CameraSky

CameraSky Questions & Answers

2.5 from 1,790 reviews

62 questions from our users

Anyone get refund paid by debit card transfer? Please share your story
I noticed a lot of people haing massive problems with these guys as have I, so I did some digging and got the following contact information about the company, not sure if its all still current but hope it helps The actual trading company for Android Enjoyed, CameraSky, ONEdigitals and Klukker is Milkyway Distribution Ltd which was under the Dogma Enterprise Limited brands umbrella, Milkyway Distributions contact details are http://milkyway-distribution.com/ their address is [Personal Information Removed] and email comtact is enquiry@milkyway-distribution.com, the senior managers and primary owners of the company are: [Personal Information Removed] Of course you should also make a complaint to the Hong Kong consumer council here https://www.consumer.org.hk/ws_en/complaints_and_advices/how_to_complain/howtocomplain.html they are just like fair trading and will help you get your money back and put pressure on the companies Hong Kong opperation, maybe even shut them down and pursue the directors of the company directly as well.

I'm having a same problem like the others. I bought macbook air on 14th of march and I never got it so I asked a refund but I haven't got my money back yet. It looks like they are freaking scam. The thing I wonder is if there is anyone who got money back. If there is, please comment what I have to do. Thank you so much

hello are you still trading why is the phone number discounted
I'm having the same problem! And I currently have a $2,554 order outstanding? No phone numbers are working? "Optus regrets this number has been disconnected! Thats for all 4 different phone numbers and all email address's are bouncing back! #veryworried Also my order has been outstanding for 9 months :-(Same.

Why is camerasky getting away with replying to comments when they're saying the same things and never delivering? Ask for an order number and apologizing but never following up further. TOTAL SCAM
Either inefficient systems or use your money until you call the ombudsman. Not professional conduct.I'm having the same problem Camera Sky! And I currently have a $2,554 order outstanding? No phone numbers are working? "Optus regrets this number has been disconnected! Thats for all 4 different phone numbers and all email address's are bouncing back! #veryworried Also my order has been outstanding for 9 months :-(

Hi Team, Could you please update me on my order 1100072202? I have not heard back from emails, calls of messenger. I need this for work and it should have shipped by now. Thanks

HI Camera Sky I ordered a Feiyu Remote Control unit for the G4 GS Gimbal on Feb 14th. I then recieved a "processing" email. The order number is 1100072255. I have spent ages on hold on your call line not being able to get through, did the same thing on the online chat, and have emailed you twice with no responses. I am very worried from all the bad reviews I have seen that I will never get my item. I had to give you guys a bad review on the site, sorry about that but I have never had such bad service in over 10 years of shopping online, and so you will have to take that one on the chin. Where is my order at presently, and will it ever get delivered to me ? Thanks, Passy
Same experience. Police need to intervene. This seems to be a wholesale fraudDo you think, I can go to the police ?I'm having the same problem Camera Sky! And I currently have a $2,554 order outstanding? No phone numbers are working? "Optus regrets this number has been disconnected! Thats for all 4 different phone numbers and all email address's are bouncing back! #veryworried Also my order has been outstanding for 9 months :-(

Hi, I ordered a camera on 28th January on order # 1100071775 and have not received the item. Your tracking site does not allow me to log in and you do not reply to emails and do not answer calls. I therefore request an immediate refund. Thankyou. PM
i ordered in December and am still awaiting a refund for a product they could not source in a month. So now they have held my funds for almost two and a half months. lorder number # 1100070383. It is a pain to have to involve the legal profession and the authorities but they way they are promising and continuing to fail when in early January the promise was ten days to return funds. It is almost march now but as they say carrying debts over the Chinese new year is bad luck and poor form so they are clearly fearless.Your money is gone. Some jerk in Hong Kong is spending itIf fact they delivered the camera two days later and it works fine. Thank you.

Hello Camerasky! I ordered a camera recently and it says it’s processing. My order number is 1100072160. I was surprised it will take 5-10 days for the processing. Anyway, I read all the reviews here and was a bit worried. I hope nothing bad will happen on my transaction with you. I just want to have my camera and a smooth transaction. I saved a long time to buy that. Thank you so much.

Given the appalling reviews and warnings given about Camera Sky and its affiliates, why are their adverts being allowed to appear on this site.

when will i get my refund

How do I get a refund of these guys? I can't believe they are getting away with this! If anyone knows or has received one back, please let me know, Thank you.
When I wanted a refund immediately after paying for the wrong item, the "pending" amount online on my credit card disappeared after one week and the charge was never made. So I was happy about that and made another order which arrived in one week. I paid for one item and one wrong item was effectively refunded by not being accessed from the bank.

