Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

Good at time of Purchase, Poor afterwards

UNACCEPTABLE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THE HASSLE OF CHASING THEM UP AFTER YOUR PURCHASE.

I purchased my camera, a few accessories and an extended warranty from this online store and was happy with their sales service. However, I did not receive any proof of the extended warranty. Upon contacting several times to get some confirmation of the warranty, I was told that it was coming or that they were restructuring the extended warranty packages but I could rest assured that I was covered. It is now the end of my manufacturer warranty, and still no paperwork or proof from them.
Good sales service
Poor support after sales, poor excuses given, bad warranty service

CamerastoreCamerastore.com.au
Patrick
PatrickSydney

Unimpressed

CamerastoreCamerastore.com.au
Ray GreenBlacktown

Not Impressed

Ray Green

Quick update to my situation. I received a reply to my email about the camera warranty claim. They apologised and explained he had been on holidays and would look into the matter. This was Wednesday, it is now Friday and I haven't heard a thing.