Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Miho
MihoSydney, NSW

Very disappointed company

I purchased Manfrotto Panhead from this company and received it today. The product has been already opened and came with not genuine box. The product bottom was damaged. I was very disappointed. I never buy from this company.

Lisa
LisaSouth Australia

Terrible service

1/12/18 Bought a sigma 70-300mm lens online - paid for it, then was informed "it's not in stock", but would be available in 5-7 days. Haven't heard anything since- now the 18/12/18 have tried emailing and calling without a reply. This is a gift for our son for Xmas. VERY disappointed and will not recommend this company.

Aggi M
Aggi M

Don't do business with this company

magic
magicSydney

Lens

I bought lens and I paid, I had an email from them sorry someone did mistake we can't give you lens.

Dan S
Dan SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items not in stock as advertised

Poor customer experience. Product indicated in stock, but has not shipped in a month. Does not respond to emails. Obviously, they are a drop shipper, which is fine if you can actually report your supplier stock correctly!

Advertised a product they don t have

Had listed they have a camera available when purchased they told me it is not available.
Trying to get a refund for the product they don't have.

Not sure if legitimate business

Ordered a camera for a business launch i was having. Waited 2 weeks nothing, so decided to call. They said something about verifying my address and name. I found this odd as no other online store does this. After giving them the information they needed i explained i needed it within a week for an event. It was a day before the event and nothing came. Turns out they never sent it. Asked for a refund and learnt my lesson.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
LRH
LRHHamilton Island

Very very rude customer service, after a 3.5 month wait.

JB
JBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 week wait so far for a microphone

I ordered a lapel microphone for an iphone over 3 weeks ago. I was contacted over 2 weeks ago to say that I would have to wait for the item to be shipped. After 3 weeks of waiting I called the company to ask if the $16 express postal with insurance could be refunded as it is so long now that 'express delivery' really isn't relevant. I was told that the item still hadn't been delivered to them by Olympus.

To give them credit, an hour after writing this review I had a phone call asking about my review on this site. I explained that if I hadn't called them to chase the order I don't think I would have been contacted at all and, as much as I appreciate an apology, it is a case of too little too late.

Jarrod Waid
Jarrod WaidADL

Rudest customer service

I called to place an order on a new DSLR and also asked about a price match, which at first they were happy to do. Once they heard the prices the guy then said they could not go that low. Fair enough. I told him I was still interested in doing business with them as they had a lens in stock that I really wanted. However the guy then tried to sell me the camera for a few hundred dollars MORE than what was advertised on the website, and didn't seem too thrilled when I informed him that he had the incorrect price. After that he then claimed he could not hear me and hung up the phone. This guy just lost the company over 4k in sales.

notgoodenough
notgoodenoughMelbourne

Do not trust them - lied about stock, failed to fulfil order just before Christmas

pramso
pramsoMelbourne

Longest delivery time I've ever experienced

It took them over a month to deliver the first items from my order. I eventually had to cancel the rest of the items since I couldn't wait any longer. After the first batch was delivered they marked the full order as complete on their webpage, including the items that hadn't been delivered.

On the positive side is that I got the refund back quite quickly after I'd asked for it.

Good at time of Purchase, Poor afterwards

UNACCEPTABLE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THE HASSLE OF CHASING THEM UP AFTER YOUR PURCHASE.

I purchased my camera, a few accessories and an extended warranty from this online store and was happy with their sales service. However, I did not receive any proof of the extended warranty. Upon contacting several times to get some confirmation of the warranty, I was told that it was coming or that they were restructuring the extended warranty packages but I could rest assured that I was covered. It is now the end of my manufacturer warranty, and still no paperwork or proof from them.
Good sales service
Poor support after sales, poor excuses given, bad warranty service

Disappointed
DisappointedChinchilla

Camerastore.com.au

I ordered a camera a month before Christmas for my nephews. I could have ordered from any number of stores but this one offered the product slightly cheaper. Well a week before Christmas I get a phone call to say the product wasn't and isn't in stock, yet they would be happy to order it in after Christmas. I live in a regional area so I buy a lot online and these sort of companies that only buy in when they get an order should be shut down. It is a growing trend of online stores being unprepared to hold stock ie take no risk and the person who pays is the buyer

Unreliable and untrustworthy