Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

Always great service!

I have been a customer with this company for more than 3 years and although some items can take up to 30 days or more to order in they always do their best. Really enjoying my new Go Pro 4 camera! Thanks guys.

Nikon D800 - cheap and perfect!

I ordered through camerastore.com.au because they were Nikon authorised. I was a bit scared spending this much money online but gave it a go as they were $300 cheaper than any other price I could find. They were a little slow shipping my product (only a couple of days) but when I called them to enquire they were lovely and very helpful. Product just arrived and it is perfect! So happy, will definitely be back to buy lenses.
cheap, great customer service, product as described.
A little slow getting the parcel moving, and they use TOLL couriers who I have had trouble with in the past, but that being said apart from tracking being hopeless this time they were actually good and once shipped the parcel arrived VERY quickly.

CamerastoreCamerastore.com.au
goldcoastwestie
goldcoastwestieGold Coast

Great Service

I ordered a Camera from this online retailer as they were one of the best priced online retailers, and not grey imports. At time of ordering I was unaware that the item was out of stock. Stock levels are not shown on their website which is a bit of a disappointment. But they ordered in and came within 2 weeks
Great Price and great customer service
Item was out of stock but this was not displayed on their website, maybe need real-time stocking to avoid disappointment

CamerastoreCamerastore.com.au
Shoestone
Shoestone

Good

Would use again if I didn't need something urgently. Retailers like these probably just need to realise they are now operating in a field where 24 turnaround is becoming the norm.
Good price
Delivery time and process. They phoned me a week after I placed my order to check credit card details.

Electronics & Computing Shops