2.2

Sylvie Letendre

Sylvie LetendreSydney, NSW

"Fake" Customer Care

Please, no more "FAKE" customer care!!!
I suggest you create a real customer care...with values and heart. You know, in 2020, it is a must. It is a way you show your customers you love them.
My experience with online store was awful. It took me days to have a return number. I wrote, wrote, wrote : no answer by someone. I rang, rang ,rang...a voice message...I searched on Google a new phone number....I finally spoke to someone....not an angel.I got my number. You know, my time is as valuable as yours!!!
I still wait for my money back : $299.
I did not ask for a gift certificate!!...
Think about it : building a very good customer care service is a key for success ...and to keep your customers.
Sylvie Letendre

Shocking Customer Service - Will Never Buy Online Again

Simply beautiful

I have no idea what the negative reviewers bought. I bought My kaftan from an on line store which had this kaftan reduced. It is a beautiful turquoise and blue silk crepe with extensive beading. The photos did not do the perfect beading justice. It is an absolutely fabulous and unique piece of clothing.

Sizing Slightly large

ELJ

ELJFar North Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

First time buy and also last time buy! Aware : (

I bought 2 dresses from warehouse online. The material is terrible, they look like $10! The label attached to the dress said 100% silk but it's cotton. I feel that I am be tricked. I asked for return & get the credits so I can purchase again and Camilla said "no". This is the first time and also this is the last time. Never ever again! Camilla lost my business.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Lizzie

LizzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A quality control issue

The first time I would question quality control. "Friends in Flora" slim-fit long sleave blouse. The symmetrical pattern is out by about 1cm and even indicated by where the brand label and swing tags fall. Instantly noticeable to whoever stitches on labels because the print is not random. It won't be noticeable if not buttoned up, but disappointing. Also right side of shirt is lower than left but pattern aligns; something amiss with print stamping of silk??? This silk is not "pull into place" so levels match. I love the print anyway and want it to pair with Camilla leather trousers. If I had not paid sale price it would be going back. First time problem but really inspect carefully before taking off tags

Sizing True to size

Horrible Experience

leila

leilaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really like it!

I just received my very first Camilla kaftan, and I absolutely love it. I bought a long Camilla jacket for my daughter a few months ago for her Arabian nights birthday party and she also loved it. The garments are beautiful, silk makes me feel loved and happy. I just want to know if it is better to store them folded or hanging.
If you are like me, and can't afford many of these garments, I would only recommend to carefully choose your print and if you can, go to your closest boutique and "feel" the fabric.

Sizing Slightly large
Mad

MadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stunning!

I am genuinely shocked by the amount of negative reviews below. I am in awe of every piece of Camilla I own. From play suits to bralettes the range, quality, packaging, customer service and appearance of every item I have purchased go beyond my expectations!

I do admit I have only ever bought items on sale due to the high prices (high prices expected for such beautiful unique clothing). I have just received and worn my new play suit and had numerous compliments the entire time.

Not only am I in love with their range, but in love with how I feel when I am wearing them! Cannot get enough

Sizing True to size

Jane

Jane

Buyer beware

I paid over $600 for an item. I was sent three incorrect items. I sent them back and never got a refund for original item because I was told the store didn’t stock the product to begin with. What’s more is I had to got to the post office during work hours to collect the package to return the incorrect item because that’s the only way they accept returns. This store is essentially a scam run by people with no sense of customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

terrible quality - not made like they used to be

the camilla brand has dropped tremendously in quality over the years. fake crystals (no more swarovski) and terrible quality of silk. the fake Camilla pieces you can buy in cheap stores look the same as these now. such a shame that it just isn't special anymore. overpriced

CAMILLA C.Camilla

Very poor fitting and poor quality

I bought the Bell Sleeve playsuit, Bliss of Bohemia in size XS, navy blue and brown in colour. The package was inside a pretty envelope, wrapped in a bow tie. That was the only thing I liked about the piece. As soon I took out the item of clothing from the plastic it was in 3 pieces of small beads dropped down. By biggest disappointment was the fitting. It was extremely large at the front, 2 of me could have fit in there. There was no way I could find a reason to keep this item of clothing. The fabric was of poor quality, the "100% silk" claim doesn't impress me. The cost for the playsuit doesn't justify the very poor quality and fitting. I could much easily find a playsuit with that kind of fitting at Valleygirl!

layby was not explained

my layby happened some time ago . I was also told to pay the whole thing out then get a credit note which i could not afford. So Camilla ended up keeping my money and i wonder how many times that happens. I would have been happy to have my deposit as a credit note, but not the whole amount when i could not afford it at that time.
Most companies give you a credit note for your deposit.
Its a complete rip off and you kept my money.

