Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

redcar
redcarSydney, NSW

Communication not great with emails - use facebook

Ordered a camera which they said wasn't in stock but offered another colour. I sent an email to say I would be happy with the new colour and had no reply or sign of the camera being despatched. Over a week later I emailed again and sent a message on their facebook site as I noticed others had said they hadn't received responses to emails. I received an immediate response and apology through messenger. Hopefully the camera will arrive tomorrow.

Good at time of Purchase, Poor afterwards

UNACCEPTABLE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THE HASSLE OF CHASING THEM UP AFTER YOUR PURCHASE.

I purchased my camera, a few accessories and an extended warranty from this online store and was happy with their sales service. However, I did not receive any proof of the extended warranty. Upon contacting several times to get some confirmation of the warranty, I was told that it was coming or that they were restructuring the extended warranty packages but I could rest assured that I was covered. It is now the end of my manufacturer warranty, and still no paperwork or proof from them.
Good sales service
Poor support after sales, poor excuses given, bad warranty service

jackshennanGold Coast, Queensland

Unsure what to think at this stage.

Patrick
PatrickSydney

Unimpressed

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Camerastore.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ray GreenBlacktown

Not Impressed

Ray Green

Quick update to my situation. I received a reply to my email about the camera warranty claim. They apologised and explained he had been on holidays and would look into the matter. This was Wednesday, it is now Friday and I haven't heard a thing.

OK

They ignored my email (to exactly the same sales enquiry email previously having fast reply) regarding what seems to be defects in the coating of my lens. I know that it might be manufacturer's fault, however, I only asked what are their return policy etc, a courtesy reply email saying "cannot return" or "not our fault, contact manufacturer" would be better than no reply.
Fast delivery. Fast sales reply.
Not so fast (no reply) when you ask them about what seems to be a defect in the camera lens.