advertised. The price was cheaper than any where else and it arrived a week earlier than advertised. Would definitely recommend them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
JohnnoC

JohnnoCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous Aussie Camera Online Store

Was after a particular camera online. Camera Warehouse had a great 'special price' - and great reviews. I see why. Easy online navigation / cart. Could pay by PayPal. Instant acknowledgement - up to date postage info / tracking. Delivered in 3 days.
I know where I'll be buying future camera / optical equiptment from in the future -
'Camera Warehouse'. 5*