CAMILLA C.Camilla

Cost cutting. Half the amount of beads in real life and it’s considered ‘unique differences’

Trish

TrishMelbourne

Poor Quality

My daughter spends a fortune on Camilla and she’s acquired some beautiful pieces however I purchased swimwear for her, part of the purchase was a sarong $199 it’s a piece of nylon no beading just a machined around the edges piece of nylon disgraceful.

Find out how Camilla compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Overpriced, poor quality sweatshop rag

Would never buy from this place again. My husband thought he would treat me and surprised me just before our weekend in Noosa.

Can't help but feel they are made for 60 year old women who want to feel fashionable, I'm sorry but the product is poorly designed and the quality is not there for a piece of material costing hundreds of dollars. The product is not made in Australia but rather in a developing country where the workers are probably paid less than $10 dollars a day. I really don't think it's an ethical business.

You've been warned!

Debra94

Debra94AU

Very Happy so far

Yes they are expensive, like most products that are designer labelled. You are paying not only for silk and beading but also the brand name. Ordering was easy and i received my garments 3 days after placing the order. i needed to exchange one item due to being too big, rang them directly for guidance and the girl was extremely helpful in helping me choose a style that was a better fit. I have sent off the exchange and hopefully will have my new top back by the end of the week.

Angry Interviewee

Angry IntervieweePERTH

Item was poor quality & no customer service online

Disgusting customer service

Put a dress on layby and needed to cancel the layby I asked to cancel it and receive an in store credit. They told me no I would have to forfeit my money $250 or pay out the layby $600 and then get a credit note. Sale staff was rude didn't matter that I had spent hundreds of dollars on the brand for many years. Maybe Camilla frank should actually understand the true meaning of the Indian beliefs she preaches and educate her staff instead of being all show. Will never purchase again.

Go the frowPerth Western Australia

So disappointed I won't buy another item.

Sandy C.asked

Camilla

Please can you answer where exactly are these products made. an Honest real answer please, so much child slave labour, children spending hours and hours and hours beading, hand stitching, the public need to know where your products are made, they are so expensive, having bought silk items from Asia which are of great quality, many people know the real cost which is quite Inexpensive, even when bought by the metre. Even to have something hand made in Asia is very inexpensive. An honest answer please.

nicolemmaple
nicolemmaple

They are made in China and India .... huge mark up.

Hi Sandy,

CAMILLA is a unique brand that prides itself on quality garments that have intricate designs and embellishments throughout each Collection. Each CAMILLA piece is infused with story: the destination and adventure are yours to fill with vibrant color, digital print, bohemian detailing and intricate craftsmanship. All pieces are luxurious, individualistic and timeless, creating a sentimental place in your wardrobe and life.
Due to our growth as a company, we have extended our production warehouses in order to preserve and continue to keep offering the best quality garments with our amazing tribe member’s demand.

By no means has the quality of our pieces been compromised in this change. We now have operating warehouses based in India and China, and are manufacturing certain products in the areas which specialize in manufacturing techniques and fabrics to continue to deliver the highest quality pieces, which you have known to grow and love.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care angels with any further questions you may have!
online@camilla.com.au

With love xx

Sandy C.

Hi thank you for your response. Having said that these products are not proportionally priced. Silk is luxurious individualistic and timeless in itself, the strongest of all natural fibres. I have no doubt the quality is there. The prices you charge would definitely not reflect the labour and price you pay, its a free enterprise I understand, and I believe your marketing is superb, however, your mark up would be extortionate. Young girls who are still at school wearing these garments is a kick in the head for he Indians who sew and embellish. Sorry. Maybe if the silk came from Asia, and made here.

Ann

Annasked

Camilla

Has anyone purchased leggings - looking for feedback please and also sizing question - I wear size 8 (12 AUS) Lululemon tights - would love some comparison sizing guides - thanks

Lui
Lui

I wear size 8 Lululemon too. I get size L Camilla tights. I could go down to a medium if that’s all that had. But it just increases the stretch and possible see thru factor. I would say I’m on the border between the two.

Get an answer from our members and Camilla representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands