Camilla

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

leila

leilaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really like it!

I just received my very first Camilla kaftan, and I absolutely love it. I bought a long Camilla jacket for my daughter a few months ago for her Arabian nights birthday party and she also loved it. The garments are beautiful, silk makes me feel loved and happy. I just want to know if it is better to store them folded or hanging.
If you are like me, and can't afford many of these garments, I would only recommend to carefully choose your print and if you can, go to your closest boutique and "feel" the fabric.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Mad

MadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stunning!

I am genuinely shocked by the amount of negative reviews below. I am in awe of every piece of Camilla I own. From play suits to bralettes the range, quality, packaging, customer service and appearance of every item I have purchased go beyond my expectations!

I do admit I have only ever bought items on sale due to the high prices (high prices expected for such beautiful unique clothing). I have just received and worn my new play suit and had numerous compliments the entire time.

Not only am I in love with their range, but in love with how I feel when I am wearing them! Cannot get enough

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Jane

Jane

Buyer beware

I paid over $600 for an item. I was sent three incorrect items. I sent them back and never got a refund for original item because I was told the store didn’t stock the product to begin with. What’s more is I had to got to the post office during work hours to collect the package to return the incorrect item because that’s the only way they accept returns. This store is essentially a scam run by people with no sense of customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

terrible quality - not made like they used to be

the camilla brand has dropped tremendously in quality over the years. fake crystals (no more swarovski) and terrible quality of silk. the fake Camilla pieces you can buy in cheap stores look the same as these now. such a shame that it just isn't special anymore. overpriced

CAMILLA C.Camilla

Very poor fitting and poor quality

I bought the Bell Sleeve playsuit, Bliss of Bohemia in size XS, navy blue and brown in colour. The package was inside a pretty envelope, wrapped in a bow tie. That was the only thing I liked about the piece. As soon I took out the item of clothing from the plastic it was in 3 pieces of small beads dropped down. By biggest disappointment was the fitting. It was extremely large at the front, 2 of me could have fit in there. There was no way I could find a reason to keep this item of clothing. The fabric was of poor quality, the "100% silk" claim doesn't impress me. The cost for the playsuit doesn't justify the very poor quality and fitting. I could much easily find a playsuit with that kind of fitting at Valleygirl!

layby was not explained

my layby happened some time ago . I was also told to pay the whole thing out then get a credit note which i could not afford. So Camilla ended up keeping my money and i wonder how many times that happens. I would have been happy to have my deposit as a credit note, but not the whole amount when i could not afford it at that time.
Most companies give you a credit note for your deposit.
Its a complete rip off and you kept my money.

CAMILLA C.Camilla

Cost cutting. Half the amount of beads in real life and it’s considered ‘unique differences’

Trish

TrishMelbourne

Poor Quality

My daughter spends a fortune on Camilla and she’s acquired some beautiful pieces however I purchased swimwear for her, part of the purchase was a sarong $199 it’s a piece of nylon no beading just a machined around the edges piece of nylon disgraceful.

CAMILLA C.Camilla

Overpriced, poor quality sweatshop rag

Would never buy from this place again. My husband thought he would treat me and surprised me just before our weekend in Noosa.

Can't help but feel they are made for 60 year old women who want to feel fashionable, I'm sorry but the product is poorly designed and the quality is not there for a piece of material costing hundreds of dollars. The product is not made in Australia but rather in a developing country where the workers are probably paid less than $10 dollars a day. I really don't think it's an ethical business.

You've been warned!

Debra94

Debra94AU

Very Happy so far

Yes they are expensive, like most products that are designer labelled. You are paying not only for silk and beading but also the brand name. Ordering was easy and i received my garments 3 days after placing the order. i needed to exchange one item due to being too big, rang them directly for guidance and the girl was extremely helpful in helping me choose a style that was a better fit. I have sent off the exchange and hopefully will have my new top back by the end of the week.

Angry Interviewee

Angry IntervieweePERTH

Item was poor quality & no customer service online

Disgusting customer service

Put a dress on layby and needed to cancel the layby I asked to cancel it and receive an in store credit. They told me no I would have to forfeit my money $250 or pay out the layby $600 and then get a credit note. Sale staff was rude didn't matter that I had spent hundreds of dollars on the brand for many years. Maybe Camilla frank should actually understand the true meaning of the Indian beliefs she preaches and educate her staff instead of being all show. Will never purchase again.

Go the frowPerth Western Australia

So disappointed I won't buy another item.

Frustrated customer

I see another person went trough the same thing order lipsticks 2 months ago nothing. Wrote them no response. Never again. Companies like this ate ruining for other companies who put there ad on Facebook. Losing people's trust.

Order never received!

Ordered 2 and items January 5. Have yet to receive. Will not respond to my 7 emails. No phone number.

Scam alert!

I ordered a floral track suit 44 days ago! I have not received it, nor have I received a response from them about it after many attempts. Do believe these negative reviews and save your money! *lesson learned*

Anna

AnnaSydney

Beautiful prints but can't understand the hype

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good online experience but suspect product quality.

Deborah

DeborahSydney

Camilla Memory Lane Bustier bikini set

I made this purchase online but called the online store first for their opinion regarding sizing. Their online store were fabulous and assured me I could make a return on the full price item if it did not fit or I wasn't happy. The swimsuit is beautiful and their advice was spot on regarding my sizing. The product quality is amazing as well. I also received the swimsuit the next day - will definately be purchasing again with Camilla - great service and product.

Helena

Helena

Don't believe the bad reviews

I am a Dr and I see patients in and out of practice and I always need something comfortable to wear besides a suit as it's too hot in practice. I have about 5 camillas all from David Jones in Chadstone and none have ever had any issues. I love how flawy they are and recently I purchased one on sale at DJ's at Chadstone too..

Amazing quality and the crystals are beautiful

Sandy C.

Sandy C.asked

Please can you answer where exactly are these products made. an Honest real answer please, so much child slave labour, children spending hours and hours and hours beading, hand stitching, the public need to know where your products are made, they are so expensive, having bought silk items from Asia which are of great quality, many people know the real cost which is quite Inexpensive, even when bought by the metre. Even to have something hand made in Asia is very inexpensive. An honest answer please.

Ann

Annasked

Has anyone purchased leggings - looking for feedback please and also sizing question - I wear size 8 (12 AUS) Lululemon tights - would love some comparison sizing guides - thanks

Lui
Lui

I wear size 8 Lululemon too. I get size L Camilla tights. I could go down to a medium if that’s all that had. But it just increases the stretch and possible see thru factor. I would say I’m on the border between the two.

Get an answer from our members and Camilla representatives

Camilla Online store

Camilla Online store

2.7
Camilla Physical store

Camilla Physical store

1.0
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens Clothing WomensWomens
Buy Now, Pay Later Options NoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $500.00
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and SwimwearFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Swimwear