Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

Always great service!

I have been a customer with this company for more than 3 years and although some items can take up to 30 days or more to order in they always do their best. Really enjoying my new Go Pro 4 camera! Thanks guys.

Good at time of Purchase, Poor afterwards

UNACCEPTABLE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THE HASSLE OF CHASING THEM UP AFTER YOUR PURCHASE.

I purchased my camera, a few accessories and an extended warranty from this online store and was happy with their sales service. However, I did not receive any proof of the extended warranty. Upon contacting several times to get some confirmation of the warranty, I was told that it was coming or that they were restructuring the extended warranty packages but I could rest assured that I was covered. It is now the end of my manufacturer warranty, and still no paperwork or proof from them.
Good sales service
Poor support after sales, poor excuses given, bad warranty service

CamerastoreCamerastore.com.auSend a private message

Nikon D800 - cheap and perfect!

I ordered through camerastore.com.au because they were Nikon authorised. I was a bit scared spending this much money online but gave it a go as they were $300 cheaper than any other price I could find. They were a little slow shipping my product (only a couple of days) but when I called them to enquire they were lovely and very helpful. Product just arrived and it is perfect! So happy, will definitely be back to buy lenses.
cheap, great customer service, product as described.
A little slow getting the parcel moving, and they use TOLL couriers who I have had trouble with in the past, but that being said apart from tracking being hopeless this time they were actually good and once shipped the parcel arrived VERY quickly.

goldcoastwestie
goldcoastwestieGold Coast

Great Service

I ordered a Camera from this online retailer as they were one of the best priced online retailers, and not grey imports. At time of ordering I was unaware that the item was out of stock. Stock levels are not shown on their website which is a bit of a disappointment. But they ordered in and came within 2 weeks
Great Price and great customer service
Item was out of stock but this was not displayed on their website, maybe need real-time stocking to avoid disappointment

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Camerastore.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Patrick
PatrickSydney

Unimpressed

Ray GreenBlacktown

Not Impressed

Ray Green

Quick update to my situation. I received a reply to my email about the camera warranty claim. They apologised and explained he had been on holidays and would look into the matter. This was Wednesday, it is now Friday and I haven't heard a thing.

Shoestone
Shoestone

Good

Would use again if I didn't need something urgently. Retailers like these probably just need to realise they are now operating in a field where 24 turnaround is becoming the norm.
Good price
Delivery time and process. They phoned me a week after I placed my order to check credit card details.