Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

redcar
redcarSydney, NSW

Communication not great with emails - use facebook

Ordered a camera which they said wasn't in stock but offered another colour. I sent an email to say I would be happy with the new colour and had no reply or sign of the camera being despatched. Over a week later I emailed again and sent a message on their facebook site as I noticed others had said they hadn't received responses to emails. I received an immediate response and apology through messenger. Hopefully the camera will arrive tomorrow.

jackshennanGold Coast, Queensland

Unsure what to think at this stage.

CamerastoreCamerastore.com.au
CamerastoreCamerastore.com.au

OK

They ignored my email (to exactly the same sales enquiry email previously having fast reply) regarding what seems to be defects in the coating of my lens. I know that it might be manufacturer's fault, however, I only asked what are their return policy etc, a courtesy reply email saying "cannot return" or "not our fault, contact manufacturer" would be better than no reply.
Fast delivery. Fast sales reply.
Not so fast (no reply) when you ask them about what seems to be a defect in the camera lens.