Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
LivO
LivOSydney

Excellent price, fast delivery, item as described

Purchased a Canon 50mm F1.8 on 30th of June fromtheir end of financial year sale, and had it delivered on 2nd of July. I live in Sydney but still pretty neat delivery time.

JMR
JMRCanberra

Efficient and prompt service

I was chasing a relatively hard to find camera, in which the website confirmed they had. I called to ensure it was there before transferring the money. Not only was the equipment in store they put it aside so it would not go to anyone else whilst I made the online order.

The Camera was ordered ate on a Tuesday afternoon and I received it Thursday morning. Excellent logistics and customer service.

My recommendation is that is if you are concerned about the previous reviews, call them. You speak an actual person who can confirm your order before you buy. Simple.

Joel D
Joel DLyneham 2602, ACT

Above and beyond customer service.

I bought a camera from Camera Store via ebay. The price was excellent value, much better than available at the typical stores. It was promptly dispatched and arrived just a couple of days later.

Communication was great throughout and they were very helpful with issues like invoicing and choosing accessories. I would recommend.

Dingodunnett
DingodunnettMid North Coast, NSW

Good service, prompt delivery

Very competitive, prompt delivery. Ordered a camera and lenses initially, then a day later ordered another lense. All were delivered in the same shipment within 4 days to a small NSW community. What more can you ask for. I feel I was treated like a customer and not a number.. Will be back.

redcar
redcarSydney, NSW

Communication not great with emails - use facebook

Ordered a camera which they said wasn't in stock but offered another colour. I sent an email to say I would be happy with the new colour and had no reply or sign of the camera being despatched. Over a week later I emailed again and sent a message on their facebook site as I noticed others had said they hadn't received responses to emails. I received an immediate response and apology through messenger. Hopefully the camera will arrive tomorrow.

buzz
buzzLaunceston, TAS

Great Service

Vanguard tripod was sent and received in only a couple of days. Customer service was excellent and the product was brand new well boxed and in perfect condition

Andy G
Andy GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Company - Can't Recommend them highly enough!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Amazing service!

It's been the first time I buy something on the internet and I was a little bit afraid of it, but people from Camerstore are amazing and answered every question and doubt I had. It wasn't a minor buy, it was a Tamron 90 mm macro lenses, but as soon as I made my decision they gave an incredible service. Got my lenses in no time and I'm very happy with my purchase experience. I will definitely buy with Camerastore again. Thanks guys!

Laila
LailaQueensland

AMAZING

I am beyond words. the team have been so helpful with all queries, they have fantastic prices and shipping was so fast with Toll (ordered Friday morning, received early Monday). I bought a Nikon P900 as I wanted something cheaper than my dream DSLR that I am saving for to take on holidays next week. Cannot recommend these guys enough!

Jerrod
JerrodSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So helpful and so fast!

Very helpful. And over night delivery.
Easy to contact for advice.
Very happy with the item that was adviced to me.

Great Service and Quick Delivery

Ordered a Lowepro Vertex 200AW in a hurry, at 4.30pm, 2 days before impending travel, having waited 10 days for another store just to respond to the order. Found the parcel delivered the next morning by 10am! I think that's good service.

CamUser
CamUserMelbourne

Great service and price...Quick delivery

Have been researching a Nikon DSLR for a few weeks. Went to several sites and Camerastore seemed to have a really competitive price offering genuine stock. Called the number and was told they had it in stock, placed an order and got it the next day! Cant ask for anything more than that!

Berber
BerberSydney

Very quick delivery, and great price.

I ordered a DSLR Camera D3300 from these guys. The camera arrived quickly and the price was a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
5 stars well deserved.

CallaSpadeaSpade
CallaSpadeaSpade

Great shopping experience, recommended vendor on price, delivery speed.

Rang to enquire about stock availability, was confirmed so ordered on the spot. Within 30 minutes I received an email confirmation and inside 24 hours the goods arrived to my CBD Melbourne work address! Brilliant! Now I just need to work out how to use all the features on my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ60
Price, delivery speed

CamerastoreCamerastore.com.auSend a private message
metragnome
metragnomePerth, WA

Great On-Line Experience

Was researching a Canon EOS D70 for some time. Looked at grey imports vs buying local and kept coming back to CameraStore. They sell genuine imports only and their prices are very competitive.

Whilst I could have saved maybe $200.00 by going grey it was worth the money knowing I have full 2 year local warranty.

Once I placed my order I had received a phone call the next day saying they had no stock but a new batch was arriving the next day. Had my new camera within a week.
Good communication