Has any one reported these guys to consumer affairs? Are there no authorities in Australia who can actually see this is a scam and still are not able to stop them from this nonsense?! We have exactly the same story, bought a $2000 camera and I never came. Unfortunately was suggested by a stupid friend. We have reported it as fraud to bank and bank is taking action so we hopefully get the money back.
Well, you can complain to the office of fair trading in your state. However, based on NSW-Fairytading site the first action after corresponding with the seller is lodge a dispute to your bank. Unfortunately, taking legal action through the court is expensive and it may cost you more than $2000.All the dealings I have had with these people in this company has been great, even since 2014. And I work in a government dept in Victoria, lets just say its close to the premier..... anyway I should not lean on that stick too much, but what I'm trying to say is that I'm trying to let other people know what type of person I am in this short sentence to prove I'm not gullible. I would not worry too much mate..Go here: http://www.smh.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/do-not-deal-with-android-enjoyed-camera-sky-and-klukkur-fair-trading-warns-20160906-gr9mn7.html And here: https://www.finance.nsw.gov.au/about-us/media-releases/public-warning-do-not-deal-digital-skies-group-pty-ltd for more great news about this company !

Hi. I purchased a camera lens on the 27th Dec 2017 and no one will tell me why it is still being processed at the warehouse, despite being told someone will contact me now on 4 different occasion, promised by the chat room this would happen today Monday 22nd January. I would really like an answer or my money back, any help?

Please tell Me why it takes so long for a refund to be processed by Your company? If I get a refund from JB HiFi or any other reputable store it is done on the spot. When Your company can't supply the product (Your Fault, not Mine), You tell us, it will take 10 Business days before we process your refund, that is company policy. (In reality it takes much longer than than that!). Why should I wait when it was Your fault? Why don't You process it strait away or within a day?

Hey guys, Unfortunately I fell for this scam as well, silly me didn't read reviews before spending $2100 on a camera from their website. The generic stuff from reviews has happened to me like them telling me the camera is not in stock and they are not responding to live chat, email or call. I have asked for a refund but I doubt it is going to be easy. Does anyone know how to or what steps they took or what steps I can take in order to get my refund back? Will I need to talk to my bank or police or something? Thank you.
If you are in Australia and paid with your credit card then you could be okay. My understanding is you need to dispute the transaction through your bank. It's a lengthy process though. Good luck! Keep a record of the emails/order confirmations etc to pass on to the bank. My bank website had instructions of what to do.Hi Indi, it's not that bad... I've been dealing with this company since 2016 and on two occasions I had to ask for a refund due to no stock available. You will eventually get your money back but it will take a good 4 to 6 weeks once they agree to give you a refund. Having said that however they have been getting progressively worse over time.Okay guys thanks a lot! Appreciate it

Hello, I bought a DJI Phantom 4 from Camerasky in October 2016. No problems until now with one of the batteries. It will not charge. There are no lights at any stage, ie when on the charger or not or when the button on the battery is pressed. It is completely dead. The Phantom has not been used extensively and the batteries have been stored according to the recommendations in the instructions, ie not stored fully charged or when very low. Can I get another battery under warranty? It seems like this is not a rare issue with the batteries regards David
Hi, David Thank you for raising this situation to our attention. May we please have your order number so we can check and look for an option that best suits you. If you are willing to buy another battery please visit our website. Once we receive your order number, we will be contacting you in the coming days.Its ok. I found out that the battery only has a 6 month warranty so I am out of that so will need to buy new battery

Please someone have receive a tracking ID ? And have not receive the order? I need to know otherwise I have to cancel the order SAP , please some one answer...
Hi, Rick We would like to apologise as you haven't received the tracking information. May we please have your order number so we can review this for you. We are looking forward to hear from you.I have the tracking information for the camera since 3 october ! But I'm NOT received yet . my order= 1100067561 i need to know when i will receive my full order !! camera ,lens ,memory card .please its been since 01/August 2017 today is 05/October 2017 its more than 2 months and im still waiting .,could you please send me the tracking number for my lens to ? or it will coming together in the same box? please looking forward to hear from you.

How can I get the refund for non-delivery of an item? Angelica says it is on the way, but I wonder about the scenic route it is taking!! The money was taken IMMEDIATELY from my bank, even though they obviously did not have the item in stock - some eight weeks ago!
Sorry mate ,, have you get the tracking ID number? Because I got that and I don't know if it works or I'm going for a hustle money back or wait another week or so , maybe finally I will receive my order it's been 9 weeks now and the order is NOT cheap!! ThanksCamerasky is a fraudulent scam. Do not under any circumstances deal with them. They are a bunch of thieves.

Hi, I wish I read these review before my lens ordered. There is no answer from phones, nor from email. I hope I get my lens in time next month first week? My order # 1100067157. I am considering to get refund, if Camerasky is not responding in a couple of week.
Your money is probably gone. CameraSky is a scam organization. Criminals

Get an answer from our members and CameraSky representatives

Similar listings