Cameron Removals

Cameron Removals

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The best removalists you could have, based in Armidale NSW

I can not speak highly enough of this removalist, they are amazing, helpful and not expensive, they moved me from Forbes in NSW to Armidale then from Armidale to Murwillumbah.

They broke nothing, all my belongings arrived in perfect condition, they didn't damage any walls, they protected the carpets and then they came back the next day at no charge and moved around some wardrobes for me as I couldn't do it myself.

Their service, price, professionalism and the care they take with your belongings in my experience is unmatched and I have used quite a number of removalist in my time, these men are the best in the business, even if you are not moving to or from Armidale, which is where they are based, still ask them if they can move you as they are always going up and down the East coast, I will even be trying to get them to move me again locally here in Murwillumbah as my last experience here with one of the local removalist was a disaster
Incredible removalists, professional, careful, can't get better