Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

redcar
redcarSydney, NSW

Communication not great with emails - use facebook

Ordered a camera which they said wasn't in stock but offered another colour. I sent an email to say I would be happy with the new colour and had no reply or sign of the camera being despatched. Over a week later I emailed again and sent a message on their facebook site as I noticed others had said they hadn't received responses to emails. I received an immediate response and apology through messenger. Hopefully the camera will arrive tomorrow.

Always great service!

I have been a customer with this company for more than 3 years and although some items can take up to 30 days or more to order in they always do their best. Really enjoying my new Go Pro 4 camera! Thanks guys.

Nikon D800 - cheap and perfect!

I ordered through camerastore.com.au because they were Nikon authorised. I was a bit scared spending this much money online but gave it a go as they were $300 cheaper than any other price I could find. They were a little slow shipping my product (only a couple of days) but when I called them to enquire they were lovely and very helpful. Product just arrived and it is perfect! So happy, will definitely be back to buy lenses.
cheap, great customer service, product as described.
A little slow getting the parcel moving, and they use TOLL couriers who I have had trouble with in the past, but that being said apart from tracking being hopeless this time they were actually good and once shipped the parcel arrived VERY quickly.

jackshennanGold Coast, Queensland

Unsure what to think at this stage.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Camerastore.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

goldcoastwestie
goldcoastwestieGold Coast

Great Service

I ordered a Camera from this online retailer as they were one of the best priced online retailers, and not grey imports. At time of ordering I was unaware that the item was out of stock. Stock levels are not shown on their website which is a bit of a disappointment. But they ordered in and came within 2 weeks
Great Price and great customer service
Item was out of stock but this was not displayed on their website, maybe need real-time stocking to avoid disappointment

OK

They ignored my email (to exactly the same sales enquiry email previously having fast reply) regarding what seems to be defects in the coating of my lens. I know that it might be manufacturer's fault, however, I only asked what are their return policy etc, a courtesy reply email saying "cannot return" or "not our fault, contact manufacturer" would be better than no reply.
Fast delivery. Fast sales reply.
Not so fast (no reply) when you ask them about what seems to be a defect in the camera lens.

Shoestone
Shoestone

Good

Would use again if I didn't need something urgently. Retailers like these probably just need to realise they are now operating in a field where 24 turnaround is becoming the norm.
Good price
Delivery time and process. They phoned me a week after I placed my order to check credit card details.